Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=144)
-   -   A strange “walk-in” (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=130244)

JustHere1713 03-07-2019 03:39 PM

A strange “walk-in”

Hi, I’m Amanda. 11 years ago I think I switched or walked into this body but not as another more enlightened soul....but as an infant of that soul, either from this dimension or another. I’ve tried to live as the original soul?, tried to make her parents happy, her family in general, accomplished some things while she’s been gone, but I’m ready to go back. I’m ready for her to come back. I feel like she’s missed too much of her life and I feel tortured in her stead. Up until a year ago I was in denial about the truth but I’ve been facing it since. I don’t know how to switch back...I don’t know what I’m supposed to do....if anyone who’s had a walk-in experience could give their insight, that would be so appreciated. Thank you. The host is 27 years old. She was 16 when we “switched”? I don’t even know what to call it...or where the original soul is, but I’m miserable and so tired.

JustHere1713 03-07-2019 03:47 PM

She was really anxious about her first summer job and she had just gotten off of an antidepressant a month before, cold turkey. I think I remember her being really overwhelmed, her depression had come back...she was conflicted romantically between a few guys. She was a hostess at a nice restaurant and it was her 2nd week of being scheduled for work and an overwhelming week at that. A friend she was very close to shocked her and ended the friendship. She was spending a lot of time daydreaming at work because a couple of her shifts were afternoons and the restaurant wasn’t too busy. For years I thought it was a psychological event, depersonalization or dissociative identity disorder, but there are too many symptoms, lack of personality, things I can’t do, things that can’t be explained for it to just be that. I’ve overexplored depersonalization forums and support groups frantically trying to find someone who experienced the same thing as me and have had no luck. I feel so alone. I’m an imposter and I’m so tired of feeling this way.

JustHere1713 03-07-2019 04:02 PM

I may be misremembering but I think before it happened she thought about going back in time, wishing she could go back and redo things, but maybe not. I can’t remember if it was my thought though or hers or just a wishful thought to explain all this, to find a purpose in this, in my existence here.

WildHairedWoman 03-07-2019 10:01 PM

I have a friend who describes something similar. Her mother was at the end of her rope when she was an infant and tried to drown her. She survived it because a switch was made. My friend has never gotten along with her mother but she is in her lat 50's now and has no recourse but to just live the life she has. As an adult she stepped away from her family and became her own person without worrying about the family.

sea-dove 05-12-2019 02:24 AM

Usually when souls leave a body, the soul left for a reason and they do not usually come back to the body again. Have you considered you could have DID (previously known as MPD) and had that ruled out? A personality shift could make one feel like you are feeling.

Why I think I'm a walk-in. is that I remember how I actually ended up here. I didn't even know this bodies family etc when I came in.

John32241 02-01-2020 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustHere1713
I don’t know how to switch back...I don’t know what I’m supposed to do....if anyone who’s had a walk-in experience could give their insight, that would be so appreciated. Thank you. The host is 27 years old. She was 16 when we “switched”? I don’t even know what to call it...or where the original soul is, but I’m miserable and so tired.

Hello Amanda,

The good news is that your original soul has never left you. My understanding is that what we call a walk-in experience is often confused with the arrival of another soul. That impression is very common for indeed many things are seen differently or should I say in a more elevated way.

John

lostsoul13 24-03-2021 12:27 PM

Hello, seems like your avartar is disoriented from the walk-in shifts—- has a lot of sense when the contract contracts the original, priority is key with walk ins. Seems to me that your priorities are in order...I enjoyed your post. They key is has the switched happened?

JustHere1713 18-08-2021 07:24 PM

I don’t know. I just know I’ve never been the same since the dissociation happened. And I wish I could completely turn back time, to how things were before. I got a soul retrieval done which helped at first…but then I had reptilian implants which stopped me from writing and healing. And I’ve been infected for way too long. Sometimes I feel inhuman. Sometimes I feel like I’m not the girl who was here at birth and I switched places…it’ll always be a mystery. Kundalini told me that the parasite, or reptilian-human hybrid’s name is Maleficior and he’s been possessing this body since I was 16, and maybe I’m him. I don’t know. I’ve never felt attached to my past or like I’m fully formed, as anything, so maybe I am.
I wish I had a friend on here or someone who had a similar experience and who could help me figure this out and help bond with, because it’s such a lonely existence being like this.

asearcher 19-08-2021 04:32 AM

Hi, I'm sorry for your pain. I don't have a walk in experience so I can't identify with your experience.

I do have memories that I was able to prove what happened after a past life experience when I was "just" spirit "hanging around" earth, the people I had known in the previous life. In that life, earlier, some years earlier, I remmebered being in a hospital where i left my body and looked down at it but then returned. When I did my research and found the woman I had been, her coroner report stated the medical history I had remembered. And the actual circumstances around her death.

I don't remember going through a tunnel of light or visiting heaven or seeing a loved one in spirit. I do remember being a spirit. I could zoom in. I could think of someone and suddenly see, be there, and next moment think of someone else and be there. When afar I could watch terrible things without emotions and when coming in closer I could feel, see, read the emotions and then be effected by it as well.

I guess what I wish to say about that experience - in your case - is to go to a regressionist and get information what happened before you did the walk-in. Me thinking this will then help to give you your background and who you are and make you feel more comfertable, hopefully, in your own skin, inside out.

I've had one experience in this current life when a romantic relationship went down the wrong tracks. To me it was as if I was watching a movie - what ever was going on - on the outside of my body. The boyfriend. Other people. The furnitures. Nothing felt real. They all thought I was very lucky to have him as my boyfriend. He could impress people. That was only one side of him. He was later thought of to be a psychopath by a doctor, psychiatrist. He lacked the ability to feel, show true intimacy during well, what was suppose to be intimacy, making love, he could try to fake it but he couldn't make it, and this experience also left me the feeling as if I checked out to later check in when most of the danger was over. Turns out psychopaths, narcissists simply can't feel, express true intimacy no matter their victim, object for their socalled affection. Had I not been in a previous loving relationship with a man who by nature was normal, loving I might have even thought that was normal. The psychopat-boyfriend simply wasn't a kind soul and I felt it in all sorts of ways, but did not have a language to express myself with it, it just lingered on under my skin. I changed dramatically during this relationship. The worst I've ever felt. Turns out he did not want to let me go either even if he did treat me as trash, just part of his manipulation-game, I was to later learn, and he acted or was shocked that his games did not work on me. He must have tried them on someone else before and having better success at it, who knows. Last contact he made was several years after the break up, even if I had gone no contact throughout, no exceptions. Changed life. Never talked bad about him to anyone. Never said what had happened. Wouldn't do no good, would not have gotten anywhere with it if I had. I knew his image was so important to him. For other to see what a great guy he was. I just wanted to be set free, move on and I did. So my guess is, and I could be dead wrong of course, is that there is a hidden or clear threat in your life, someone, something? For you to feel it so long, I mean? Psychopaths and narcissists can be difficult to spot, but once you learn about it you know. Before and some time after the break up of this relationship I returned to feeling real again and my surrounding too. I learned it had been a defense mechanism of some sort. I had distanced myself from reality of what was going on on the outside and too on the inside, because of the nature of the relationship (romantic, intimacy) I manage to distance myself from my own body as well. So I felt like a stranger even to myself.

Because you have been, are in such a body with such memories of distance, if walk in, could be it is blended with yours? (I'm just guessing this, of course, I don't know, from what I have read there is stored information in the DNA, though)

I think and I hope you will find your answers with a regressionist to your true background to help strenghten you with who you really are. I hope you will feel better.