Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Time Travel (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   is time travel possible (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=135822)

Baraka ryoba 10-06-2020 04:46 AM

is time travel possible

i watched different movies which show how people travel from time time is there any truth on it

MAYA EL 26-06-2020 08:41 AM

No it's not possible.

Reson being that what we call time is actually are minds way of making since of change and why things are continuing to change and be different when compared to the memory we have stored in are mind

And so we add a "distance " to the memory so to speak and we also attach a numerical value to it so we can "track" it but in reality there is no "place in time" to go back to.

Rah nam 26-06-2020 12:18 PM

Yes, time travel is possible.
Having said this, since there is no such thing as time and space, we need to have a focal point to go to. Yet, since there are an endless amount of layers, known as "time lines", it would be difficult to predict where we will end up. It would have to be a significant point in our history to get it somewhat right.

asearcher 27-06-2020 02:32 PM

if i am just gonna play with this - how would it then work if time travel is possible - i would go back in a time when my past life was alive. That couldn't be, right?

Rah nam 28-06-2020 01:14 AM

Why not, it is just one version of yourself. There are an endless amount of yourself in the system.

asearcher 28-06-2020 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rah nam
Why not, it is just one version of yourself. There are an endless amount of yourself in the system.

That's fantastic :)

treasuretapping 07-07-2020 12:30 PM

Even if time travel were possible, how would we deal with the paradox from it? The slightest change in the past could greatly affect the future and cause time travel to not exist in the first place like in HG Wells Time Machine story. If we know the future then what we do can prevent that future from occurring also.

Brian100 15-07-2020 09:11 PM

Its possible to God, but probably way better than theorized. God can make entire events disappear, but people who had seen the change (say you got shot in back and died) have a memory of something that never happened.

Uma 08-11-2020 02:00 AM

Well here is what I believe...

If one can accept that everything is "maya" (a dream, an illusion) then anything is possible I guess but life is about evolution so it really doesn't make sense to go backwards.

By the same Teachings, time (kala) is a measurement of change. It's a created thing, (a principle), part of the illusion. Our true nature is timeless being (the eternal, infinite present moment). We exist in a time-based dimension in order to work through karma (action and response).

The only way I know of to time travel is through memory of the collective (the Akashic record), or when a guide accesses that for you. And to access your personal past life through some regression method like hypnosis. Sometimes things come up in dreams as well (similar process to hypnosis).

I'm glad to not remember everything - so very glad Nature protects me from past trauma and God knows what else! But I have given readings for people where I'm shown a bit of history and learn some interesting things.

Heightend-Awareness 12-11-2020 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rah nam
Yes, time travel is possible.
Having said this, since there is no such thing as time and space, we need to have a focal point to go to. Yet, since there are an endless amount of layers, known as "time lines", it would be difficult to predict where we will end up. It would have to be a significant point in our history to get it somewhat right.

I could agree with this also. As time is a man-made construct and the universe only sees cycles (creation, life, death, rebirth/transformation). Understanding this and that we use our bodies as vehicles to experience this 3rd density(level of consciousness) world, our bodies are bound to the laws created such as time. But when you go beyond the body and experience the spiritual aspects, the soul/spirit/higher self can go anywhere in time so to speak because there is now time. The past, present and future all happen simultaneously. It is not linear like time is measured on the physical plane on Earth.. Get your mind around that.:icon_eek: