Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Art (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   Want to share my art (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129356)

lamb1 06-05-2019 09:12 AM

Want to share my art

Hi! To be honest, i feel good in your company. I found this site some time ago and i like to come back here. The obstacle is my language and the fact that i know nothing about spiritual stuff like astrology, precognition and so on. But i know that... Well i used to feel that i don't have heart but now i know that I AM the heart and i feel that i am able to love and to forgive, its just a ****in pleasure to forgive and to love though i still learn this. Anyway, i want to be among you and i would like to get to known you better. So, as a pretext to write something ;3 i will share my Art because painting is what i really love.
https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...F_FI6Ro5jFnA-w
https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...KCa1F5x2gawlGU

Uma 06-05-2019 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamb1
Hi! To be honest, i feel good in your company. I found this site some time ago and i like to come back here. The obstacle is my language and the fact that i know nothing about spiritual stuff like astrology, precognition and so on. But i know that... Well i used to feel that i don't have heart but now i know that I AM the heart and i feel that i am able to love and to forgive, its just a ****in pleasure to forgive and to love though i still learn this. Anyway, i want to be among you and i would like to get to known you better. So, as a pretext to write something ;3 i will share my Art because painting is what i really love.

Hello lamb1,

Your paintings are really very powerful both in subject and bold colour choices. I especially like the portrait. Thank you for sharing them.

Welcome to the forum. I don't think "I know nothing about..." is an obstacle, rather it means you have an open mind, open to learning. And it sounds like you have an open heart too. I'm sure you will have lots of wonderful things to contribute. The best way to get to know us here is by contributing to conversations both on threads and chat room.

:hug3:
uma

AmazoniteSpirit 06-05-2019 04:33 PM

Hello! I love your paintings! they're both very bold, I expecially love the first one!
Hope to see more from you.
Have a nice day

Nightdancer 23-01-2020 06:40 PM

I am thoroughly impressed. Wow your artwork is amazing. Your color choices are deeply satisfying to me and the fairy tale themes are cool. Wow you have talent that is for sure. The screams become a yawn one as well looks like it was very relieving to draw. I am amazed. Thank you for posting. (I wish I could paint/draw like that but I have such a short attention span...).

psychoslice 06-08-2020 02:11 AM

Beautiful art work lamb, thanks for sharing.

Elfin 06-08-2020 09:54 AM

WOW... I LOVE ART.... My son is an artist and so I have been around art for many years to explore it's beauty in many forms..... Art of course , is in the eye of the beholder... But I've got to tell you that for me personally , the second picture on your original post , the portrait of the lady with startling green eyes, actually made me move away from the image...it spoke to me in volumns ...... And that , for me , as far as I'm concerned is the sign of a brilliant artist.....

BigJohn 07-08-2020 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elfin
WOW... I LOVE ART.... My son is an artist and so I have been around art for many years to explore it's beauty in many forms..... Art of course , is in the eye of the beholder... But I've got to tell you that for me personally , the second picture on your original post , the portrait of the lady with startling green eyes, actually made me move away from the image...it spoke to me in volumns ...... And that , for me , as far as I'm concerned is the sign of a brilliant artist.....

It looks as if she has a 'lazy eye' or something like that.

Very interesting.

Miss Hepburn 12-12-2020 12:59 AM

I don't stop by the Art section often....but Wow.
Very impressed.

BigJohn 20-12-2020 08:48 AM

Looking forward to seeing more.

very enjoyable.

bobjob 21-12-2020 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamb1
Hi! To be honest, i feel good in your company. I found this site some time ago and i like to come back here. The obstacle is my language and the fact that i know nothing about spiritual stuff like astrology, precognition and so on. But i know that... Well i used to feel that i don't have heart but now i know that I AM the heart and i feel that i am able to love and to for........Q2MTg0MWUzLWU3ZjQtNGRlNS05NDVmLTkxODVhN WUzM2E1My5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9NjAwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjp bInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.yutRr v8lBMDa4zvfFDeM6QpHNtlMiKCa1F5x2gawlGU[/IMG]

They're not for me. :icon_frown: