Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Love & Relationships -Friends and Family (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   I love myself the same way I breathe air -consciously, fully taking it in (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=141240)

~Lioness~ 18-08-2021 07:28 PM

I love myself the same way I breathe air -consciously, fully taking it in

Nvm-it doesn't matter much in the big picture

Miss Hepburn 18-08-2021 07:45 PM

Quite a wonderful declaration! Congratulations! :smile:

It's no secret around here I love myself, because it would be like
a slap in the face to my Holy Father Creator to do otherwise!
That's 'my' logic.
(God fits into most things I believe...honoring Him acknowledging Him, doing what He wants me to...
and He does not want me down on myself....that's what my lower ego self wants! Or devil if you prefer.)

~Lioness~ 18-08-2021 07:50 PM

K thank you

lostsoul13 19-08-2021 09:13 PM

I love my self too...I'm such a strong person as an account been through the mill...suffered reincarnation a few times- there's nothing stronger than reincarnation...These incinerators make you the hardest... I'm thankful that I get to share a life with me..and I'm thankful that I have me and I and the self...There is a lot between the self,I'm thankful for that...I'm thankful enjoy my company and the peace and quite..I'm thankful thankful for my clan..and I'm thankful I have a twin flame.. consciously breathing in the dream..there's times I haven't been thankful that the dream is the way it is..but pain makes you stronger - some where I'm a warrior...A twin flame warrior...proposing..glad to be the self and the init I have...again I'm thankful for the life I leaf and live... It couldn't had been done without me...I love me...its more than I'm...

~Lioness~ 19-08-2021 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostsoul13
I love my self too...I'm such a strong person as an account been through the mill...suffered reincarnation a few times- there's nothing stronger than reincarnation...These incinerators make you the hardest... I'm thankful that I get to share a life with me..and I'm thankful that I have me and I and the self...There is a lot between the self,I'm thankful for that...I'm thankful enjoy my company and the peace and quite..I'm thankful thankful for my clan..and I'm thankful I have a twin flame.. consciously breathing in the dream..there's times I haven't been thankful that the dream is the way it is..but pain makes you stronger - some where I'm a warrior...A twin flame warrior...proposing..glad to be the self and the init I have...again I'm thankful for the life I leaf and live... It couldn't had been done without me...I love me...its more than I'm...

Wow! You have a way with words for sure my 13.

I love you too I love myself the same. Were already perfected in our passion and drive. We won't, can't be stopped. We are unstoppable. We are young warriors forging a new path in grace , and strength.

I feel it
.deeply... my passion for life ardently love, not absent in heart,

Thank you for sharing your heart here. It is appreciate my 13.