Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Past Lives & Reincarnation (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   I wonder...a curious question! (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=139393)

oldasthesea 05-03-2021 07:58 PM

I wonder...a curious question!

Is there any limit to experience life here on earth?
How many lives that we must live for living this world and choose another?
Is there a expecific number of lives to live?
Why an old souls keeps coming to this world?

What are your thoughs on this? Enlighten me please.

Good weekend to all
:hug3:

inavalan 05-03-2021 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldasthesea

Good weekend to all

The way I see it ...

It is like in school: when you learned whatever you came here to learn, you move on. The number of incarnations isn't a good gauge of what you learned.

You aren't the one who keeps incarnating, as you-in-your-dream isn't the one-who-dreams-that-dream.

Miss Hepburn 06-03-2021 01:23 AM

I think you would enjoy post #189, #57 is a series of posts here:

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...137428&page=19

John32241 10-03-2021 03:40 PM

Quote:

Hello,

I would say that it is not linear. Meaning the number of lives depends on how long it takes for humanity to reach a global state of well being.

John

utopiandreamchild 11-03-2021 01:10 AM

I'm not a believer of reincarnation but I would hope that I would get it in one lifetime and have all the answers I need to progress into prosperity, Harmonious living and a life of love and appreciation. One lifetime is sufficient for me. Amen

wstein 11-03-2021 01:30 AM

Quote:

There are only so many atoms and so much time that occur as part of the Earth. True its a vast number but still limited. You can be each of them should you choose to.

Quote:

One, only because 'another' implies a previous one. Of course its helpful to finish this life before bailing and going on to the 'next' one.

Quote:

The number of lives is entirely optional. Most souls here stay until they accomplish their objective. The number of lifetimes this takes is irrelevant.

Quote:

Reality is a vast place, most souls never come to this world. In fact some never incarnate at all. I have no idea why any souls stay here more than one lifetime.
Personally, this is my only lifetime here. My soul's pattern is not to visit a particular location more than a few times (no more than 3, typically only once).

Miss Hepburn 11-03-2021 02:26 AM

Also, the op may enjoy the book, ''Many Lives, Many Masters''...the psychiatrist Brian Weiss, MD -
a phobia therapist mainly, wasn't having success with a person, decided to hypnotize them ...and suddenly they regress further than just a very young age
---to a previous life!!
Wow, was the Doc shocked....took him years to talk about this thinking he would be disbarred and shunned by his colleagues.
Oh my, what an interesting introduction to past lives!

~Lioness~ 17-04-2021 10:52 PM

Quote:

Good weekend to all

If we only go forward in time (which we do) think if how long a soul spends between earth lives. Typically 300 years for an average soul. Average like their development isn't advance dyet. ..more advanced souls will spends up to 1000 years in between lives.

What if the earth ends somehow? A comet hits us? We then can't reincarnate to this earth. But then there's the dilemma of other earths.

wstein 18-04-2021 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orion_Lion
If we only go forward in time (which we do) think if how long a soul spends between earth lives. Typically 300 years for an average soul. Average like their development isn't advance dyet. ..more advanced souls will spends up to 1000 years in between lives.

What if the earth ends somehow? A comet hits us? We then can't reincarnate to this earth. But then there's the dilemma of other earths.

Souls don't spend any time between lifetimes. Most souls are outside of time. They are able to incarnate in multiple lifetimes in any local time frame simultaneously. Also there is no restriction on the local era in which the incarnate.

What you probably refer to is the the average spacing of lifetimes for those who choose to incarnate on Earth is about 300 years (local time). Just keep in mind that subsequent lifetimes from an Earth perspective can represent any number of intervening or simultaneous lifetimes for the soul. These lifetimes can be in the local past, the local future, or at the same local time. Additionally these can be lifetimes in other universes.

[advanced] not all places where a soul can incarnate has time.

~Lioness~ 18-04-2021 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wstein
Souls don't spend any time between lifetimes. Most souls are outside of time. They are able to incarnate in multiple lifetimes in any local time frame simultaneously. Also there is no restriction on the local era in which the incarnate.

What you probably refer to is the the average spacing of lifetimes for those who choose to incarnate on Earth is about 300 years (local time). Just keep in mind that subsequent lifetimes from an Earth perspective can represent any number of intervening or simultaneous lifetimes for the soul. These lifetimes can be in the local past, the local future, or at the same local time. Additionally these can be lifetimes in other universes.

[advanced] not all places where a soul can incarnate has time.

I mean that in earth time a soul will generally spend 300 years earth time between lives. I did that with my last life. In that last life I died in 1689 and in this life I am born in 1989