Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Healing (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   how to disconnect active psychic connections (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=23853)

1being 16-10-2011 04:58 AM

how to disconnect active psychic connections
 
disclosure: serious & unpleasant. if you're easily bothered, upset or disturbed --- please do not read.

-----

i'm not at all confused in any way. i understand precisely what i experience. i'm not CON-fused, i am simply FUSED.

my mind is wired, connected to very specific minds of others... i know who the people are. i know when they're thinking of me and i know what they think.

i have to figure out HOW to cut these people off, to sever and disconnect these "silver chords", these wires.

i'm tired of being abused in my mind. i'm tired of being abused on the other side, too. it's not like i can walk up to these people and ask them nicely to not abuse. in fact one of them, who is just as aware as i am of our mental connection, told me straight to my face ever so tauntingly ... that there isn't anything i can do to stop him and that it's my problem, not his. i've concluded that he is completely criminally insane.

i don't like psyche anymore. i wish mine wasn't "on". is there a way to turn it off? psyche "drugs" DON'T WORK. i should know, i've swallowed dozens of them for 2 decades.

i don't want to hear or see on the inside of my mind, ever again. there has to be a way to sever the ties to other minds.

if you plan to reply, please DO REFRAIN from using psychiatric terms & diagnostics. much thanks.

silent whisper 16-10-2011 11:40 AM

sounds like you might need to "shut off" the mind. Meditation comes to "mind", have you tried it? What comes through for me in reading this is that on some level you have a boundary issue going on. Even in the "mind" we can learn some tough lessons about setting boundaries. The mind can work for you or against you. It seems this boundary issue is working against you. It seems your giving these other minds lots of attention, on some level of your being. This attention may not be a conscious thing but a sub conscious mindet or pact of sorts that you might need to change your mind on. Positive affirmations and meditation might be a good place to start.

When I was going through a rather intense space of mind cleansing, something out of my control, I noticed that lots of things in my mind I wanted to resist but sadly for me that resistance only made it worse. Once I accepted the space and faced what was coming through my mind ( sometimes there are feelings to feel) and let it go, I found peace with those spaces. In many ways for me it felt like mind control but in actual fact it was mind clearing to clean out all the garbage.

1being 16-10-2011 11:52 AM

i expanded on the situation further in the general category.

dragon charms 16-10-2011 12:06 PM

:) Cutting of threads comes to mind.

mattie 16-10-2011 12:09 PM

Other Post
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1being
i expanded on the situation further in the general category.


Other post about this issue- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...54371#poststop

Tuliana 16-10-2011 08:17 PM

Best way I found which unfortunately is not an option for me anymore is to move away where everything is new and nothing reminds you of the situation or person. I made new friends and was able to leave the situation behind for many years.

If you can, find a new location and try to find some people or things to distract you so you are not constantly focusing upon that problem.

1being 16-10-2011 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuliana
Best way I found which unfortunately is not an option for me anymore is to move away where everything is new and nothing reminds you of the situation or person. I made new friends and was able to leave the situation behind for many years.

If you can, find a new location and try to find some people or things to distract you so you are not constantly focusing upon that problem.


i focus on THAT almost every day. i'm in a situation of total dependency and i can't leave (i have a housing voucher that isn't statewide or national).

plus, distance in geography really doesn't break psychic connections.

Avilucis 16-10-2011 11:09 PM

Hi!

I know how you're feeling.
I can only tell you how I've eased things for myself, maybe it will help, maybe it won't.

Firstly, I doubt it's your imagination, there are people out there with issues who will project out negativity towards you, attempt to control you etc.
I doubt the male figure you speak of actually knows what he's doing, though he will be feeding off your reaction to what he does.

Secondly, it's important to understand that you need to break that cycle of being a victim - it's a pattern usually established through lifetimes (if you believe in reincarnation), or subtle family conditioning and lifestyle choices.
Until you do, you'll attract what you're attracting.

How to do that?
It's about you creating something new. You need to understand you're beautiful, and loved.
Let your eyes be opened to that and let it heal you all through your body.
There isn't anything wrong or bad about you.

You can't cut any cord by using fear. But you can heal the cord with love. We're all connected to each other anyway, can't avoid it.
The hardest work is when we can't escape, but it's the most rewarding.

Avilucis

1being 17-10-2011 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avilucis
Hi!

I know how you're feeling.
I can only tell you how I've eased things for myself, maybe it will help, maybe it won't.

Firstly, I doubt it's your imagination, there are people out there with issues who will project out negativity towards you, attempt to control you etc.
I doubt the male figure you speak of actually knows what he's doing, though he will be feeding off your reaction to what he does.

Secondly, it's important to understand that you need to break that cycle of being a victim - it's a pattern usually established through lifetimes (if you believe in reincarnation), or subtle family conditioning and lifestyle choices.
Until you do, you'll attract what you're attracting.

How to do that?
It's about you creating something new. You need to understand you're beautiful, and loved.
Let your eyes be opened to that and let it heal you all through your body.
There isn't anything wrong or bad about you.

You can't cut any cord by using fear. But you can heal the cord with love. We're all connected to each other anyway, can't avoid it.
The hardest work is when we can't escape, but it's the most rewarding.

Avilucis


Hi Avilucis ...

if i could place my hands to hold your face, see you in your eyes, and cry THANK YOU to you

would that be okay?

because my eyes really are tearing.

Avilucis 17-10-2011 03:55 AM

Yes, that's totally ok!
Thank you for your words back to me, that feels really nice :icon_sunny:

xx:hug: xx


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums