Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Quotes & Stories (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Quotes from the Masters and Teachers (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=48806)

Miss Hepburn 06-11-2020 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by awesomeoneness
Love this thread!

Here's my first entry:

"The only way to peace and happiness and fulfillment in your life is to worship and love yourself - for that is loving God - and to love yourself greater than anyone else, for that is what will give you the love and steadfastness to embrace the whole of humanity." Ramtha

Welcome here!
Ramtha ---I rem him well!!!!:smile:

Oh and forgive me -I screwed up your post a little quoting you...Mod in training...I'll never
do that again!

Miss Hepburn 06-11-2020 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Being
“Whether you worship Christ, Krishna, Kali or Allah, you actually worship the one light that is also in you,
since it pervades all things. Everything originates from light, everything in its essence is light.”
~ Anandamayi Ma

Excuse me...I just needed to see this again. :smile:

A human Being 23-11-2020 12:56 PM

'Be like a tree and let the dead leaves drop.' - Rumi

A human Being 11-12-2020 12:52 PM

'To embody any degree of realization requires us to uncover and expose those remaining mental and emotional fixations that inhibit the spontaneous movement of wisdom and love within our lives. For most, this is no small task. It all starts by taking full responsibility for our own inner and outer lives, and noticing the ways in which our own fear, judgment, resentment, and confusion cloud our ability to respond to the challenges of life in a wise and appropriate way.' - Adyashanti

ajay00 15-12-2020 11:19 AM

No one is a stranger, we all are children of one Father. ~ Dadi Prakashmani (Prajapita Brahmakumaris)

We must change first, not wait for others to do so. Once we become masters of our own minds again, there will be no further sorrow. ~ Dadi Prakashmani ( Prajapita Brahmakumaris)

Miss Hepburn 15-12-2020 02:51 PM

Imagine trusting silence more than any thought you can come up with
- Adyashanti

Thank you all you guys with all your great quotes!:hug3:

JustASimpleGuy 15-12-2020 08:43 PM

There is only one Soul in the Universe. There is no 'you' or 'me'; all variety is merged into the absolute unity, the one infinite existence - God. ~ Swami Vivekananda

A human Being 16-12-2020 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Thank you all you guys with all your great quotes!:hug3:

Same to you, Miss H, and thanks for starting the thread :hug3:

Miss Hepburn 16-12-2020 02:01 PM

God's supply and God's grace are not received in the pocketbook: they are
received in consciousness...and it does not take very long for them
to translate themselves into the pocketbook.

-Joel S. Goldsmith

JustASimpleGuy 17-12-2020 12:26 PM

“Once you can say with confidence born from direct experience, “I am the world, the world is myself,” you are free from desire and fear on one hand and become totally responsible for the world on the other.” ~ Nisargadatta Maharaj