Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Auras & Chakras (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   How does the higher self “view” channel the chakras (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=140018)

lostsoul13 26-04-2021 09:25 PM

How does the higher self “view” channel the chakras

How does the higher self view or exchange information of the chakras?

I’m starting to tune in more with my higher self in some areas of chakras ——-perceptions!!

Miss Hepburn 27-04-2021 03:52 PM

I understand English is not your first language!!
Congratulations for coming here...my Arabic would not be so good!!!

It is wonderful to be tuning into your Higher Self more. :smile:

ThatMan 27-04-2021 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostsoul13

I’m starting to tune in more with my higher self in some areas of chakras ——-perceptions!!

In my opinion, the higher self it's actually your inner self, your inner most being, who you really are, free of judgements and mental noise.

To go on, you are always connected with it, every moment, it's the engine/core of your being, all that you are comes from there, from deep deep down, far far in within yourself.

There's nothing to do, no ritual, no hard work, nothing, there's only one thing, realize that all that you are comes from within so by going within yourself, you reach the source of your being. Not only that is it is the source of your being but it's the very fabric of reality.

My friend, it all starts with this, everything that you feel, you feel within yourself, so you actually can be happy 24/24 because after all, it's you who are always in charge and it is happening within you, emotions happen in your body, not in the outside world. The "problem" is that we have been thaught by our society that we need things to be happy, imagine winning now at lottery a huge prize, you would feel great, right? Why not feel the same without the need of the outside trigger, after all, as I said, happiness happens within yourself, so sadness and all the human emotions... This is the secret....

You see, when it comes to your being, all things come and go, emotions come and go, experiences come and go, you are not the same person you were a day ago, sometimes you have days when you are happy and sometimes you have days when you are sad. Is there a Happy You? Is there a Sad You? Are there more You? No, you are always YOU, even when all that you are is in a constant flux of coming and going. So what's the thing that is always present.. that never comes and never goes... that is always the same.. find this thing. People call this thing - awareness. Find it for yourself, you see, it's that thing that remains when all the noise of your mind is no more, the mind itself sees it as nothingness.

Meditate and reach a state of peace where the mind is silent, what is there anymore? Nothigness, it's always there, it's the background of your being, everything that you are ( thoughts, memories, images, emotiuons etc ) comes from there and returns there in this sea of nothingness.... so it can't be nothing, it's everything.

I bet you have found yourself in a mental conversation about something that you wanted to do, a voice came and said: "You can't...."; another voice came and said: "You can.."; What if you ignore these two voices and ask yourself, from where do they come? What if you now look at this "place" from where they come? What is there? Nothingness, right? Well, it's not really nothingness, after all, these two voices came from there, rest in this place. Now, you're free, it's up to you if you want to do that thing or not, the voices are gone, you're at the source of your being.

From where do thoughts come? You say, from the mind and stop. Now I say, don't stop, go there, from where the thoughts come, you can, reach this place, it's already here, you are already there, no need to go, just realize this.

I give you another example,you had a nightmare, you feel scared and sad, after all, it was a nightmare, now, why in the world feel this why when these emotions happen within you and you are always in charge? So now that you know, you say, this is a mental state ( fear, sadness ), well, it's just another mental state, I let it go away and chose happiness. This is the secret... no mistery...

It's all in the mind so by going beyond the mind you reach true freedom.

I hope this makes sense to you. I've been using this inner power for quite some time and I've been able to do things that I always "thaught" I can't do them.. The more you practice this, the more you go beyond the mind, the more free you are, free from mental slavery.

pixiedust 29-04-2021 02:36 AM

He got it .

BigJohn 29-04-2021 04:54 AM

Quote:

Interesting question.
Have you worked with your Chakras by opening, closing and balancing each Chakra?
Have you felt them? especially at what direction they are rotating?

ThatMan 29-04-2021 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pixiedust
He got it .

:smile: You got it too.

lostsoul13 29-04-2021 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigJohn
Interesting question.
Have you worked with your Chakras by opening, closing and balancing each Chakra?
Have you felt them? especially at what direction they are rotating?

I’m balancing between uploading and downloading—- telepathic and communication with throat chakra—-

lostsoul13 29-04-2021 01:50 PM

@Thatman —- I understand the inner voice the actual I or I am as a channel for tunnels of the chakras( it comes across just as you described , inner voice downloading and uploading affirmation—- I have telepathic conversation keys constantly endlessly detetatched from them, constantly recovering them and the conversation is like you described.—- an inner dialogue of constant resistance and empathy towards the corruption from the noice in noticing the correct key, from scanning it with the self.

ThatMan 29-04-2021 07:49 PM

Quote:

@Thatman —- I understand the inner voice the actual I or I am as a channel for tunnels of the chakras( it comes across just as you described , inner voice downloading and uploading affirmation—- I have telepathic conversation keys constantly endlessly detetatched from them, constantly recovering them and the conversation is like you described.—- an inner dialogue of constant resistance and empathy towards the corruption from the noice in noticing the correct key, from scanning it with the self.

Much to learn you still have, young padawan. Me too.

Anyhow, you are on the right track, at least this is what I understood from your words.

If you recognise that mental noise is just mental noise, nothing more, it loses its power over your life, it's a process, it can happen instantly and last a lifetime or it can take time. The resistance is self created, just another attempt of the mind. Let me put it this way, everything about you is your own doing, no one can touch your inner world if you don't allow this to happen.

I give you this simple example, if I say to you something like "you are a stupid" ( no offence ), you may get offended, hence this "you get offended", it's not me doing it, it's your own action, you let my words reach your inner world and cause yourself suffering. The words have no meaning if we do not attach meaning to them, they are just words, sounds. The thing is that such an incredible stillness comes from a very very very deep level of knowing your inner self. This was just a simple example, life is the best example.

This is what the mind is doing non-stop, I am this or I am that, I am neither this and I am neither that, on and on and on and on, noise. The simple answer is, I AM, period.

pixiedust 30-04-2021 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatMan
:smile: You got it too.

Do you know that? Because to me it comes and goes, even though I know it doesn't, if you know what I mean.