Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Old Welcome Threads (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   hello peoples (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1076)

whitewing 30-09-2006 08:33 AM

hello peoples

hi
i am called whitewing by the healing spirits that allow me to work with them . i have popped in the room every now and then but have never introduced myself . i have been a spiritual healer for many many years , and given healing in other chatrooms .

interested in the people of turtle island ( what is now called america) before the whites landed . also in the knights templers , shaolin monks ,the samauri people , i love bird watching and being with trees and nature in general , and to top it all im a vegan

e-ma 30-09-2006 08:42 AM

Hello :hello: .. Good to meet you.. I love being outdoors in nature too, love trees and wildlife..

~Jay~ 30-09-2006 08:47 AM

Hi there Whitewing, good to see you here. I would love to hear more about your healing techniques and experiences.

Love Jay xx

whitewing 30-09-2006 01:59 PM

hi jaycee

hey i pop in the chat room a lot in the day time ( my comp not up and running yet so i use a library one ) but im the only person about , but i would be happy to talk to you about healing if our path cross :D . when i get my comp up and running will be able to get in here a lot more so perhaps we could chat then . tho if you want you could always leave me a message say ing what time you are in here and ill see if i can join you ,
love and light to you
whitewing

kundalini 30-09-2006 02:18 PM

Hi whitewing, welcome to the forums and I hope that you find something that you are looking for here!

Kundalini.

whitewing 30-09-2006 02:33 PM

thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by kundalini
Hi whitewing, welcome to the forums and I hope that you find something that you are looking for here!

Kundalini.

i would just like sombody to chat to in here lol (the chatroom) only ever see amy name in chat but then i find iut she is their in name .is the chatroom used in the day time ???? please

whitewing 30-09-2006 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaycee
Hi there Whitewing, good to see you here. I would love to hear more about your healing techniques and experiences.

Love Jay xx

hi jay
at the moment i can only use a library computer while im waiting to get mine up and running , if you want to meet me in the chatroom in the day ill be happy to talk to you about healing.
love and light to you
whitewing
p s still not sure about comp uters yet how they work so i hope you get this message x x x x if you dont get it letme know please

kundalini 30-09-2006 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitewing
i would just like sombody to chat to in here lol (the chatroom) only ever see amy name in chat but then i find iut she is their in name .is the chatroom used in the day time ???? please

Hi whitewing, the chatroom is used in the daytime or so I have observed but I personally don't use it in the day. The person called 'Amy' in the chatroom is not a real person but just something that the administrator put in there.

Mother Goose 30-09-2006 10:17 PM

Welcome to the board, whitewing! Hope you get to actually chat with someone in the chatroom soon! :) Look forward to seeing you around the board.

whitedove 09-10-2006 07:34 PM

Hi Whitewing :)

Hi whitewing :) long time no see :) You didnt get your pc in the end then?? Hope we can catch up on here sometime xx:dog: