Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   General (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=111)
-   -   would you give me permission...? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=12710)

Shabda 17-03-2011 04:02 AM

you asked so nicely i couldnt possibly refuse, you have my permission to ask mine, though i have quite an array of them...ive no questions to ask but i would like it if you could PM me the name and or description of the one who answers you, i keep track of that sort of thing is all...

Silver 17-03-2011 04:27 AM

This is too intriguing to say no, spirit72.

I'm sorta clueless as to their identities. What about special animal guides or protectors?
I would dearly love to know something about my family.

And it would be appreciated if you could pm them to me.

Rah nam 17-03-2011 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spirit72
Hi every one, I would like any ones permission to contact there guides, or spirit family, to gain information about the after life, I would like answers to some of my question and feel, only guide or spirit can answer, but would like it to be answered with a mix of as many peoples guides as possible, and without your permission to do this, it would not work...
If you had a question about the after life what would it be...?

When I have done some work with this, I will share my findings with you all, and see what you all think...

Please just add your name here so I know who is willing to be part of this thread, and if you want the conclusion, please subscribe to it, as I am not sure how long the answers will take, anyone wanting there question PM to them as I do them please let me know...
And thank you, wish me luck on my quest...:hug2:

If you like you can contact Rah nam, myself, or my guides and friends, Agor, Elyla, and Hobs. And if you like to connect with a higher vibration you can try to connect Whan tar.
By the way, you can connect with anyone's guides or higher self without the persons permission.

Asrais 17-03-2011 08:18 AM

You can connect with my guides if you want, I am not familiar with them, so any information you recieve would be facinating.

spirit72 17-03-2011 11:28 AM

Hi yes I am awaer of not needing the permission, but I like to ask as I see so deep, and can get a lot of information about someone, and there spirit family... And not everyone wants that as open information...:smile: so just out of respect for you all... I have asked your permission...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rah nam
If you like you can contact Rah nam, myself, or my guides and friends, Agor, Elyla, and Hobs. And if you like to connect with a higher vibration you can try to connect Whan tar.
By the way, you can connect with anyone's guides or higher self without the persons permission.

clovelly 17-03-2011 11:28 AM

Hi Spirit72,

I have been reading your threads for your practice runs and they are beautiful. Your giving such a special present to so many people.

You are welcome to talk to my guides & my higher self. I hope they give you plenty to discuss for any questions you may have.

Light & love xxx

spirit72 17-03-2011 11:33 AM

Thank you cloverlly... Very nice of you to say... I think a lot of my post are about trusting myself... And I thank you all for giving me so much, as without this feedback I would still be stuck in the self doubt mode LOL...

Quote:

Originally Posted by clovelly
Hi Spirit72,

I have been reading your threads for your practice runs and they are beautiful. Your giving such a special present to so many people.

You are welcome to talk to my guides & my higher self. I hope they give you plenty to discuss for any questions you may have.

Light & love xxx

lanbee 17-03-2011 12:40 PM

interested

I don't know anything about my guides either but would be interested if you find out anything!:smile:

earthprowler 17-03-2011 12:46 PM

have a new guide just introduced her self. Her name's Tatiana

athribiristan 17-03-2011 02:25 PM

You don't need my permission, God will talk to anyone who listens.