Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spiritual Development (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   What is the artificial matrix ? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=138655)

smilingsun 08-01-2021 10:09 PM

What is the artificial matrix ?

"The false or artificial matrix is collapsing". Many spiritual people are saying that now. But what is this matrix precisely ? Is it the competitive and agressive world we live in, money, power, control ? Do you know how to explain what is this matrix in a technical way? When will it collapse totally and what will happen ?

Lorelyen 10-01-2021 08:36 PM

I can't believe there's any one answer, partially because it's a way of looking at 'things' - culture, organisation, science, aspects of the physical world, so it supposes the artificial in most cases. For example, an organisation isn't of itself a matrix but can be made to appear like one on the basis of the way it's made to work - reporting lines.

For many it's simpler to think of things this way rather than as 'systems'.

The only technical definition is mathematical and possibly crystals and rocks.

GlitterRose 11-01-2021 12:13 AM

The analogy of the Matrix doesn't mean that reality isn't real. It means that all this that we think is so important...this Earthly plane...isn't all there is.

We are more than our bodies and our minds. There is more than the physical world.

I know this is long, but it could be helpful.

https://youtu.be/XgHyL4zNBT0

Miss Hepburn 11-01-2021 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GlitterRose
The analogy of the Matrix doesn't mean that reality isn't real. It means that all this that we think is so important...this Earthly plane...isn't all there is.
We are more than our bodies and our minds. There is more than the physical world.
https://youtu.be/XgHyL4zNBT0

:thumbsup:Best lecture ever - I'm surprised I never came across it.
Those interested in Gnosticism could jump to 37 min in.

Rah nam 11-01-2021 04:58 AM

I don't know what "artificial" in this context means.
Every 3D and 4D platform, reality have an energy framework, (matrix?) and yes it is created by those who regulate those platforms, realities.
And yes, the framework on this planet has been altered, changed over the last few thousands of years by the dark, controlling forces to suit their agenda.

At a certain point this planet will move fully into 4D and the energy framework will be switched over to allow a 4D learning experience.

GlitterRose 12-01-2021 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
:thumbsup:Best lecture ever - I'm surprised I never came across it.
Those interested in Gnosticism could jump to 37 min in.

I am so glad you enjoyed it, Miss Hepburn.

Stephan Hoeller is a treasure. He is almost 90 now and I don't know how many more lectures we will be blessed with, but I hold each one in my heart.

JustASimpleGuy 12-01-2021 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GlitterRose
I am so glad you enjoyed it, Miss Hepburn.

Stephan Hoeller is a treasure. He is almost 90 now and I don't know how many more lectures we will be blessed with, but I hold each one in my heart.

I watched the entire talk too and found it worth the watching. While there are some interesting parallels between The Matrix and reality it falls short on some accounts, the most glaring being the ignorance of The Matrix veils a far more shocking and wholly horrendous reality whereas the ignorance of our reality veils a far more shocking and wholly amazing reality. The other being the intent behind the false reality in The Matrix is nefarious and in our reality is benign.

The Matrix is one of my favorite movies and Stephan gave an excellent talk and the waking up parallel is a good one! :biggrin:

ketzer 12-01-2021 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
I watched the entire talk too and found it worth the watching. While there are some interesting parallels between The Matrix and reality it falls short on some accounts, the most glaring being the ignorance of The Matrix veils a far more shocking and wholly horrendous reality whereas the ignorance of our reality veils a far more shocking and wholly amazing reality. The other being the intent behind the false reality in The Matrix is nefarious and in our reality is benign.

The Matrix is one of my favorite movies and Stephan gave an excellent talk and the waking up parallel is a good one! :biggrin:

:glasses7: That's what the machines want you to think ....Energizer Bunny! :D

ketzer 12-01-2021 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rah nam
I don't know what "artificial" in this context means.
Every 3D and 4D platform, reality have an energy framework, (matrix?) and yes it is created by those who regulate those platforms, realities.
And yes, the framework on this planet has been altered, changed over the last few thousands of years by the dark, controlling forces to suit their agenda.

At a certain point this planet will move fully into 4D and the energy framework will be switched over to allow a 4D learning experience.

:confused: Who are these "dark, controlling forces", and what is their "agenda"?

lemex 12-01-2021 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smilingsun
"The false or artificial matrix is collapsing". Many spiritual people are saying that now. But what is this matrix precisely ? Is it the competitive and agressive world we live in, money, power, control ? Do you know how to explain what is this matrix in a technical way? When will it collapse totally and what will happen ?

Agree, post# 3 is a very good perspective. It is not about artificial or false. In truth the matrix is subjective in what one feels. What is being talked about is choice or choosing. Keep in mind spiritual evolution is part of the matrix as opportunity and choice, for example karma and reincarnation. There will be no single collapse of the matrix where everyone is just now part of it.