Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Your favorite Fictional characters from Books, Video games, and Tv series (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=137042)

girlsearching 06-09-2020 09:39 PM

Your favorite Fictional characters from Books, Video games, and Tv series

Hi you all I wanted to know what fictional characters you like and resonate with. They could be from books, video games TV shows/movies animated or real.

My first pick would have to be Sol Goddess of the Sun from a PC game called Smite: Battleground of the Gods. (She is based on Nordic mythology)
I love this characters aesthetics she is translucent and her powers. Sol's design resembles of what I would hope the Energy beings; aka Celestial and Astral beings of extraterrestrials would look like. (my favorite alien race).

girlsearching 06-09-2020 09:44 PM

I hope you can see the Fan art picture of Sol that I posted. my other favorite character I like is George O Mally from the hospital drama series Grey's anatomy. I also like Dee Thomas from the show called " What's happening ?" it's a Black sitcom in the late 1970s. Dee is the younger sister of roger one of the main protagonist in the film. She is sassy and is always telling on her brother and his friends. I love shows from the 70s cause that is my favorite decade and I like how it shows the lives of teenagers back in that era.

ant 06-09-2020 10:14 PM

Hi girlsearching,

Can see the fan art you posted.

These were some of my favorite tv series growing up:

The Banana Splits

H.R.Pufnstuf

Monkey

Kung fu

The Samuri

dream jo 06-09-2020 10:35 PM

im hookt on gta i am im hookt on rol playn gamss coz i can be sum 1 im nott stnrg lovd respectts

girlsearching 06-09-2020 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dream jo
im hookt on gta i am im hookt on rol playn gamss coz i can be sum 1 im nott stnrg lovd respectts

What are the names of Characters that you like to role play as ? Dream Jo

girlsearching 06-09-2020 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ant
Hi girlsearching,

Can see the fan art you posted.

These were some of my favorite tv series growing up:

The Banana Splits

H.R.Pufnstuf

Monkey

Kung fu

The Samuri

The reruns of the Banana Splits used to come on a show called Boomerang it was affiliated with Cartoon network but the shows were all Hanna-Barbera related shows. What characters did you like from the shows ?

dream jo 06-09-2020 11:20 PM

im hookt on f on gta or m on gta t is so creeepyy on gta but oin real iv met ppeepl lk him gesss im begi 2 sond lk thm isnl only fmr n ow in lol
bulllyy jimmyy h is 1 i luv or n on gta 4 his hud or bald of g tonyy wearr i playy bo sers grt louss or loss demandd beannin byr ganf wz grt ir wz

in gta lib storyss wz gud 2 play t toni sapernii wz gud
so wz vise siry storyss but bevr compldtd tht storyy i dod not
vise sirty wz gud playn tommmy versettti i dod copmty it
gta wz gta 3 wz gud but carjer did not speeel he did not but gta sanafaso wz gt coz cj wz not born he wz noy
i hp mnxy gta is nrth ynaktenn be intsin insted of sum wer hott hott warmm it wud be
or gtaa bullworthhh jimmy cud be gta cakert kid frm bd kid 2 bordin skool ot jaill 2 wanaa be be gansrtr cahrker
gesss my branee in ovr driv agan
sorrry

girlsearching 07-09-2020 12:05 AM

Oh I used to play Grand theft auto : san andreas when I used to have a PS2 I remember being the character C.J.

girlsearching 07-09-2020 07:28 AM

Has anyone ever watched The new adventures of Merlin is a British fantasy-adventure drama television programme.

He is legendary sorcerer but must keep his powers secret cause magic is banned in Canterlot and if found out that could be death. I like Merlin cause it talks about the outcast and how they are treated in society.

Altair 07-09-2020 08:36 AM

Currently I'm really enjoying Ragnar Lothbrok from Vikings, played by Travis Fimmel.
I also like crazy Floki, the boat builder (Gustaf Skarsgard).

King Alfred (David Dawson) from TLK is great too.

Geralt of Rivia (Witcher books, games) is an awesome guy as well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlsearching
Oh I used to play Grand theft auto : san andreas when I used to have a PS2 I remember being the character C.J.

Good times. San Andreas was so large a world at that time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlsearching
Has anyone ever watched The new adventures of Merlin is a British fantasy-adventure drama television programme.

He is legendary sorcerer but must keep his powers secret cause magic is banned in Canterlot and if found out that could be death. I like Merlin cause it talks about the outcast and how they are treated in society.

My favourite character was Morgana, hehe... :icon_eek:

I found her the most complex character.