Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Signs & Synchronicities (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   Is this a sign. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=139889)

hazada guess 15-04-2021 08:04 AM

Is this a sign.

A few days ago, I went to visit my fathers grave where about 5 years ago I'd put mums ashes in the flower pots on the grave as per her wishes.
I discovered that her ashes had not blown away in the wind but they were set there, rock solid and I had to place the flowers on the grave and not the flower pot. I was amazed.
Also, I had a reading off a medium about 6 months ago and she told me to Visit the grave, amazing.

asearcher 15-04-2021 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hazada guess
A few days ago, I went to visit my fathers grave where about 5 years ago I'd put mums ashes in the flower pots on the grave as per her wishes.
I discovered that her ashes had not blown away in the wind but they were set there, rock solid and I had to place the flowers on the grave and not the flower pot. I was amazed.
Also, I had a reading off a medium about 6 months ago and she told me to Visit the grave, amazing.

So beautiful, I would not be surprised if it was/is a sign.

Miss Hepburn 15-04-2021 07:15 PM

Graves.
You might like this story., hazada :wink:..Sylvia Brown was in Denver - she stopped her talk to say ...
"I'm sorry ...does anyone know a little girl with a yellow dress...
that was in a car accident ? She will not stop skipping in the aisle trying to get my attention.''
A woman sheepishly raised her hand...she had hit her with her car.
Sylvia says, "Well, she wants you to know she is fine and your 2 sons need your attention, no need to be all depressed....
And she likes the stuffed
Teddy Bear you took to her grave."

Native spirit 16-04-2021 10:20 AM

It is surprising how many stories like this i have heard. as a medium i have also given messages similar to other people,
One woman had a message telling her to visit her husbands grave to see the Headstone.
She couldnt face going there the headstone had been placed while she was to ill to go out,
when she saw it it was covered in white feathers

My grandmother always used to say if you feel down visit a grave yard and read some of the headstones.
some of them had the person personality all over it,
some said Dont knock im not in. sorry im not in i have gone fishing you couldnt help but smile,

Namaste

Just Tim 16-04-2021 08:30 PM

A general interpretation of a sign would be that death may very well be a change of form, that does not mean what your mother taught you is going to go away, just like her ashes, staying right there. It's in you, and a bit of her is in you. It just won't go away like that !

From this you could form your own interpretation, adapted to you.

lemex 23-04-2021 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hazada guess

I have found though experience synchronicity is because of a major question (asked), they are linked and all is connected.