Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   UFOs (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Have We Been Taken For A Ride? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=146261)

Found Goat 18-03-2023 08:45 PM

Have We Been Taken For A Ride?

Does anyone else on this forum feel the way I do, that ufology has pretty much run its course and that the UFO field, from its beginning, has been mostly led along in circles?

To think there was a time when I actually believed in a lot of this UFO lore...of far-out tales of military personnel colluding with aliens from inside underground bases, not realizing it at the time the extent to which disinformation is involved.

We are now told it is no longer fashionable they be called UFOs. UAPs in the preferred term, nowadays. Ten-four, social engineers.

Never-mind the obvious hoaxes, faked videos, and charlatans. What I am here speaking of are factors of an entirely different sort, ones which seldom are detected or even considered by your average, gullible UFO buff.

Since the days of my having once been relatively open to at least entertaining virtually any story that would come down the pike originating from ufologists and close-encounter researchers, for a few years now I've been rather skeptical of much of what originates within the UFO community and UFO-minded alt-media...and with good reason.

Dig beneath the surface, even a little, of many a name within or closely associated to the UFO field and one will (very curiously) discover one or two billionaire globalists into financing UFO studies, accounts of crop circles allegedly made by laser-generating airborne technology, stories of disinfo agents having infiltrated UFO-research groups, of supposed ufological cognoscenti on lecture circuits rumored to have elite connections, to reports of hosts of UFO-themed podcasts being covert shills with ties to cointel, and so on.

Three names that everyone with even a remote interest in UFOs ought to familiarize themselves with are those of William 'Bill' Moore, Paul Bennewitz, and former AFOSI agent, Richard Doty (who's featured in the excellent and important documentary film, Mirage Men).

Greg Bishop's Project Beta is just one among a handful of must-reads for anyone interested in learning just what exactly has been going on behind the scenes and beneath the surface of ufology, and unafraid of potentially coming away from this knowledge alternately disillusioned and yet refreshingly deconditioned. Don't care to read? Well, there's William Moore's notorious 1989 speech, the one he gave at the MUFON conference that year, one that had tremendous shock value and had several members of the audience booing and heckling him, over some of the confessions and revelations he made, during this one-of-a-kind talk...archived and available online and highly recommended listening in its entirety.

Just as sci-fi entertainment has been used since at least about the 1950s to condition the minds of the general public as a means of acclimating people to the possibility of there existing intelligent beings from other worlds, so too could it be said of many of the authors and speakers in or at the periphery of ufology. The vast majority of these writers and lecturers are simply not to be trusted, in my opinion, either on account of their quite possibly being paid disinformants or, as was in the case of the late Paul Bennewitz, unwitting assets who foolishly swallow the disinfo fed to them by their 'insider' contacts, hook-line-and-sinker.

What they did to poor Paul Bennewitz, in driving him to paranoia and to experiencing a nervous breakdown, was more than just unethical, it was downright mean-spirited and inhumane.

Like Paul, I think we have all been taken, so to speak, to one degree or another...those of us who credulously and uncritically post to UFO threads and who sit at the edge of our seats whenever officials release another UAP video for the passing consumption of news outlets and semiconscious normies to snack on. And here we thought flying saucers were only toys for children to play with while at the park or beach.

Native spirit 18-03-2023 09:05 PM

As far as I'm concerned they are UFO'S and why shouldn't they exist who is to say we are the only race out there
One day I believe we will find out the truth as to whether they are real or not

Namaste

Found Goat 19-03-2023 01:30 AM

All this isn't to say that I don't believe in unidentified aerial craft or anomalous lights in the sky.

There might very well be underworld entities who, never-minding their hypothetical craft, have kept themselves hidden from us throughout the centuries. Sightings produced by etheric forces or interdimensional deceivers cannot be ruled out either. There definitely appears to be a paranormal component to the genuine articles. Granted, supernatural explanations are not readily accepted by those who cling to their nuts and bolts, but then much of otherworldliness is beyond both the ken and grasp of science to explain and ever prove. And I think those who know this phenomenon to be real understand this crucial point better than anyone else.

By credulous and uncritical UFO believers, I was alluding to those who unquestioningly buy into all that ufology has to offer...such as accounts in which groups of saucer nuts are said to have gone out into the desert to try and make contact -- not with cacti, but with something very much resembling a mirage...or stories of remote viewers who profess to having the gift of interstellar telepathy and claim to have had communication with Martians. (Spooks or lunarians?) One or two of these supposed seers have been shown to be 'Operating Thetans' (just when you thought it couldn't get any more outlandish)...'ancient astronauts,' a clear psy-op some would say...et cetera.

Aside from all the supermarket-tabloid-resembling nonsense out there (in large part, I believe, the product of paid disinformants), what I am also greatly suspicious of is all this talk of an ET presence, of off-world aliens and 'exoplanets.' This to me smacks of the work of disinformants also. The question for me is, what has been their primary motive for spreading their deceit over these past few decades? Has it been merely to muddy the waters for the sheer thrill of it? It is a question I am still in the process of trying to figure out, myself.

One can only speculate at this time, but it wouldn't surprise me if on a temporal level (spirit-disbelieving or spirit-conjuring) elite technocrats/transhumanists were the ones ultimately pulling the strings and leading us all on into believing in so-called space aliens...and, specifically, technologically advanced 'saviors,' whose very existence is perhaps an impossibility within a geocentric paradigm.

Redchic12 19-03-2023 06:20 AM

I agree with Native Spirit.

The best genuine and sincere person that I have found regarding this subject is Dr Steven Greer.

Found Goat 19-03-2023 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redchic12
The best genuine and sincere person that I have found regarding this subject is Dr Steven Greer.

Case in point...

Found Goat 25-03-2023 04:33 PM

What many a saucer enthusiast and even close-encounter experiencer fails to realize is the role that intelligence operatives and factions within the military have played in shaping the UFO narrative since about the dawn of the so-called Space Age. To reiterate, this is not to say that actual, unearthly aerial phenomena doesn't exist, only that one ought to be wary of what is said of these anomalies by prominent names within the field...speakers and authors whom many unwisely look up to as being independent, trustworthy leaders.

A recurring curiosity: Ever wonder why 'ET' should care about our earthly environment...and yet why is it that so many of the supposed channeled communications in recent decades from alleged off-world entities have been ecological warnings centered around 'anthropogenic' climate change? Meanwhile, you have attention-seeking personalities within the UFO field who have ties to globalists like Laurence Rockefeller, as well as their being totally supportive of the UN and its one-world agenda.

Then you have the whole alien abduction field with one or two high-profile researchers said to have been undercover intel agents; a field which becomes even more intriguing when you factor in the role that 'MILABS' is thought to have played in some of these nabbings and black helicopter sightings.

Of note and worth keeping in mind is that H.G. Wells seems to have been the first to help popularize the idea of extraterrestrial life in the universe, with his 1898 novel, War of the Worlds -- remarkably, a fictional tale that was published decades before a certain highly deceptive space agency was founded. Yet how many people are aware of Wells having been a member of the ruling cabal, 'the Committee of 300'?

Here I think also of the late conspiracy researcher, William Cooper, who was one that for years had bought into the whole UFO official narrative/subculture, until he came to see ufology much for what it was: largely a field in which investigators/enthusiasts go round and round in circles chasing wild geese and being culturally conditioned. After about a decade of studying the subject, attending UFO conferences, and speaking on the lecture circuit, Cooper did something that not too many of his kind do: commendably, he had the courage & humility to come out and admit to his having been misled & a dupe in falling for the 'UFOs are ET' meme. William Cooper was perhaps most known for speaking out against the New World Order, of which the 'interstellar/extragalactic' take on UAPs appears to be about, at its core.

entenmanns 19-04-2023 12:08 AM

Once upon a time Richard Greer was a respected scientist in the field of ufology now he has sold his soul so to speak for the money aspect of it and now he is the biggest bull sht artist out there, listen of course there will be disinformation from every government and that is why Louis Alessandro leaked The TicTac footage to the Times talking about the Atip program funded by Sen. Harry Reid and who was the senator from alaska the bridge to nowhere guy. do you know if you look up Deke Slayton former mercury astronaut chased a ufo in the p- 51 mustang he was flying over his home state or gordo cooper saw a ship landed at one of the airforce bases astonauts , airline pilots, fighterpilots from other countrys plenty of eyewitness accounts like The phoenix lights
12th and 13th century paintings depicting flying saucer like craft fighting during a crusafix scene an aztec tomb with a carved in stone witch looks to be of an ancient astronaut im not sure were some people get there info but start with richard dolan , and the black vault

entenmanns 19-04-2023 12:22 AM

J.Allen Hynek was a famous astronomer but was more famous for working for the AirForce debunking ufo storys during Project bluebook he used the term swamp-gas which was used to explain a way sightings, in the end he regretted lying for the airforce and wrote the Books close encounters of the 1st second third and fourth kind later on in his life Hynek met Spielberg who read his book and made that movie and gave hynek a camio in the film

entenmanns 19-04-2023 12:42 AM

in my humble opinion alot of the storys from the old testament like Ezekiel sound like spacecraft of ancient origins and i hate calling them aliens or ets because they are probably the original inhabitants of this planet ever head of the term USOs you Know there is a lot of ocean we have not explored yet and they are concerned about the earth since they inhabit it there are many eye witness accounts of nuclear missiles silos being turned of by ufos

Redchic12 19-04-2023 06:40 AM

I feel we would be extremely arrogant or stupid (or both) to believe we are the only ones in this universe.

It’s just a matter of time until we all see and experience them for ourselves.

Right now, who in there right mind would want to visit this planet, with all the violence, hatred, wars and weak leadership with no backbone or integrity.

If one of them landed where everyone could experience them, the government would probably send in the military and blow them to kingdom come and they probably know this.

No wonder they only appear to a select few people.

I honestly believe there are many of them here who are trying to help our planet and prevent a catastrophe, that if it happened, it would impact the rest of the solar system and probably their planets as well.

Yes I did hear about them turning off the nuclear silos in order to prevent a serious incident. Thank god they did.

I also believe that they will not interfere with us as we have free will but will gently prod us along or put things are way that will produce a positive outcome.

Google: “Spirit Guide Sparrow”. This is the best article I have ever read about ETs. Brilliant!