Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Crystals & Gemstones (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Lodestone (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=146225)

The Alchemist 15-03-2023 03:38 AM

Lodestone

Did you know Lodestone is magnetic? It was considered a magic rock by the people in the era it was found. Labradorite has a 1-2% chance to be magnetic, and boy would one of those stones be a special crystal. You can create an ornamental, yet very conductive metal called Orichalum or Oricheyum (sorry typing in Alpha-Phonetic.) takes in equal parts, gold, copper, and aluminum. Get the Aluminum melted first, it has the lowest melting point at 1,221 degrees fahrenheit or 660 degrees Celsius. Gold and copper are basically the same at around 1,945-1,948 degrees Fahrenheit or 1063 degrees celsius. Once they are are all melted in the same crucible, stir with and iron rod, and during the melting and stirring, one should hum a little, whistle a couple tweet tweets and tap the forge and crucible every so often in a Rhythmic and harmonious way, preferably outside, with chirping birds. The metal was rumoured to only be found or made in Atlantis. Romans would mine something that was orange and was considered to be gold with copper impurities. You can make jewelry and electronics out of it. You can also replace the Aluminum with Silver it is also melted first and has a melting point of 1,763 Degrees Fahrenheit or 961.8 Degrees Celsius. It is my dream that every power pole on the electrical grid, and in every country/nation has thier wires made with this material.

FairyCrystal 15-03-2023 11:46 AM

Lodestone... I used to sell those in my spiritual & Wicca webshop. I believe I still got some, leftover stock.

Orichalcum.. From Diana Cooper's "Discover Atlantis":
"The oblong temple (Poseidons temple), which was 600 feet long, and 300 feet wide
(182 by 92 meters), was constructed with no hard edges, according
to sacred geometry and feng shui. It was built very simply of white,
black and red local stone. The walls were covered with orichalcum, a
pink-gold mountain copper, plentiful in the Atlantean Mountains,
which made the cathedral shimmer in the sunlight as it perched
above the plains of Atlantis. Metals and astrology are linked. The
ions within the metals resonate with the movement of the planets
with which they are associated. Orichalcum vibrates with the sun
and this added to its power and might. It was used by the Incas and
the Aztecs, and we understand that it can still be found in the Andes.
Copper resonates with Venus and tin with Jupiter. Other metals are
no longer available to us because they are from other worlds.
Metals like silver, gold, platinum and iron were developed later in
Atlantis and were not used in the pure times.
"

The Alchemist 15-03-2023 07:52 PM

I love that brain of yours

Yes my metal will come out as orange and not pink. It is a synthetic version much like solid stainless steel used in scalpels is synthetic silver, as well as chrome is also a synthetic silver. To prove the point, flick a silver dime at a piece of chrome of solid stainless surgical steel and listen for the TINK!:hug3: