Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astral Projection (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Motivation game (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=136625)

astralsuzy 11-08-2020 01:40 AM

Motivation game

Are you interested in playing a game called motivation? Over time we can start to loose motivation to ap. If you are not motivated enough perhaps you might be interested in playing a game, called motivation game.

The first person who reaches 20 points to ap wins whether they ap or not. You get one point for each motivation attempt. It is not about winning, it is about getting motivated again. The more we try the more success we will have.

astralsuzy 11-08-2020 07:57 PM

I got two points for trying. I did not ap. I was lying down and I felt like I was going to fall. Because of that I became alert. It was a shock. Shortly later my spiritual arms came up and down. That was the end of that as I became alert. I was not expecting that to happen. I will keep on trying.

Santson 12-08-2020 05:17 PM

1 point for me... I laid in bed and felt the sensation of 'being in a different place' i reach over to move my blanket and felt someone laying there and as they stired awake I was shocked and confused and woke up.

astralsuzy 13-08-2020 08:14 PM

Good on you Santson. It is good to see someone joining me. By doing this I have noticed I am getting more motivated and I am persevering longer which is good.

Last night I heard myself snoring but I did not try any longer to ap as I had to go to work the next morning. 3 points for me.

I am hoping that I will make more of an effort to ap tonight or in the morning. Tomorrow I do not go out to work.

ShineLikeStars 14-08-2020 03:51 AM

Thanks for the inspiration, Suzy. I thought of doing it this afternoon, but I didn't. Now I have motivation, and I will try tonight or tomorrow.

astralsuzy 15-08-2020 05:50 AM

I was practicing my breathing but I was not impressed as I fell asleep. I woke up about 3.00 am and I went into another room to lie on a thin mattress that was not comfortable. It is less likely to fall asleep lying on a thin mattress.

I got my mind relaxed and I imagined that I was at a place. I must have been thinking about a mirror because I saw myself in the mirror. I thought it looks like me but my hair in the mirror looks shorter. I managed to stay out in the astral longer as I stared at a spot for a short while. Thanks to someones suggestion on the forum.

I was pleased that I got out of my body but was disappointed that I did not remember to get myself alert. I could have done things but I wasted my time.

I am grateful that I made the effort to ap. I have not made an effort for a long time trying to ap early in the morning. In the morning is a lot easier to ap than other times from my experiences.

SpiritualFreedom 15-08-2020 10:55 PM

Hello astralsuzy,

I firmly believe that you don't need motivation and games at all.

Instead, what you need is a proven system with a predictable & repeatable results.

I have one that works 1 win / 2 weeks in average.

So, keep experimenting and track with the scientifique method what works for you and how effective it its. Then you share it.

I shared my system long time ago on this forum.

Is based upon catching up a "natural awakenning" as a singal, that occurs on a REM Cycle, to then do 5 motion based techniques BEFORE moving my body at all while in the bed.

When I catch it right those "natural awekenning signals", and then I do a motion based technique.... It's so easy and it always work.

The problem is catching the "natural awakenning" :)

After that I go to the mirror, stabilize, and focus on my spiritual goals to achieve.

I really tried to wake up at 4am, and do the hardcore meditation for 1 hour.

With that I could get a win / 2 month in average.

Also It kinda ruined my sleeping cycle, and it didn't fit my business and lifestyle.

Therefore I love my natural awekenning system.

1 win / 2 weeks is good enough to me with consistency, and fits with my lifestyle perfectly in complete harmony. (and my girlfriend now won't get annoyed off by getting that alarm at 4am, like the early days haha)

astralsuzy 16-08-2020 01:05 AM

Thanks SpiritualFreedom. After reading your post I realise I probably do not need the motivation game. I might keep it up if it helps to motivate others.
You are right I have to catch the awakening signal. It is the key to success. I am going to try to change things how I used to do it. I used to get up early in the mornings and meditate for about 30 minutes and then go back to bed. I used to be able to ap a lot. I had an enormous amount of success. I stopped getting up early in the mornings and meditating and I still had a lot of success. I seemed to have lost it but I will get it back again. When my breathing and mind is relaxed or my mind feels different I know I can do an ap technique and get out. It is important to realise when your mind and breathing is relaxed you do an ap technique straight away otherwise before you realise you have fallen asleep.
I never got tired in the mornings. I went to work without any problems. That was a long time ago. I am now afraid that I might get tired and I have to perform at work.

astralsuzy 16-08-2020 01:30 AM

One more thing to add, when I noticed my mind was extra relaxed then I knew any moment I would ap instantly. I did not have to do an ap technique.

astralsuzy 16-08-2020 02:02 AM

SpiritualFreedom you may want to drink a glass of water when you go to bed. That will likely wake you up in the morning as you will need to go to the loo. By doing that you will not need an alarm to wake you. Just an idea.