Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Time Travel (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Do you believe your “in—-time” or there is such thing as time. (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=139535)

lostsoul13 16-03-2021 04:05 AM

Do you believe your “in—-time” or there is such thing as time.
 
Do you believe that the account or avartar has a theory’s of time? Or time dilation?

Miss Hepburn 16-03-2021 02:22 PM

Do you believe your “in—-time” or there is such thing as time.

No. But in the 3rd Dimension it is part of the Dream....you
could say part of the agreement being here ...to suspend your knowledge of no time...
ha, to suspend our knowledge of MANY things!!!

Just Tim 22-03-2021 11:05 PM

Hello lostsoul13.

Short answer, I'd say that whether or not we believe in time, it affects us. Well, "us", our avatars.

Long answer, it doesn't affect who we are. No matter what age we are, we decide of what we do, or do not do. The physical, what we would do without it !

I find myself struggling with time the more I age. Every new year, I take more and more time registering it's not [XXXX] but [XXXX]. Maybe it is aging that does that, or maybe the fact that I live out of time. And at the same time I don't. So...

...as I said, I can't do anything about it, it's like that. It has an effect on me, but not the whole me !

:smile:

Johnathanrs 24-03-2021 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Tim
Hello lostsoul13.
Short answer, I'd say that whether or not we believe in time, it affects us. Well, "us", our avatars.


Nuh uh. It effects avatars that are within a 3-D space, not higher dimensional avatars. There are realities that are not bound by time. You are limiting yourself. Just as there are higher dimensions that you can actualize by thinking about them, and your spirit can travel to, so to does this hold true for your actual physical body. I have physically experienced a collapse of reality itself before. Being in a void of light is fun, I have seen time frozen before, and so on.

The interesting thing is you don't know if I am just some crazy individual who is delusional or if I have experienced supernatural paranormal level activity. You have to take it on faith on whether or not you believe me. Just as the disciplines of Jesus had to take it on faith when he died that he would be resurrected. What possibilities are you willing to open yourself up to?

Just Tim 24-03-2021 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
Nuh uh. It effects avatars that are within a 3-D space, not higher dimensional avatars. There are realities that are not bound by time. You are limiting yourself. Just as there are higher dimensions that you can actualize by thinking about them, and your spirit can travel to, so to does this hold true for your actual physical body. I have physically experienced a collapse of reality itself before. Being in a void of light is fun, I have seen time frozen before, and so on.

The interesting thing is you don't know if I am just some crazy individual who is delusional or if I have experienced supernatural paranormal level activity. You have to take it on faith on whether or not you believe me. Just as the disciplines of Jesus had to take it on faith when he died that he would be resurrected. What possibilities are you willing to open yourself up to?

You react to the fact that I haven't specified "3-D avatars" when you also put words in my post as if I had stated "higher dimensional avatars". All I mentionned was avatar, and obviously was talking about 3-D.

As for the crazy part, you don't have to tell me. I do not care, people have interesting things to share, no matter what they are labelled. Why did you even need to specify that, I really don't know.

hallow 05-04-2021 12:45 PM

In the spiritual world, time doesn't exist. But we live in the physical world where time does exist. If time didn't exist in this physical world, we would never physically age. Seasons would never change, trees would never grow large, wine would never reach it's peak flavor. Yes I believe in time.

Johnathanrs 06-04-2021 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Tim
You react to the fact that I haven't specified "3-D avatars" when you also put words in my post as if I had stated "higher dimensional avatars". All I mentionned was avatar, and obviously was talking about 3-D.

As for the crazy part, you don't have to tell me. I do not care, people have interesting things to share, no matter what they are labelled. Why did you even need to specify that, I really don't know.


No, actually I do need to tell you, hence why you took the time to clarify yourself in order to point out something that wasn't clear. There is nothing obvious about your statement, regardless of whatever you seem to believe.

Regarding your second paragraph, I also equally do not care, the difference being that I will direct this to you and include what you think on top of it, instead of being general and coy about my intentions.

Johnathanrs 06-04-2021 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hallow
In the spiritual world, time doesn't exist. But we live in the physical world where time does exist. If time didn't exist in this physical world, we would never physically age. Seasons would never change, trees would never grow large, wine would never reach it's peak flavor. Yes I believe in time.


I get that you are creating a barrier to protect yourself, as I have done this myself, but let's not forget that just because we separate countries through borders that we have invented, and we equally acknowledge in the physical world, does not mean that the spiritual universe shares our belief sets and recognizes that illusion. The physical world is apart of the spiritual world. Some of our instincts simply choose to follow the delusion.

Time equally exists in the greater realities. The application is merely different and much like how a color changes from one to the next, so to must we remember that time is apart of something else entirely and merely transmutes into what we perceive as being time in our limited mindset, no differently than how a color changes from one to the next based what space it is interacting with. They are not separate

hallow 06-04-2021 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
I get that you are creating a barrier to protect yourself, as I have done this myself, but let's not forget that just because we separate countries through borders that we have invented, and we equally acknowledge in the physical world, does not mean that the spiritual universe shares our belief sets and recognizes that illusion. The physical world is apart of the spiritual world. Some of our instincts simply choose to follow the delusion.

Time equally exists in the greater realities. The application is merely different and much like how a color changes from one to the next, so to must we remember that time is apart of something else entirely and merely transmutes into what we perceive as being time in our limited mindset, no differently than how a color changes from one to the next based what space it is interacting with. They are not separate

I do agree that physical and the spiritual world intermingle but there not exact. Time and borders can get complicated. Let's take borders, you can erase all the lines and get rid of all fences and you'll still have border's. Different cultures and diversity are the cause of this. I am not saying it's bad it's just the way it is. I may live on a shore of a huge lake and my culture may revolve around fishing, you may live in a dessert with no water but your culture may revolve around the rainy season. Your going to have a meeting point of both cultures. That meeting point or gray area makes the border. It may not be a drawn out line or a fence but it's still there. Same idea happens between physical and spiritual. Also, being Earth bound beings we can only truly imagine the spiritual world. Even what we imagine can very from culture to culture. When it comes to the spiritual side of things no one is 100% right or wrong. I always believed it's a very personal and individual feeling.
Another area in witch "borders" should taken down, it's not a line or wall. That's only physical. In the spiritual since culture is that border the difference in those cultures IS that wall. When those differences are excepted and respected those borders melt away.

Just Tim 06-04-2021 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
No, actually I do need to tell you, hence why you took the time to clarify yourself in order to point out something that wasn't clear. There is nothing obvious about your statement, regardless of whatever you seem to believe.

Regarding your second paragraph, I also equally do not care, the difference being that I will direct this to you and include what you think on top of it, instead of being general and coy about my intentions.

You're absolutely right. Sorry for that.

All I wanted to say, is that both can be true. Both are true, to me at least. We are not just physical beings. But we also are physical, otherwise we wouldn't be communicating on this very forum ! Therefore our physical nature, which is bound by time, is also bound to our non physical, which isn't. Time is real and is not at the same time.

Again, my apologies if I wasn't clear, I do tend to think I always am. I go through a very difficult and strange time. Not making excuses, just giving you an explanation !


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums