?What is your Chakra Model?
I have found numerous models that represents most peoples chakra system. Some people follow a 7 layer model level, while others are at 32, and so on. I am curious on what everyone is following right now. When I say chakra model, I am referencing the naming system that labels each chakra, such as, root chakra, sacral chakra, and so on. I am more interested in your understanding as to what you currently believe each one does, but feel free to introduce your own naming convention. This thread is for everyone. Again, I am more interested in your description as to their meaning, not the name, you can use letters as long as you provide a starting point. Do you view them as being up and down, left to right, on a geometric pattern, and so on, would be insightful as well.
An example would be:
A) starting from the heart chakra as A, the next one higher is B, and this one is responsible for this.
And finally, where do you consider each one at and what is their relationship to each other? Perhaps you use a model that you found online that you are following, in that case, can you link it?
Onederful question. Most anything you find in public seems to follow the usual 7 centers approach. When you dig into authentic traditions you'll find there's a lot more to it under the surface than just what's passed around the internet. The main centers of the subtle body have offshoots and meridians, a good chart from Chinese medicine or acupuncture might show allot more than one is used to.
My tradition is called Drukama, it's very old. Have a look if you're interested, we use the vayus in an elemental sense to work with the centers. Going up from the bottom I just use layman's terms.
- The root just between the perineum and tip of the spine. There's certainly many beneath the root but I'd stay away for the time being. Root is responsible for survival, instinct, and grounded/impoding energy.
- The sacral, the lower tan tien. Responsible for the verb of touch and feeling. Pulling or restricting energy to me.
- The solar plexus, right behind the naval on the front channel and perhaps slightly above on the rear channel. It feels like there are two here on top of each other for me (4). Responsible for ascending energy and sort of "umpf" energy to me. If there's a knot in the sacral it pulls the solar/constrict it. It might be doing it the other way for me if there's a knot in the sacral (one of the 3 main blockages) it might want to affect the sacral beneath if the energy currents are off.
- The heart center/anahata at the obvious spot. Responsible for higher connection through intuitive emotion and 'non-selfing," compassion, etc.. expansive grabbing energy and also seems to give amperage to creativity.
- The throat/vishudda in said obvious spot. To me feels like it's responsible for channeling energy up towards the higher functions. I was told it's tied to the hearing faculty and this seems to be valid in my own experiences.
- The subtle eye/agna at obvious spot, responsible for a specific type of wisdom I don't know how to explain, please excuse that lol. Tied to being sort of a tool almost the way a monkey learns to grab at something or effect the world around it, the subtle spirit being born uses it to interact with that world. (This makes sense to me but may not to anyone reading).
- The crown at the top of the head - responsible for liberation and divine influence (or getting godsmacked in my case :icon_silent: lol).
- The akash above and behind the head slightly, I believe I feel it but it's not talked about too much.
There's more that are shown by a teacher so it's important to find a good teacher. The two main energy meridians both have offshoots and it's impossible to probably examine all of them but the use of them involve some particular things with breathing and generating shakti under proper instruction.
I was never much a believer in it (or anything for that matter). I have to do practices myself to find their merit. The centers obviously aren't physical organs and one might argue, as I've done in the past, these are just places where our nervous system makes us feel "stuff." But nonetheless, they are of our own creation and certainly have a cause and effect when you get into deeper teachings.
Around the pathway you are talking about for these 7 centers, not including the akash, I count 52 centers, with numerous smaller chakras in addition to this that are along different layers of my inner body. I am not really sure where this 7 centers comes from, it perplexes me to be honest.
Thank you for introducing me to these new tradition. I am beginning my journey into formal traditions that exist within human awareness. I cannot however find a free online tutorial that goes over this sect, can you introduce one?
I have learned about energy centers (chakras) from my Taoist practices.
Yes there are seven disc shaped energy centers in our bodies which can be accessed from any point but it is easier from one of the major energy routes, like the governing channel or the functional channel. Besides those seven, there are four energy centers above our head and two below our feet.
We have many minor energy centers along our extremities. Not sure if one would call them chakras.
Sorry my math is off. I count 112 energy centers, or disc shapes. Most that see 7 are only seeing from the front. I find the Hindu diagrams of brahman most accurate. There are actually 4 heads, each head is what you might call a major energy center, and each head has 4 major center forming east, west, north, and south on it. All are major chakra centers, as none of them are lesser or greater than the other.
If you count this 7 as our origin point, you would have, 16 * 7, or 112 that make up this set, and are the control centers to your base ego. The chakra centers that you are referring to that are below and above the head are what I would say makeup the greater self chakra centers, which fractural repeats using a up and down viewpoint in both directions turning this into 336. Then comes higher self, and so on, it gets far more perplexing then this I notice when I extend further out, or by using more complicated models like a 5-d model, but no need to dive into that right now. How many chakras I notice tends to change based around my awareness level.
Can you link any tutorials to this Drukama practice? It sounds like one of the off branch viewpoints that follow a traditional faith and has been re-orchestrated for the new times like sukyo mahikari, a off branch of Shinto or hyperianism, a off branch of Gnosticism. to name some basic examples.
I have 'physically' seen a few Chakras in my life....... I am mostly an Aura man.
To me, one Chakra includes everything.
Believe it or not, there is one dynasty that is based on Chakras.
Hello aura man, you are my new master. I need to better myself in this area. Teach me the ways of auras. What is this dynasty that you speak of? This humble one beseeches thee.
The seven major ones.
Also when you go practical,chances are to stumble upon thoughtforms,due to your belief system.
That's why i avoid to read too much about such things.If you believe that you have a chakra named ''dfdfdf' two meters above your head,the moment you'll try to work with it,the subconsious will create something,even if it's not really there.
The 12 chakra system that we have all moved into now, even though they're not fully activated / awake in everyone. It's the 5D chakra system.
If you want to know what they stand for you best buy the book "Ascension through orbs". Too much info to type here. The book describes each chakra including each chamber of each. Like the Heart and the Soul Star each have 33 chambers, the Throat 22.
I am currently very interested in the Soul Star. This holds all your talents and gifts from this and past lives. Also ancestral and familial karma, so this needs to be cleared. It is very sensitive to any negativity, including your own thoughts.
It holds the Divine Feminine and is also the place where the masculine & feminine in you get balanced.
It's got a lower and higher part and the lower is mostly the 1st chamber (self-love) and cleansing all the ancestral stuff and negativity so you can move on to further the activation process of this chakra.
This one hold my interest very much!!
A alternative perspective, it was always there, you simply weren't aware of it.
|All times are GMT. The time now is 08:42 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums