Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Past Lives & Reincarnation (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Seeking Validation: Shared Past Life Experiences (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=146729)

johnsonava 25-05-2023 09:34 AM

Seeking Validation: Shared Past Life Experiences

Greetings, fellow souls on a quest!

I've had some remarkable experiences that strongly suggest the existence of past lives, but at times, it can be challenging to find validation or connect with others who share similar encounters. I'm eager to hear from those who have had their own past life memories or encounters.

Have you ever recalled detailed memories from a past life? Do you believe you've encountered individuals from a previous lifetime in your present journey? How do these experiences impact your understanding of yourself and your place in the world?

Please feel free to share your personal stories, insights, or any resources that can provide comfort and validation to those who have encountered the enigmatic realm of past lives.

With shared remembrance

boyce 25-05-2023 08:33 PM

This is another similar question to your others in yet another thread - why so many?

iamthat 25-05-2023 09:09 PM

My only experience of past lives has been under hypnotic regression, which was interesting but not necessarily valid.

Parts of the regression were very clear, but then my mental nature stepped in and began questioning. What was interesting is that the three lives I saw were not lives I would have consciously chosen if I had to try to imagine what my past lives might have been.

I do believe that I have connections from past lives with all the people who have been important on my adult journey in this life. Sometimes it has been a case of meeting someone for the first time and they immediately seem familiar. Sometimes it is less obvious at first but over time a bond develops.

Oddly enough I have never felt the same sense of past life connection with my own immediate family. It is quite possible that they simply provided the physical vehicle and environment for me to incarnate at this particular time.

I do believe in Soul groups, that we each belong to a group of Souls who meet up time and time again on the physical plane, playing different roles and serving different purposes in our lives. This does not mean that we are with these people for decades - they may just make a brief appearance.

I believe that after physical death the real nature of these relationships will become clear.

Peace

PastPilot 27-05-2023 08:35 AM

I have had past lives as a soldier. Several of the battles I fought in are well documented. In one of my past life memories, I was shown my participation in a famous battle. I didn't know a lot about this event because despite it being a pinnacle event in history, most books generalize about the facts and highlights and concentrate more on how events led up to the battle and its immediate aftereffects on history. I bought a recently published book about the event and to my astonishment, it verified everything I had witnessed. I had been there.

The second way I verify my past life memories is by talking with psychics. I never bring up the subject of reincarnation when I see a psychic but instead will allow them to bring up the subject. When they do talk about reincarnation, they almost always talk about five particularly important past lives I have had but on occasion, they will mention other lives I remember. This is proof that these past lives are real memories.

Past life memories can come up for a variety of reasons. Listening to music, remembering a particular smell, hearing a particular sound, or just getting a feeling of familiarity. I had a memory creep into my day a week ago when I was in a movie theatre watching a film where the music had a heavy base beat. Despite the music, my mind when back to World War One in the trenches when I was leading a section of men to the front-line trench. Shells were exploding a ways away, which is why the base beat of the music in the film I was watching brought up the past life memory. I passed a soldier in the trench who was shellshocked, screaming, and being held down by another soldier -- I just passed them by because my business was further ahead. I was a lieutenant and as I passed an adjoining trench to my right I saw another lieutenant sitting next to a dugout drinking tea from a ceramic tea cup. He was in full combat gear but I hadn't seen a dainty tea set in a trench before. I asked him, "What are you doing?", and he answered that he just enjoying a cup of tea before jumping off in 20 minutes (going over the top) and that he would be bringing up his section right behind mine. I was about to lead my men over the top in a few minutes; he was in the next wave of the attack right behind my attack.

Memories and memories, so many memories.