Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Are you going shopping? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=95692)

rainbow.sprinkles 12-08-2016 04:01 AM

I ordered myself Shadowscapes Tarot off Amazon today :D so excited! it's been years since I treated myself to a new deck!

Honza 09-09-2016 05:00 PM

A Greenpeace calendar for 2017.

Burntfruit 09-09-2016 11:58 PM

Looking for headphones :redface:

Sarian 10-09-2016 12:27 AM

I bought some decent ear plugs for my iPod a week ago...as far as shopping, I'm in dire need of groceries...I did treat myself to two audio books, got one in the mail so far...and did some comfort shopping and bought a pair of shoe books that I fell in love with in the store but didn't have my size so I ordered them online. Cant wait for them to come!

Silver 27-09-2016 11:50 PM

A new tail light for my van - online purchase - with the help of a video, I think I can install it all by myself! The rubber part had disintegrated and the red plastic shell came off in traffic yesterday.

Honza 29-09-2016 10:33 AM

Thinking about starting my Christmas shopping.

Sarian 29-09-2016 12:40 PM

A new tire for my son's car....oil change, alignment, inspection...tomorrow a new alternator belt for it as well..Sigh...

Honza 29-09-2016 01:21 PM

Cars are expensive....I save a lot of money by not having one.

Honza 29-09-2016 01:24 PM

A 3kg bag of fruit jellies via the Amazon marketplace! It was the smallest they had by this company - which apparently makes amazing fruit jellies. :D

Sarian 29-09-2016 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honza
Cars are expensive....I save a lot of money by not having one.

Ha! Yes, they can...and I have three in my name...my youngest son's car, my daughter's truck and my Prius.

Burntfruit 29-09-2016 10:36 PM

I am preparing to buy and build a gaming PC. I don't game an awful lot anymore, but I do enjoy building a computer, and my current is quite slow. I bought it second hand a couple of years ago, it is a refurbished office desktop.

tanya1979 29-09-2016 11:46 PM

Hopefully I am going shopping on sat with lil ones and nanny

taurmel 30-09-2016 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbow.sprinkles
I ordered myself Shadowscapes Tarot off Amazon today :D so excited! it's been years since I treated myself to a new deck!

I almost bought the Mystical Cats tarot from Amazon but I can't bring myself too...maybe for Christmas!!

Honza 06-10-2016 05:55 PM

A small Ikea coffee table to place my wargame board on.

tanya1979 06-10-2016 10:03 PM

Going shopping tomorrow, picking up Thanksgiving turkey and a few Xmas gifts

Honza 14-10-2016 11:18 AM

Some new precision dice for my game.

Somnia 14-10-2016 11:24 AM

Food shopping today.....Ugh...I love food but I hate having to go out and shop for it, Haha! :tongue:

Lynn 15-10-2016 08:27 PM

Hello

I need to go shopping for a new duvet for the bed. Hubby is working today so that is on hold as I have one working arm to carry things and don't drive.

Oh and the dreaded FOOD shopping will have to be done too....dam it if there was just a pill you added water to and POOF food on the plate I would be in heaven.

Lynn

Honza 15-10-2016 11:16 PM

Don't you guys ever use online ordering and home delivery for your food? We don't have a car anymore and find most supermarkets home delivery really useful.

Lynn 16-10-2016 02:03 AM

Hello

LOL the store I just left working at had that service. I never know what I want when I go to the store, so I go isle to isle.

I dont drive and I can not always rely on hubby and friends so I do the bus at times.

Lynn

tanya1979 16-10-2016 02:05 AM

I went shopping today, going out tomorrow to buy baby boy some clothing.

Honza 26-10-2016 01:48 AM

I ordered my Mum's Christmas present about two weeks ago. It is a 6 inch crystal angel from India. (should be Amethyst - we will see). I just seen on the internet tracking that it has finally arrived in the UK. They expect to deliver it Thursday. Here's hoping! Internet shopping can be quite exciting - with all the waiting for the package to arrive.

Adrienne 26-10-2016 04:04 AM

Honza, I hope your Christmas present is what you expect it to be and arrives safely !:smile:

Honza 26-10-2016 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adrienne
Honza, I hope your Christmas present is what you expect it to be and arrives safely !:smile:

Thankyou so much. Apparently it is out for delivery as I write!

Adrienne 26-10-2016 03:30 PM

Great news , always exciting to get a pkg in the mail !

You're welcome Honza ! :smile:

I ordered something to be shipped to me, but they said there was a backorder and it would arrive Oct. 4..... well, as we all know, Oct. 4 has come and gone, lol ..... and no package :icon_frown:

It was for Halloween, the cutest little fairy house with orange dressed faeries,I should call and check on it, should have done so before now !!

Honza 26-10-2016 03:40 PM

It arrived and it is lovely. It is real amethyst too....which is nice. Unfortunately the base is very small which means the little statue is unstable. We will either have to find a way to stabilise it or leave it lying down.

Adrienne 26-10-2016 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honza
It arrived and it is lovely. It is real amethyst too....which is nice. Unfortunately the base is very small which means the little statue is unstable. We will either have to find a way to stabilise it or leave it lying down.

Great news Honza ! Maybe you could glue it onto a wooden base ? using very strong glue .....

tanya1979 26-10-2016 10:01 PM

Gone out shopping almost everyday in the last month. Buying things here and there.

Visiting the DollarTree and Dollarama, buying fresh produce when I need to.

Honza 26-10-2016 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adrienne
Great news Honza ! Maybe you could glue it onto a wooden base ? using very strong glue .....

Hmmm....we will see what my mum says at Christmas when she receives it. Thanks for the suggestion.

tanya1979 27-10-2016 05:12 PM

Going back home from shopping. Got baby boy more pants. Now, just the shirts and sweaters.

Supposed to take babies to a Halloween party tonight, but it's raining.

Honza 31-10-2016 01:11 PM

Bought some Lowicz Malina Syrup. Polish raspberry syrup to us English speakers. It is lovely and makes a nice change from orange squash or Ribena.

Clover 31-10-2016 01:20 PM

I bought groceries on Amazon, it's called Amazon Pantry. I am expecting my package today, got some packaged breakfast foods, spagatti O's, soups and some orange soda :biggrin:

I also get my new tarot cards :cool:

Honza 13-11-2016 03:03 PM

A pet blanket - I don't have a pet but I need something to sit on as I have a cigarette out the back door. I don't smoke in the house, so I smoke in the utility room with the back door open.

rainbow.sprinkles 15-11-2016 04:32 AM

I just ordered 3 new books on Amazon! I also have a shirt coming, and some new plugs and tunnels for my earholes :D

Honza 15-11-2016 01:17 PM

Wasted some money on a print of a map for my war game. It turned out too dark and smudged. Am trying again today....on a lighter version.

Honza 27-11-2016 07:07 PM

The second print was much better.

Today I forked out for some second hand dungeons and dragons modules from eBay. Love the old classics.

Clover 28-11-2016 12:25 AM

I went thrift shopping and found a really cute Sloth. It was in really excellent condition, like new. Prior to finding him, I saw the same stuffy at an environmental gift shop museum earlier that day. I remember holding it and thinking, "too cute"! but a tad too pricey. Luckily, I found the identical item later that evening for only a few dollars. Jackpot! I had to take him home.

I will be seeing if there are online deals Cyber Monday, wish me luck!

Tobi 28-11-2016 01:24 AM

I'm not one for shopping. But I bought groceries online as usual and had them delivered.
Oh and I bought Tiger Balm from Amazon. Much nicer than going to my local chemist and having to wait in a long queue of people full of colds and flu.
Bought Christmas presents online also.

Khalli 28-11-2016 02:05 AM

I'm having trouble deciding on oval cut aquamarine earrings or round cut mystic topaz earrings. Or maybe I'll buy both, it is Christmas after all!:D

Clover 28-11-2016 01:27 PM

Cyber Monday! The toy industry can do me a favor and put these cheap made plastic toys on sale, oh they won't do that :nono: Seems like all the sales are electronics and TV's, seriously how many tablets do people need. Mini rant :tongue:

Maybe I'll find some deals on tarot cards :smile: Browsing ...