Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=144)
-   -   Your ideal-fantasy incarnation (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=43265)

LadyMay 26-05-2015 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGlow
I think this is a neat thread.

I'd be myself at 17 just braver, more confident and disciplined.
Of course maybe this is exactly who and how I am suppose to be.

Scarlett - you want to do that again? 1 and done for me. I hope.

I am a FAST healer lol. It's nothing really. Though I did write that previous post a good few months ago, I've realised more about myself since then and think I might incarnate on earth again maybe 4,000 AD when it's more advanced. When I die in this life I'll just go back to my Lyran-Pleiadian body which is dormant at the moment as I'm here. So I'm already an incarnation of an incarnation.

So I get to wake up in a cool reality as my true incarnated form :) I don't know how long my Lyran-Pleiadian body has left to live, maybe a few hundred years. I have yet to ask about that. I think I'm somewhere around 1,000 years old right now give or take a few hundred years LOL.

girlsearching 03-11-2021 04:44 AM

I do not wish to Incarnate as myself again .
If had to come back as the person I am currently, I hope I'm not Limerent or have Maladaptive daydreams at all .

girlsearching 13-11-2021 05:26 AM

I'd want to come back as a Alien, that is my Ideal Reincarnatin. :alien:

utopiandreamchild 13-11-2021 11:52 PM

I'd like to be a fallen angel or the angel of death.

Just my cup of tea.

utopia

RedEmbers 14-11-2021 10:39 PM

Probably a butterfly and live for a couple of days flying from flower to flower and then get eaten by some kind of slow moving mammal.

Perhaps I would like to come back as an ocean wave or a lava lamp owned by some kid which loves lava lamps who passes the lamp onto their kid and then eventually when I need to be repurposed I could be emptied of the liquid and used as a vase for flowers.

I don't really want to come back as a human.

girlsearching 15-11-2021 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
I'd like to be a fallen angel or the angel of death.
Just my cup of tea.
utopia

Cool especially the wanting to the Angel of death reincarnated.

girlsearching 15-11-2021 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedEmbers
Probably a butterfly and live for a couple of days flying from flower to flower and then get eaten by some kind of slow moving mammal.

Perhaps I would like to come back as an ocean wave or a lava lamp owned by some kid which loves lava lamps who passes the lamp onto their kid and then eventually when I need to be repurposed I could be emptied of the liquid and used as a vase for flowers.

I don't really want to come back as a human.

huh I'd never would have thought to reincarnate as a inanimate object. the lava lamp story is really sweet.

utopiandreamchild 16-11-2021 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlsearching
Cool especially the wanting to the Angel of death reincarnated.

The darkness has always had it hard that's why I can relate to them.

They're a misunderstood breed of souls and have suffered much.

All it takes is a little love then with it comes the understanding.

We're all in this together, without us there would be no me or you.

Amen and Praises.

utopia

JoeColo 25-11-2021 09:22 AM

In Lemuria, the most advanced civilization Earth has seen, by far. India is the remnants of Lemuria, and ancient Egypt, of Atlantis.

lostsoul13 23-01-2022 08:47 PM

Teleportation- or jumper.. that life I lived a long life- able to get free to safety…