Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=144)
-   -   Your ideal-fantasy incarnation (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=43265)

Henri77 10-12-2012 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belle
I'd be my mother's dog. Doesn't have to lift a finger, gets hand fed, whenever she cooks a meal he gets bits, he gets snuffles from the crisp tin, unconditionally loved, walked masses, life's a blast for the little mutt.

Yeah, but cat's don't have to do tricks, defend anyone,go hunting or even come when called.
Now that's the life....

but many dogs have it good too

Dan2000 10-12-2012 08:52 AM

Reincarnation

I would just like to be a better version of myself. I have processed the idea of Reincarnation for a long, long time.

When I was young, I was a practicing Zen Buddhist and was excited by the idea of "becoming someone else". Now, I find the idea to be existentially disturbing, if not terrifying.

I don't want to be someone else or change my identity.

My current view, or rather hope, is in becoming a higher version of myself: processing and getting rid of negative aspects, building and developing newer and more positive aspects of Self, cultivating what good there is to me.

In other words, remaining myself but continually improving. That would be my "ideal-fantasy incarnation". What do you think?

Dan

Henri77 10-12-2012 05:22 PM

Well I guess that's what we really do.
This idea was more about diversion, a vacation from ourself

Gregatha 10-12-2012 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Henri77
Well I guess that's what we really do.
This idea was more about diversion, a vacation from ourself

Diversion you say hmm......i would gladly choose Keith Richards....i love that guy.....he's a GREAT guitarist and bullet proof to, it would seem. :smile:

What could possibly go wrong? :blob3:

Dan2000 12-12-2012 01:55 AM

Rockstar!

Ok, a vacation from myself, I get it. I think some form of Rockstar, as some others have chosen. Maybe a healthy version of Jim Morrison or Robert Plant in his prime. Music is definitely important, I would love to be able to sing, and there is something mystical about certain bands and music. Plus, the groupies, of course. So definitely a rockstar, probably in the dark and decadent seventies.

JazzJazz 14-12-2012 07:11 AM

This is difficult! I'd say maybe some musician too (preferably rock or metal) because singing was always an attractive job...but something I was never actually any good at!

Freckles 12-03-2013 06:47 PM

I'd say Tina Fey. She's so funny and lovable in every way.

Djurplagare89 22-06-2014 02:05 PM

I wanna be someone who lives in total dependence of the nature only, I think the Mongols are a welcome choice.

sea-dove 02-07-2014 11:50 AM

I personally dont want to be any particular one as I think all lives are interesting.

I have one regret thou this lifetime, I should of given myself a good singing voice, my singing makes me cringe (its so bad that I cant really sing in front of anyone as it bothers people), I really wish I had a beautiful voice.

bluewhale 03-07-2014 11:46 AM

I don't want to come back as a human. I've heard some people say they're trying to earn their wings. My goal for the rest of this life is to earn my fins. Whether the afterlife gives us a chance to come back or if it is some sort of Heaven. I want to spend my next life as a blue whale.