Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=144)
-   -   Your ideal-fantasy incarnation (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=43265)

LadyMay 26-05-2015 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGlow
I think this is a neat thread.

I'd be myself at 17 just braver, more confident and disciplined.
Of course maybe this is exactly who and how I am suppose to be.

Scarlett - you want to do that again? 1 and done for me. I hope.

I am a FAST healer lol. It's nothing really. Though I did write that previous post a good few months ago, I've realised more about myself since then and think I might incarnate on earth again maybe 4,000 AD when it's more advanced. When I die in this life I'll just go back to my Lyran-Pleiadian body which is dormant at the moment as I'm here. So I'm already an incarnation of an incarnation.

So I get to wake up in a cool reality as my true incarnated form :) I don't know how long my Lyran-Pleiadian body has left to live, maybe a few hundred years. I have yet to ask about that. I think I'm somewhere around 1,000 years old right now give or take a few hundred years LOL.

girlsearching 03-11-2021 04:44 AM

I do not wish to Incarnate as myself again .
If had to come back as the person I am currently, I hope I'm not Limerent or have Maladaptive daydreams at all .

girlsearching 13-11-2021 05:26 AM

I'd want to come back as a Alien, that is my Ideal Reincarnatin. :alien:

utopiandreamchild 13-11-2021 11:52 PM

I'd like to be a fallen angel or the angel of death.

Just my cup of tea.

utopia

RedEmbers 14-11-2021 10:39 PM

Probably a butterfly and live for a couple of days flying from flower to flower and then get eaten by some kind of slow moving mammal.

Perhaps I would like to come back as an ocean wave or a lava lamp owned by some kid which loves lava lamps who passes the lamp onto their kid and then eventually when I need to be repurposed I could be emptied of the liquid and used as a vase for flowers.

I don't really want to come back as a human.

girlsearching 15-11-2021 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
I'd like to be a fallen angel or the angel of death.
Just my cup of tea.
utopia

Cool especially the wanting to the Angel of death reincarnated.

girlsearching 15-11-2021 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedEmbers
Probably a butterfly and live for a couple of days flying from flower to flower and then get eaten by some kind of slow moving mammal.

Perhaps I would like to come back as an ocean wave or a lava lamp owned by some kid which loves lava lamps who passes the lamp onto their kid and then eventually when I need to be repurposed I could be emptied of the liquid and used as a vase for flowers.

I don't really want to come back as a human.

huh I'd never would have thought to reincarnate as a inanimate object. the lava lamp story is really sweet.

utopiandreamchild 16-11-2021 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlsearching
Cool especially the wanting to the Angel of death reincarnated.

The darkness has always had it hard that's why I can relate to them.

They're a misunderstood breed of souls and have suffered much.

All it takes is a little love then with it comes the understanding.

We're all in this together, without us there would be no me or you.

Amen and Praises.

utopia

JoeColo 25-11-2021 09:22 AM

In Lemuria, the most advanced civilization Earth has seen, by far. India is the remnants of Lemuria, and ancient Egypt, of Atlantis.

lostsoul13 23-01-2022 08:47 PM

Teleportation- or jumper.. that life I lived a long life- able to get free to safety…

violathesiren 23-01-2022 11:58 PM

I’d like to belong to classical musician parents from Oxfordshire, and be a tall, long limbed, black haired noble beauty who wears opulent clothes, like Greek folk costumes etc and studies ancient poetry at Oxford, and be with my red headed soulmate Charlie. That’s my number one afterlife wish, always has been. ����

or I’d like to be Jessie b on YouTube, I love the way she looks, acts, she’s a drama Queen, and I love how she talks so much, many times I sound like her. I’d give up twenty years of my life to be her. She’s got my sort of personality, and I adore who I am very much already, but she has model like beauty I don’t have.

girlsearching 28-04-2022 04:19 AM

Your ideal-fantasy Incarnation?: I'd like to incarnate as a Alien an Energy Being like the ones I have envisioned in my head. I also want the artist Prince Nelson to incarnate again with the same height 5'2", wieght 112 lbs wasitline 27" Inch Prince was not as "wide" when standing next to someone and he was tiny, with the same physique I loved his frame.
He would have a diffrent western zodiac sign . Prince Nelson would also look slightly diffirent facially .
O(+>

girlsearching 29-08-2022 09:49 PM

My ideal Incarnation would be to come back as an Energy being especially like the characters I have envisioned in my head and be a part of their family and culture. Zerah Regulus Malay :alien:

utopiandreamchild 30-08-2022 04:59 AM

2nd comming of the Christ for me, Mr miraculous.
Amen
utopiandreamchild

girlsearching 30-08-2022 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
2nd comming of the Christ for me, Mr miraculous.
Amen
utopiandreamchild

LOL that would be awsome to come back as the 2nd coming of Christ.

Apakhana Akshobhya 04-11-2022 01:34 AM

A dinosaur!! Raaawr! Hell yea.

Miss Hepburn 04-11-2022 02:26 AM

I had no idea until the 2nd coming of Christ thing.
If I came back I would want to be at the feet at a Great Master...
like be in his or her inner circle of devotees- swooning all day in the Love all around him and
the grace sending me into a Zone with a glance.

girlsearching 04-11-2022 05:36 AM

I'd want to be reincarnated as a Alien (Energy Being) or as Demeter Goddess of Agriculture, Fertility, Sacred Law and the Harvest.