Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Please someone help me? Death by mental suffocation, and now spiritual death (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=139844)

Lorelyen 24-03-2021 03:31 PM

I doubt there's anyone here who can help if only because your experiences are unique and complex and many interpretations are possible.
And we'd need to know about the circumstances under which you live.

lomax 24-03-2021 03:37 PM

first thing i did was to search your threads and look for the famous 'angel numbers'.(as usual)
Google 'kundalini awakening symptoms' and see if you're on the same page.
If yes,i ensure you that no angel or living adept magician can do anything about it.

RainJQ 24-03-2021 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lomax
first thing i did was to search your threads and look for the famous 'angel numbers'.(as usual)
Google 'kundalini awakening symptoms' and see if you're on the same page.
If yes,i ensure you that no angel or living adept magician can do anything about it.

Yeah that's not it. Thanks, though.

iamthat 24-03-2021 06:21 PM

As others have said, find a counsellor who can give you professional help. The advice that people can give you on this forum is limited.

Praying to angels can certainly help, but this seems to be a huge learning experience for you and I don't imagine that any angels are going to wave a magic wand and resolve all your issues. What would you learn from that?

Finally, have you tried the power of forgiveness? Forgiving all those who abused you and also forgiving yourself for anything you might have done to bring about your circumstances. Forgiveness is not a weak or passive process - it is one of the most powerful ways to find peace.

Peace

one-light 24-03-2021 07:30 PM

Can I ask politely if you're sleeping well? I bet that's a NO - all these people here trying to help, it feels like they're putting their heads in to the lions mouth, so here's me putting mine in as well...

Maybe your mind is on overdrive, 100 MPH then up a gear - all those messages on the first page... I think you probably have the ability to 'try' to sort this yourself before seeking help - so here's my bit - try and get some calm, all this time online head'll explode...

Single Point Concentration, phone out of the way TV off - get a warm drink, relax, eyes closed - focus on one image of the past, a nice one 'still image' - hold that thought 10 seconds, then again another, a smile, a beach and another, breathe, then another image, good thoughts of the past - try to find a landing ground 'here now' some calm to regroup your thoughts... then a walk tomorrow, near trees to raise vibes...

You can do this!! some calm now to rethink - THEN ask more questions here, when you're thinking more clearly... Everyone else I'll let you know if my heads still on tomorrow...

utopiandreamchild 25-03-2021 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RainJQ
The title/tone isn't meant to be angry. It's more just crying for help. I don't have anything else left to do.

Let go of all the negative thoughts and emotions, its unnecessary baggage. Love yourself and be at peace within, for your own sake, health and wellbeing. Amen

I love you by the way, I know it isn't easy at the moment but, be strong, in time love will heal. Amen

Lorelyen 25-03-2021 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Let go of all the negative thoughts and emotions, its unnecessary baggage. Love yourself and be at peace within, for your own sake, health and wellbeing. Amen

It seems easy to say that but would be useful if you could suggest a workable way of doing it. Most people can't just let go, particularly if the issue has become habitual or has deep rooted causes. It usually means people have to solve the underlying issues that keeps them clinging and in the o/p's case there's a complexity of issues - hence suggesting professional help to tease them out and try to rationalise them by rethinking their relevance through (as it were) more adult/mature eyes.

There are ways more akin to the occult than techniques recognised here, aiming to put a wall up against 'the past' but trauma doesn't just disappear (time helps with that - years/decades). In ways, it adds up to the same: reviewing the dark spots by looking back - but it doesn't get rid of the experiences entirely, just mollifies them to some extent. I suspect the o/p faces a lot of work, even undoing the patterning that has concerned them about their situation, evident in their call for help.

Have you any suggestions?

CosmicWonder 25-03-2021 06:06 PM

I’m with a spiritual group which helps people let go. Let go of everything. It could ease your burdens. It can affect the magic. Not sure if anyone there who is powerful enough will help any other way than providing space. But in the long run if you can surrender to their light, it can help. They work with deities too. And maybe you can vent by a few people.

CosmicWonder 25-03-2021 06:17 PM

It could very well that they leave any questions about causes up to you to answer. Even if they have their views. And letting go is hard. It can take long

utopiandreamchild 25-03-2021 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorelyen
It seems easy to say that but would be useful if you could suggest a workable way of doing it. Most people can't just let go, particularly if the issue has become habitual or has deep rooted causes. It usually means people have to solve the underlying issues that keeps them clinging and in the o/p's case there's a complexity of issues - hence suggesting professional help to tease them out and try to rationalise them by rethinking their relevance through (as it were) more adult/mature eyes.

There are ways more akin to the occult than techniques recognised here, aiming to put a wall up against 'the past' but trauma doesn't just disappear (time helps with that - years/decades). In ways, it adds up to the same: reviewing the dark spots by looking back - but it doesn't get rid of the experiences entirely, just mollifies them to some extent. I suspect the o/p faces a lot of work, even undoing the patterning that has concerned them about their situation, evident in their call for help.

Have you any suggestions?

Ive been stuck with a negative energy attachment for ten years so I can speak first hand about that. The only way out is to be and think positive, healthy thoughts. Lifes alot easier when it's full of love. Amen