Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Tarot and Oracle Cards (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   Card of the Day (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=138022)

FairyCrystal 22-11-2020 02:37 PM

Card of the Day

My card for today is
PLAY - Dream Reading Cards

And
The Gold and Silver Violet Flame - Ascenscion Cards
(cannot find an image of that)

FairyCrystal 26-11-2020 03:47 PM

The card "Healing" from the Dream Reading cards.

I was focusing on what I could do to get healing from my ailments!
(no image to be found online)

FairyCrystal 30-11-2020 01:01 PM

My card for today... Page of Cups - Wildwood Tarot

FairyCrystal 15-12-2020 11:07 AM

Unconditional Love - The Divine Mother = Angel Prayers deck

Legrand 15-12-2020 01:08 PM

This is a beautiful card FairyCrystal.

FairyCrystal 15-12-2020 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legrand
This is a beautiful card FairyCrystal.

Isn't it! It's my favourite in the deck. It's as if there's energy coming of it, the look in her eyes especially. Very calming and soothing.

Gemini46 21-12-2020 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Unconditional Love - The Divine Mother = Angel Prayers deck

I came here because I was curious if a card was chosen on my birthday. Not disappointed :hug2: Thank you

FairyCrystal 21-12-2020 10:14 AM

You're welcome, Gemini!
And congratulations.

FairyCrystal 28-12-2020 09:50 AM

I keep drawing this card:

The Enchanter (Magician) - Forest of Enchantment Tarot

FairyCrystal 31-12-2020 02:54 PM

The Green Mother - Forest of Enchantment Tarot
(Empress)

FairyCrystal 11-01-2021 10:52 AM

The Wisewoman (High priestess) - Forest of Enchantment Tarot

FairyCrystal 13-01-2021 05:36 PM

6 of Visions Cups) - Forest of Enchantment Tarot

FairyCrystal 15-01-2021 01:32 PM

10 of Spells (wands) - Forest of Enchantment Tarot.
And High Priestess & King Cups fell out after that first card.

It is correct, I feel very restless, so I have to move into the HPS and King Cups.

Scholarly Tarot 21-01-2021 01:42 AM

Those are actually incredibly beautiful tarot cards, thanks for posting some of them, I have never seen them before. Something about forests isn't there... I'm very fortunate that I don't have to drive very long at all to be in nice forests.

Years ago we decided when we moved in our house we would plant a tree a year, and now we actually have our own little forest that is so pleasant to spend time in. My backyard is the favorite in the neighborhood to have barbeques because everyone says they feel like they are in the forest. I also feed the birds, and for whatever reason, call me weird, I have become an avid bird watcher and appreciate their excitedness, their colors, habits, how they chase around and how they interact with the squirrels, and many different kinds of birds. I can't help it, it has become one of my very favorite hobbies. However, be warned those little things can EAT! Holy moly I thought I ate a lot...lol.

FairyCrystal 10-02-2021 12:46 PM

It is indeed a very beautiful Tarot deck!
Bird watching can be wonderful. I'm not very good at it, I can never ever find the bird, hahaha. My dad was good at it, he had hawks eyes and he knew every bird's song so he also knew what he was looking for.
He was truly Mr Nature, knew birds, animals, herbs, trees, plants. Everything. When I was a kid I spent a lot of time in nature with him. Spotting deer, sometimes he saw an owl's nest and then we went back after dark to see it.
We were gone for hours on end, often walked far, and I of course had to be quiet otherwise birds and animals would disappear. As a young kid this was quite the thing, but I did it. I made dolls from grass and played with them. it was always so good to be out with my dad!
At home we had a huge garden and a big greens garden. I liked to help out :) Him making openings in the ground with a shovel, me putting in the right amount of seeds.
Or at night my mom not having enough potatoes, then going into the back of the garden -in the dark- with my dad who'd lift up a potato plant with a pitchfork and I could collect the amount we needed, then he'd close up the soil again...

Oh dear, you stir up a lot of memories with your lovely story!! Thank you for that!

FairyCrystal 12-02-2021 05:28 PM

3 of Boons (Pents) - forest of enchantment tarot

FairyCrystal 13-02-2021 12:19 PM

The Huntsman (Justice) - Forest of Enchantment Tarot

Cannot find an image that works here :(
It is a beautiful card though!

Scholarly Tarot 14-02-2021 03:02 AM

Quote:

It is indeed a very beautiful Tarot deck!
Bird watching can be wonderful. I'm not very good at it, I can never ever find the bird, hahaha. My dad was good at it, he had hawks eyes and he knew every bird's song so he also knew what he was looking for. ...

My very good pleasure. Thank you for posting these cards. There is actually something quite archetypal about them isn't there... I love them. That 3 of boons just reminds me of so many stories my mom read to me as a kid, and so many books I used to spend days browsing in.

I noticed the 9 sparkles coming out of the pot on a *3* card, quite significant numerologically I would suspect. 9 is one of the most fascinating numbers mathematically, let alone mystically. I rather enjoy the Tarot, and the 9 card is the Hermit, the pinnacle of spiritual enlightenment and in the Waite/Rider deck, literally on top of the world looking down from the lofty summit of spiritual perfection and attunement, holding his light aloft for the world to know where to look. In the lantern the light shining is in the form of a hexagram, the Seal of Solomon, Wisdom and light... light in wisdom, at the height. The Seal of Solomon, or Star of David has 6 points, 6 being the number of perfection. Add that to the 3 boons and you might have a clue to the 9 little sparkles. Fun to think on eh?
The raven in this card is interesting! True, they caw, but this one is writing, therefore, it is associated with speech, because they always go together. A talking raven is associated with prophecy and insight. They also act as psychopomps, connecting the material world and the world of spirits, according to Wikipedia.

May I ask how you are putting up pictures? I would love to do that also!

FairyCrystal 14-02-2021 10:20 AM

Posting images is not that difficult. You find the image online, copy the image URL, which should end on JPG, then you click that little yellow square for image posting at the top in the typing screen. That gets you the IMG tags.
Then you paste the image link in between the tags, click post and you're done.

The only bummer is size. If an image is large the forum explodes. Some do that anyway but it makes reading text really annoying (sideway scrolling necessary).
And you can reduce size in Imgur, but then this forum doesn't post them correctly.
So sometimes a matter of spending time to find the image at a reasonable size.

Scholarly Tarot 14-02-2021 03:35 PM

OK, thanks. Similar to other forums I have been on.

FairyCrystal 14-02-2021 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scholarly Tarot
OK, thanks. Similar to other forums I have been on.

Yes, it's always the same just that not every forum has the image button and you have to type the IMG tags yourself.

:hug3:

FairyCrystal 16-02-2021 12:22 PM

Queen of Boons (Pents) - Forest of Enchantment tarot

FairyCrystal 05-03-2021 01:24 PM

AA Mariel - Archangel Oracle - Diana Cooper

FairyCrystal 12-03-2021 02:31 PM

AA Amethyst for today :)

FairyCrystal 28-03-2021 09:50 AM

The Starlight (Star) - Forest of Enchantment.
Main image, top & bottom are missing.
I love pulling this card on around the full moon time :)

FairyCrystal 29-03-2021 12:34 PM

Healing Temple of the Lunar Light - Oracle of the Hidden Worlds

StrandedSnowMonkey 29-03-2021 02:32 PM

Blue Moon:

Anala 01-05-2021 12:48 AM

Koala spirit, “Spirit has a Plan.” (Upside down) “finding safety by placing trust in Spirit”

Anala 03-05-2021 04:26 AM

I almost forgot to post this.

Antelope Spirit: List is speeding up.

"Yep, yep and I feel like a dog with my head out the window." :smile:

StrandedSnowMonkey 03-05-2021 01:42 PM

Eight of pentacles: link

This card came up yesterday too. It reminds me of a poem i wrote for a special someone. Gone but not forgotten :)

traceyacey12 08-05-2021 04:15 AM

Two of wands

sneaking around a stranger

Hologram8 21-05-2021 10:44 PM

self acceptance

FairyCrystal 14-07-2021 01:56 PM

Open your Heart - love yourself, dare to be vulnerable

From the new Magic of Unicorns deck by Diana Cooper.

Pagandell 14-07-2021 02:18 PM

Quote:

Lovely words :hug3:

FairyCrystal 14-07-2021 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pagandell
Lovely words :hug3:

Yes! And for today very helpful :)

Hologram8 14-07-2021 11:09 PM

Quote:

dare to be vulnerable

I hate that word ~ christians want you to be vulnerable

vulnerable
adjective
susceptible to physical or emotional attack or harm.
"we were in a vulnerable position"

Similar:
in danger
in peril
in jeopardy
at risk
endangered
unsafe
unprotected
ill-protected
unguarded
open to attack
attackable
assailable
exposed
wide open
undefended
unshielded
unfortified
unarmed
without arms
without weapons
defenseless
easily hurt/wounded/damaged
powerless
helpless
pregnable
impuissant
resistless
exposed to
open to
wide open to
liable to
prone to
prey to
susceptible to
subject to
not above
in danger of
at risk of
at the mercy of
an easy target for
easily affected by
in the firing line

FairyCrystal 14-07-2021 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hologram8
I hate that word ~ christians want you to be vulnerable
vulnerable
adjective
susceptible to physical or emotional attack or harm.
"we were in a vulnerable position"

I don't get why people on a spiritual forum keep mentioning christian. I'm not christian and I don't care what christians think either.

Daring to be vulnerable is very important, esp for woman, but you do of course have to first develop inner strength. Then you're strong on the inside and you can be soft and vulnerable on the outside. That means you can open up while relying on the inner strength and you can let your intuition do it's work.
For a woman that is her true strength as intuition tells her when something/someone is right or not and thus allows her to then make the right decision and take the right action.
Also, someone who doesn't dare to be vulnerable can never have a genuine love relationship as you're not even approachable.

So vulnerable is part of strength. Not daring to open up and be vulnerable is a sign of fear. Fear of getting hurt mostly, not trusting, not having inner strength to rely on, so not trusting yourself, no boundaries and so on.

Pagandell 15-07-2021 12:42 AM

Quote:

From the new Magic of Unicorns deck by Diana Cooper.

Im going through a bit of a difficult time at the moment.
So i need to remind myself to open up my heart, love myself and get out there and face the world and dare to be vulnerable. :smile:

Anala 15-07-2021 09:07 AM

Fairy Crystal
Quote:

So vulnerable is part of strength. Not daring to open up and be vulnerable is a sign of fear. Fear of getting hurt mostly, not trusting, not having inner strength to rely on, so not trusting yourself, no boundaries and so on.
Thank you for the thoughtful explanation. A beautiful reminder.:smile:

FairyCrystal 15-07-2021 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anala
Fairy Crystal Thank you for the thoughtful explanation. A beautiful reminder.:smile:

You're welcome!
:hug3: