Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spirituality (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=149)
-   -   Do you believe in the 5th dimension? Why or why not? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=134485)

traceyacey12 28-03-2020 04:11 AM

Do you believe in the 5th dimension? Why or why not?

Hello there :)

To restate: Do you believe in the 5th dimension? Why or why not?

Thanks a lot :)

BigJohn 28-03-2020 04:17 AM

It may exist or it may not.

Only time will tell.

neil 28-03-2020 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by traceyacey12
Hello there :)
To restate: Do you believe in the 5th dimension? Why or why not?

In order to answer your question, a person would need to know your definition of a 5th dimention.

What is your understanding of a dimention.

Unseeking Seeker 28-03-2020 06:27 AM

Vedas say that there are 64 dimensions ... also validated in a vivid spiritual experience a friend of mine had with lord Shiva

FairyCrystal 28-03-2020 12:53 PM

I do believe in it yes. To me it's a fact actually, not a belief.
We are already moving towards a 5D way of life, and as I see it the current situation is part of that.
It is what has been talked about for decades: moving from the Age of Pisces into the Age of Aquarius. The Age of Aquarius IS the 5D way of life.
It's the New Golden Era, like they had in Atlantis. And it's about why we all incarnated here on Earth: to learn to be in a physical body with all the emotions -good and bad- that come with that and still get to a higher vibration and maintain that.
Then we can create Heaven on Earth (again).

ketzer 28-03-2020 12:59 PM

I do currently believe in the 5th dimension because it fits in well scientifically with how I understand reality to work. Something like I quoted below, although I don't really like the idea of "compacting" these extra dimensions. It seems to me that is more of a way to stay within a materialist point of view which is not necessary outside that view point. I suspect we are actually navigating through the 5th dimension now, but are only aware of the 4 dimensions of space-time. Kind of like how the lab rat sees the maze vs how it looks when observed from above.

Quote:

"According to Superstring Theory, the fifth and sixth dimensions are where the notion of possible worlds arises. If we could see on through to the fifth dimension, we would see a world slightly different from our own that would give us a means of measuring the similarity and differences between our world and other possible ones.

In the sixth, we would see a plane of possible worlds, where we could compare and position all the possible universes that start with the same initial conditions as this one (i.e. the Big Bang). In theory, if you could master the fifth and sixth dimension, you could travel back in time or go to different futures."
FMI: https://phys.org/news/2014-12-universe-dimensions.html

Izz 09-05-2022 07:27 PM

Yes I do believe in the 5D

inavalan 09-05-2022 08:19 PM

Which are the other four dimensions, and what would be a fifth?

I believe that physical-reality is a framework that has a 3D dimension, a probability dimension, and a bidirectional time dimension.

I see the physical-reality like attending a school, so would you say that attending an organized form of education, with its restrictions and rules could be seen as a supplementary dimension? I wouldn't.

I think that the non-physical is made of gestalts over gestalts of more and more evolved consciousness, ad infinitum.

traceyacey12 09-05-2022 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inavalan
...I believe that physical-reality is a framework that has a 3D dimension, a probability dimension, and a bidirectional time dimension...

That's interesting - never thought about it in that way

Could you explain this a bit more?

WildHairedWoman 09-05-2022 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neil
In order to answer your question, a person would need to know your definition of a 5th dimention.

What is your understanding of a dimention.

Yes! Do you think of it mathmatecally, in which case yes there is such a thing as the 5th dimension, and if you consider how we perceive the experience of being human on planet earth we all experience the 5th dimension. 1 dimension, a point; 2nd a line; 3rd space; 4th time; 5th past present and future which is how we think.