Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Religion (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   How do you conceive yourself? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=145353)

Honza 20-11-2022 08:39 AM

How do you conceive yourself?

How do you perceive or conceive yourself? There is a poll attached and you can choose as many options as you want. (the word conceive in the title is meant in the 'mentally conceive yourself' terms).

RedEmbers 20-11-2022 09:19 AM

What a strange and interesting question:
The thread title asks me "how I conceive myself?"

I guess that I come up with the idea and then I asked my Mum and Dad very politely if I can go and live with them.

I suppose that I co create myself into reality?

I have never really considered this question and it is a fascinating mental inquiry.

As to how do I perceive myself?

Fairly well I guess

Honza 20-11-2022 09:48 AM

Conceive does not just mean fertilize an egg. One can mentally conceive ideas too.

sky 20-11-2022 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honza
How do you perceive or conceive yourself? There is a poll attached and you can choose as many options as you want. (the word conceive in the title is meant in the 'mentally conceive yourself' terms).

As being in constant flux :smile:

Dude111 20-11-2022 02:20 PM

I picked G00D.........

guthrio 20-11-2022 09:15 PM

How do you conceive yourself?

Quote:

I agree with Miss Hepburn. How can the ASKER of such a poll, who associates his own name with a HEART OF LOVE....in every answer he has provided in this Spiritual Forum...

....NOT include LOVED as one of this survey's choices? :love9:

Honza, I hope that omission isn't a self-inflicted blind spot.

Dude111 21-11-2022 12:20 AM

I Wonder if anyone would pick EVIL???
I think there is too much in this world!!

Honza 21-11-2022 07:36 AM

The forum only allows 10 choices in a poll. So by default there is not enough room for all options. I could have included God or I AM or Love or Universal Child etc. Just not enough room!

Miss Hepburn 21-11-2022 01:55 PM

Quote:

The forum only allows 10 choices in a poll. So by default there is not enough room for all options. I could have included God or I AM or Love or Universal Child etc. Just not enough room!

Oh! Then let's take ''Evil" out! And how about Cosmic Dust....for God, Loved or Universal Child...I prefer Child of God, myself.
My opinion, and everyone's got one!

Miss Hepburn 21-11-2022 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dude111
I Wonder if anyone would pick EVIL???

On this forum? I believe the ''evil'' people are gone now. I do.