Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Art (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   Paintings by Uma (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=87316)

BigJohn 10-01-2021 03:57 AM

Different................ but a part of the food chain. It shows realism as it really is...... not what we want it to be.

Thanks for sharing.

Uma 10-01-2021 04:05 AM

Thank you BigJohn. Your comments are always appreciated :smile:

Uma 11-01-2021 03:26 AM

nite shift
 


dear coyotes
sun has set
stretch your legs
sniff the air
the two leggeds are gone
time to play
your world is here

BigJohn 16-01-2021 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uma


dear coyotes
sun has set
stretch your legs
sniff the air
the two leggeds are gone
time to play
your world is here




Another fine painting....... showing how life really is.


                      Nature has balance
        a balance some are not in agreement with,
                but nevertheless a balance.


                      Thanks for sharing.

Native spirit 17-01-2021 09:53 AM

Beautiful painting as usual Uma


Namaste

Uma 19-01-2021 08:26 PM

Thanks guys :hug:

dream jo 19-01-2021 09:09 PM

It's great I love it I do have you got flu what to do on my canvas but in my head but after it and see you after results when it's done
And on my last one was sort of bit morbid whoever said goodbye to covid-19 what was in my head when I was doing a painting and vine it was
Was as you know more I am sleeping on the mic to do my typing I do my speaking on my way to help a type

BigJohn 21-01-2021 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dream jo
It's great I love it I do have you got flu what to do on my canvas but in my head but after it and see you after results when it's done
And on my last one was sort of bit morbid whoever said goodbye to covid-19 what was in my head when I was doing a painting and vine it was
Was as you know more I am sleeping on the mic to do my typing I do my speaking on my way to help a type


Painting is a tool that shows us more of you.

Thanks for your comment.

dream jo 22-01-2021 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigJohn
Painting is a tool that shows us more of you.

Thanks for your comment.






Yep so is is much better now I'm not typing speaking for the mic as well now now
My last bit of art I first on today I did and now I'm doing another one now I'm doing what I'm doing my art now on a canvas I am where I finished it I will post it I will
I'll try not to swear but I'm on the mic which I've done a few times we're realising the TV the TV makes me stressed so sorry

Uma 24-01-2021 02:44 PM

Thank you dream jo. I'm really impressed with the positivity I've seen in your later art work which tells me you have grown a lot and are in a better space.

See my recent comment on your art thread. I am thinking a digital movie format might be a way to showcase your art as Elfin suggested as your journey through the pandemic year. Here are lots of examples http://www.communitystorystrategies....story-gallery/


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums