Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spiritual Development (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   On Ambrosia, Soma, the nectar of the Gods (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=139254)

Legrand 22-02-2021 09:27 PM

On Ambrosia, Soma, the nectar of the Gods
 
Hello,

I know that a few here have the chance of tasting this nectar, some cannot talk about it because of a vow of silence they took, others do, having discovered themselves, others do not even if they discovered it themselves because it feels so sacred.

Personally, I feel that this nectar is produced by the feminine aspect of what I may call here Divinity. More precisely when the initial Light enters Time and take Form and becomes a substance.

On the physical level of the human body this liquification of the Divine into a nectar that as the constituency of honey happens on the level of the throat chakra. On the Cosmic level it is another thing, but we may find the equivalent where we find that Time and Space are created.

Always open to hear the views of others on this Nectar from the Gods.

Regards.

running 22-02-2021 11:38 PM

So thankful your around here to talk about it. Im just sitting at a truck stop in oklahoma and its just pouring out everywhere. wish somehow everyone can stick s straw in me and suck it out of me. plenty to go around. lol. i like to think it rubs off on people in some way. i know it does to some degree. i just sit here doing nothing yet perhaps something. not by me. by her!

Miss Hepburn 22-02-2021 11:40 PM

You're right, when I saw the title - first thought was, What? Someone is bringing this up?
But, it's none of my business.
It's different times and the internet spills the beans on most everything. :tongue:
There are gurus in India that don't know about this, nor teach it; that's
how esoteric it has been.
Different times. :smile:

I do still think guidance should be honored and sought.
People can do crazy things, probably similar to kundalini with a novice.
Discipline and patience and reverence is important.
Grace is very much involved.

And running, that's amazing. :)

Legrand 22-02-2021 11:46 PM

Have a drink on me running and Miss Hepburn!

We can get drunk, to melt into Bliss!

running 22-02-2021 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
You're right, when I saw the title - first thought was, What? Someone is bringing this up?
But, it's none of my business.
It's different times and the internet spills the beans on most everything. :tongue:
There are gurus in India that don't know about this, nor teach it; that's
how esoteric it has been.
Different times. :smile:

I do still think guidance should be honored and sought.
People can do crazy things, probably similar to kundalini with a novice.
Discipline and patience and reverence is important.
Grace is very much involved.

And running, that's amazing. :)


if a nut job like myself can become open to it. certainly hope for everybody to become open to it. lol.

running 22-02-2021 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legrand
Have a drink on me running and Miss Hepburn!

We can get drunk, to melt into Bliss!


the bar is serving healthy free drinks!!!

Unseeking Seeker 23-02-2021 04:38 AM

Of course we each may have to different measure experienced what we call the soma nectar, manifesting bliss electricity within. Earlier on, I used to attempt to correlate the imbibed is-ness with the scriptures, particularly Kashmir Shaiva or Tantra Agamas, which have elaborated on the energy path in detail. However, the activity of defining itself became an impediment as far as my journey is concerned. So, for a while now, I have rested all analysis, being paralysis and simply allow, in as much as able, for the awakening to blossom, petal by petal.

Earlier on, I felt the Bindu point as the possible source of soma, later the Sahasrara. Now, I find that the entire Sushumna is aflame, with each node, so to speak, being self contained as a miniature Hirayangarbha, if you will, self existent and in no way limited by it’s in-form geometric location.

The nectar dropping in the Anahata ... yes, with the heart centre expanding spatially sideways, fusing male and female polarities within its boundless domain.

As of now, what I can share is that a sublime fragrance arises from within, vivifying the bliss current, purring within in renewal continual.

Now, is this the same as what others feel? Maybe yes, maybe no. There is no one here bisecting. Possibly, all five senses ... inner polarities, that is, could one day manifest in a manner cognisable like a living rainbow within

NoOne 23-02-2021 10:51 AM

Nice topic.

I do not experience this as often as I used to, but it is always a glorious experience.

The Honey does seem to be secreted by the upper back part of the palate, in the throat. At first it is bitter, but then it becomes sweet and intoxicating.

It has many levels, so we give it different names, but for sure there is a physical aspect, some sort of hormonal secretion (plus DMT) and then there is an energetic, spiritual and even divine level, each more subtle than the previous one.

ImthatIm 23-02-2021 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by running
So thankful your around here to talk about it. Im just sitting at a truck stop in oklahoma and its just pouring out everywhere. wish somehow everyone can stick s straw in me and suck it out of me. plenty to go around. lol. i like to think it rubs off on people in some way. i know it does to some degree. i just sit here doing nothing yet perhaps something. not by me. by her!

runnings Soma truck. Spreading Bliss and Silence, bring your own straw.LOL
I see, most people thought you were transporting durable goods for trade
but truly your spreading Bliss and Silence everywhere you travel.
Nice:icon_sunny:

Legrand 23-02-2021 11:24 AM

So nice to read you all here,

Could ambrosia be that substance that the spiritual alchemist use to transform the lead that we are into Gold, the Philosophical Egg (Hirayangarbha, the golden womb or golden egg)?

In the picture of Soma churning of the Ocean:


I see the pillar in the centre as the tip of Sushumna near the third eye opening on the crown. The gods on both side of the pillar puling on the serpent, as the horizontal path running feels there on third eye level, churning the Sushumna so that below the Abyss Sea, separating the Supenals from Creation, starts to flow the Soma into Creation.

Regards,

NoOne 23-02-2021 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legrand
So nice to read you all here,

Could ambrosia be that substance that the spiritual alchemist use to transform the lead that we are into Gold, the Philosophical Egg (Hirayangarbha, the golden womb or golden egg)?

In the picture of Soma churning of the Ocean:


I see the pillar in the centre as the tip of Sushumna near the third eye opening on the crown. The gods on both side of the pillar puling on the serpent, as the horizontal path running feels there on third eye level, churning the Sushumna so that below the Abyss Sea, separating the Supenals from Creation, starts to flow the Soma into Creation.

Regards,


Yes, this is very much a depiction of the Kundalini in action as it churns out the nectar. Some depictions show three demons (Asuras) on one end and three gods (devas) on the other, with Vishnu in the middle, sitting on top of a stone.

I think this might be shorthand for the chakras, with the heart chakra being in the middle, that is where Vishnu, symbolised by the hexagram, is supposed to reside, with the gods representing the top three and the demons the lower three chakras. The heart is the centre of it all, even though the secretion is in the throat, but the actual work of energetic churning, transmuting mundane, physical matter into the divine nectar, is done in the heart.

The stone on which Vishnu sits may be shorthand for the Philosopher's Stone, which is supposed to bestow immortality on the spiritual seeker, as does the holy grail. These are connected, it's just that the true meaning behind these symbols has been lost over the centuries, the underlying reality behind them is the same though.

Miss Hepburn 23-02-2021 12:12 PM

Yes, nice thread. May we all pause and focus within!
It's there.

Legrand 23-02-2021 10:20 PM

Hello Miss Hepburn,

How long do you want us to pause in silence?

I believe that all who posted here can do it for Eternity. Yet, I would like to answer NoOne post. If you allow us to do so.

Regards,

running 24-02-2021 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImthatIm
runnings Soma truck. Spreading Bliss and Silence, bring your own straw.LOL
I see, most people thought you were transporting durable goods for trade
but truly your spreading Bliss and Silence everywhere you travel.
Nice:icon_sunny:


i hope your right my friend. i like the idea we can be doing something by not doing something. what do we know? i don't know? thankfully i think it knows!

running 24-02-2021 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
Of course we each may have to different measure experienced what we call the soma nectar, manifesting bliss electricity within. Earlier on, I used to attempt to correlate the imbibed is-ness with the scriptures, particularly Kashmir Shaiva or Tantra Agamas, which have elaborated on the energy path in detail. However, the activity of defining itself became an impediment as far as my journey is concerned. So, for a while now, I have rested all analysis, being paralysis and simply allow, in as much as able, for the awakening to blossom, petal by petal.

Earlier on, I felt the Bindu point as the possible source of soma, later the Sahasrara. Now, I find that the entire Sushumna is aflame, with each node, so to speak, being self contained as a miniature Hirayangarbha, if you will, self existent and in no way limited by itís in-form geometric location.

The nectar dropping in the Anahata ... yes, with the heart centre expanding spatially sideways, fusing male and female polarities within its boundless domain.

As of now, what I can share is that a sublime fragrance arises from within, vivifying the bliss current, purring within in renewal continual.

Now, is this the same as what others feel? Maybe yes, maybe no. There is no one here bisecting. Possibly, all five senses ... inner polarities, that is, could one day manifest in a manner cognisable like a living rainbow within


for the most part for me it feels like im made out of liquid and the liquid me is mixing with the physical me which excites the nervous system into joy throughout the body.

i feel as if i have some control in that putting attention on it expands it. the same can be said about putting no attention on it. its a strange thing with many contradictions. one thing i do know is where it hasn't cleared through as much. if i put to much attention on my third eye i can get pains from pushing it through the cells of my body. its always clearing by its own power and intelligence. sometimes it seems best for me to stay out of its way.

running 24-02-2021 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoOne
Nice topic.

I do not experience this as often as I used to, but it is always a glorious experience.

The Honey does seem to be secreted by the upper back part of the palate, in the throat. At first it is bitter, but then it becomes sweet and intoxicating.

It has many levels, so we give it different names, but for sure there is a physical aspect, some sort of hormonal secretion (plus DMT) and then there is an energetic, spiritual and even divine level, each more subtle than the previous one.


it has been my experience that it comes and goes like dates. then at some point it stops leaving and just stays.

Unseeking Seeker 24-02-2021 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by running
for the most part for me it feels like im made out of liquid and the liquid me is mixing with the physical me which excites the nervous system into joy throughout the body.

i feel as if i have some control in that putting attention on it expands it. the same can be said about putting no attention on it. its a strange thing with many contradictions. one thing i do know is where it hasn't cleared through as much. if i put to much attention on my third eye i can get pains from pushing it through the cells of my body. its always clearing by its own power and intelligence. sometimes it seems best for me to stay out of its way.


If I were to attempt to classify the blends or flavours of the energy experience, I’d say that initially it was something like magnetic heat, rising to the point of causing disconcertment, in as fear that form may not be able to withstand the energy ... don’t want to end up in the loony bin! There was a clear telepathic message reassuring that there is no cause to worry ... but well, I wanted the energy to taper off and so it was. I then regretted it because it took several months before the next ‘waves’ recommenced.

Subsequently, several things happened sequentially ... in a nutshell energy rise from root to crown in a swoosh, a willingness to die so as to melt into the current to pass through an orifice in the crown, oneness experiences beyond and within form, followed by a cosmic egg (Hirayangarbha) splitting into two in the head region, physically feeling male and female forms descending into the heart culminating in union, resulting in an explosion of bliss. The bliss current stabilised in the central channel, becoming a permanent embodiment of being.

I recognise that this is at variance with say, what Gopi Krishna had depicted. It is somewhat in sync with Igor Kufayev’s elaboration in his video https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dPYZ64RgjRo

Although I don’t attempt anymore to rationalise, I did chance to stumble upon this happening in Pratyabhijnahrydayam by Jaidev Singh

Leaving aside for the moment, visions of light and conversations with God, the essential takeaway for me has been simply this: an aspect allowing is all that it takes through constant mindfulness where even in our dreams our response to images manifest is tranquil. Then of course, what we call waking being another dream ... detached nonchalance (emptiness) whilst vibrantly present (fullness) becomes the state of being.

I no longer look at this or that chakra, for the very act of doing so is an interference. Perhaps the seeking as unseeking, corresponding to my handle, is the way best for me! :smile:


NoOne 24-02-2021 08:46 AM

This description of what soma / amrita is and what it does is spot-on, It's best to quote it in full here:

https://www.yogateket.com/blog/amrita-our-true-identity-and-nectar-of-immortality#:~:text=The%20legend%20says%20that%20S oma,produced%20by%20the%20body%20itself.

Amrita is a Sanskrit term with two translations. One of them being immortal/immortality and the other one being nectar. It is said that Amrita is related to the Greek word ambrosia which also translates into nectar. In Sanskrit, the word Amrita carries two very different meanings within the word itself. But one could argue that the two different purposes still are connected since both of them are referring to an elevated state of self-awareness. A self-awareness to strive for, connecting you to the universe. This high level of self-awareness is said to be reached through online yoga practice and meditation.


One of the meanings behind Amrita is that it is another name for the deathless spirit, Atman. Atman is the transcendental self, or spirit, which is eternal and superconscious. Atman is said to be our one true nature or identity and our most inner self. In Hindu, Atman is said to be the individual soul and the innermost deep part of all living things. The human body itself can age, die and wither but the Atman will continue to live always moving forward from one body to the next, continue to evolve until it reaches Brahman. Each person’s Atman I said to be a part of the universal Brahman which is believed to be the ultimate Reality. When practicing yoga and meditation, you can increase self-awareness and self-knowledge which can lead to the revelation of the inner Self.


According to Hindu, the word Amrita was used to describe a drink known as soma. The legend says that Soma was given to the gods, making them immortal. The other meaning of Amrita refers to the nectar of immortality that it is said to flow through our pituitary gland into the back of the throat during the deeper stages of meditation, produced by the body itself. When you reach a state in meditation where your Amrita flows, it is said that you have achieved to reach a higher state of self-awareness and a deep sense of consciousness. Reaching Amrita it is said to turn our bodies into the divine body, Divya-deha, the final destination turning us into a perfect being Siddha.


“Amrita, the liquid of immortality is like nectar… It exudes from the Chandra center in the center of the head, deep behind the eyebrows.” “Who swallows this clear liquor dripping from the brain into the heart and obtained by means of meditation, becomes free from disease and tender in the body like the stalk of a lotus, and will live a very long life.” - Hatha Yoga Pradipika

Legrand 24-02-2021 10:46 AM

Glad you brought up the Pituitary gland.

The brown part of the brain system in the picture bellow, is to me the top of the pillar coming out of the Sea of Binah in the picture I posted before.

The demons (Asuras) on one end would be Binah (Saturn often associate in history to Satan) and gods (devas) on the other sides Chokmak.

But all this is dissection :smile: , nothing like feeling it while living.


NoOne 24-02-2021 11:24 AM

Well, I must say, this whole "fountain of immortality" thing seems like a myth to me, I have been drinking soma, on and off, for a few years and it certainly had no noticeable physical effect, like increased youth or vitality. If anything, I've had my share of health issues and my aging hasn't slowed down at all.

But, there is a subtle transformation, that I cannot deny, it is the creation of a light-body, like what the gods have, as mentioned in the article above. That is in fact real and a very noticeable effect of the transformation that Soma engenders.

Miss Hepburn 24-02-2021 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello Miss Hepburn,
How long do you want us to pause in silence?
I believe that all who posted here can do it for Eternity. Yet, I would like to answer NoOne post. If you allow us to do so.
Regards,

Lol, I didn't mean stop posting! :tongue:

Miss Hepburn 24-02-2021 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by running
for the most part for me it feels like im made out of liquid and the liquid me is
mixing with the physical me which excites the nervous system into joy throughout the body.

I like that!
Some say that's what sustained the Jews for 40 yrs in the desert...
Manna from Heaven ---and where is Heaven? Within. Ha!

Legrand 24-02-2021 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Lol, I didn't mean stop posting! :tongue:


:hug3: :tongue:
.......

Legrand 24-02-2021 04:52 PM

Immortality is a big word.
Are we not immortal when we come to identify with the Absolute?

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoOne
Well, I must say, this whole "fountain of immortality" thing seems like a myth to me, I have been drinking soma, on and off, for a few years and it certainly had no noticeable physical effect, like increased youth or vitality. If anything, I've had my share of health issues and my aging hasn't slowed down at all.

But, there is a subtle transformation, that I cannot deny, it is the creation of a light-body, like what the gods have, as mentioned in the article above. That is in fact real and a very noticeable effect of the transformation that Soma engenders.


running 25-02-2021 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoOne
Well, I must say, this whole "fountain of immortality" thing seems like a myth to me, I have been drinking soma, on and off, for a few years and it certainly had no noticeable physical effect, like increased youth or vitality. If anything, I've had my share of health issues and my aging hasn't slowed down at all.

But, there is a subtle transformation, that I cannot deny, it is the creation of a light-body, like what the gods have, as mentioned in the article above. That is in fact real and a very noticeable effect of the transformation that Soma engenders.


i tend to agree generally speaking as far as health. i initially got into meditating because i had weird health problems coming up and i found i could make them go away with the energy. to then come back. but i fought like hell because for whatever reason i trusted that over doctors. which i wound up correct not because i could finally get rid of the issues entirely but because i finally intuitively told myself something i was eating was killing me and that my sister would tell me what it was. so she did because her daughter had all kinds of tests done to her at a great hospital in los Angeles. they suspected she had some strange disease. come to find out she had a serious allergic reaction to gluten. so it all worked out. i discovered bliss and found out what was killing me. gluten hadn't become mainstream while i was having issues. i doubt any doctor i could of found would of been any help.

by the way david spero offers weekly transmissions if thats something you may be interested in. i dont do it but i did for a bit a few years back. i mention because you said you hadn't been experiencing it as much lately

NoOne 25-02-2021 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by running
i tend to agree generally speaking as far as health. i initially got into meditating because i had weird health problems coming up and i found i could make them go away with the energy. to then come back. but i fought like hell because for whatever reason i trusted that over doctors. which i wound up correct not because i could finally get rid of the issues entirely but because i finally intuitively told myself something i was eating was killing me and that my sister would tell me what it was. so she did because her daughter had all kinds of tests done to her at a great hospital in los Angeles. they suspected she had some strange disease. come to find out she had a serious allergic reaction to gluten. so it all worked out. i discovered bliss and found out what was killing me. gluten hadn't become mainstream while i was having issues. i doubt any doctor i could of found would of been any help.

by the way david spero offers weekly transmissions if thats something you may be interested in. i dont do it but i did for a bit a few years back. i mention because you said you hadn't been experiencing it as much lately



Yeah, for me it is dairy, even trace amounts can make me sick for days. It is incredibly hard to avoid btw, because a lot of products just say: "May contain trace amounts of dairy" to cover themselves legally, but I find that even those tend to make me sick. Same thing with lactose free products, while they're better, they also tend to make sick. It has to be strictly dairy free for me to be able to stomach it, though I have no issues with gluten per se.

RASA is interesting, but I have no need for it, I can access bliss any time I want, it's just that I have been going through a stressful period with many health issues, relationship problems, a breakup and too little time to properly relax, let go, meditate and let it flow. Lately, I have been getting my equilibrium back, but like everything, it takes time to find balance, once you're out of kilter. I could probably give RASA myself, but I would have to be in a really stable situation emotionally, spiritually, healthwise, etc... Hopefully, eventually I'll get there.

NoOne 25-02-2021 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legrand
Immortality is a big word.
Are we not immortal when we come to identify with the Absolute?


Yes, my point exactly.

I think these myths confuse physical immortality, with the immortality of the soul. You need to create an immortal light-body, in order to be able to dwell in the realm of the gods (the various heavens) or to return to Source, the Brahman.

Drinking Soma makes you of light.

It is also what makes gods of the light.

It is the only way to dwell in the realm of the light, where everything is made of it.

That would be my interpretation anyway.

running 25-02-2021 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoOne
Yeah, for me it is dairy, even trace amounts can make me sick for days. It is incredibly hard to avoid btw, because a lot of products just say: "May contain trace amounts of dairy" to cover themselves legally, but I find that even those tend to make me sick. Same thing with lactose free products, while they're better, they also tend to make sick. It has to be strictly dairy free for me to be able to stomach it, though I have no issues with gluten per se.

RASA is interesting, but I have no need for it, I can access bliss any time I want, it's just that I have been going through a stressful period with many health issues, relationship problems, a breakup and too little time to properly relax, let go, meditate and let it flow. Lately, I have been getting my equilibrium back, but like everything, it takes time to find balance, once you're out of kilter. I could probably give RASA myself, but I would have to be in a really stable situation emotionally, spiritually, healthwise, etc... Hopefully, eventually I'll get there.


nothing beats ones own access. i spent some time doing david spero meditation because i was looking for answers to what i was experiencing. he is one of the few that is honest and in enough depth of it to read it properly imo. i stopped going to it once i got what i needed and didn't see any reason to continue for the sake of transmissions.

JustBe 26-02-2021 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker


If I were to attempt to classify the blends or flavours of the energy experience, I’d say that initially it was something like magnetic heat, rising to the point of causing disconcertment, in as fear that form may not be able to withstand the energy ... don’t want to end up in the loony bin! There was a clear telepathic message reassuring that there is no cause to worry ... but well, I wanted the energy to taper off and so it was. I then regretted it because it took several months before the next ‘waves’ recommenced.

Subsequently, several things happened sequentially ... in a nutshell energy rise from root to crown in a swoosh, a willingness to die so as to melt into the current to pass through an orifice in the crown, oneness experiences beyond and within form, followed by a cosmic egg (Hirayangarbha) splitting into two in the head region, physically feeling male and female forms descending into the heart culminating in union, resulting in an explosion of bliss. The bliss current stabilised in the central channel, becoming a permanent embodiment of being.

I recognise that this is at variance with say, what Gopi Krishna had depicted. It is somewhat in sync with Igor Kufayev’s elaboration in his video https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dPYZ64RgjRo

Although I don’t attempt anymore to rationalise, I did chance to stumble upon this happening in Pratyabhijnahrydayam by Jaidev Singh

Leaving aside for the moment, visions of light and conversations with God, the essential takeaway for me has been simply this: an aspect allowing is all that it takes through constant mindfulness where even in our dreams our response to images manifest is tranquil. Then of course, what we call waking being another dream ... detached nonchalance (emptiness) whilst vibrantly present (fullness) becomes the state of being.

I no longer look at this or that chakra, for the very act of doing so is an interference. Perhaps the seeking as unseeking, corresponding to my handle, is the way best for me! :smile:



That was interesting to read.

I agree with your unseeking approach. In my experience everything melds into being it. Living it as ‘it’

When you say an embodiment of being ‘the bliss’ ..what do you experience compared to the download stage or the awakening stage?

One is balanced as the embodiment the other obviously the ‘ascension to reach the ‘heights’ of awareness, which would be a more ‘spectacular’ initiation. The initiation leading to ‘mastering’ the self as the embodiment’ ..

Unseeking Seeker 26-02-2021 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustBe
That was interesting to read.

I agree with your unseeking approach. In my experience everything melds into being it. Living it as ‘it’

When you say an embodiment of being ‘the bliss’ ..what do you experience compared to the download stage or the awakening stage?

One is balanced as the embodiment the other obviously the ‘ascension to reach the ‘heights’ of awareness, which would be a more ‘spectacular’ initiation. The initiation leading to ‘mastering’ the self as the embodiment’ ..


I don’t know what is meant by awakening or enlightenment. There are incremental shifts within, gradual progression.

Loosely speaking, bliss may be described as a purring rapture, a current, sometimes a roar, a spasm of ineffable delight, an electricity, seemingly radiating in the central channel Sushumna. A climax unending. It is permanent, unaffected by the external, although if our attention is immersed in some other activity, it may not be visible in active cognition. No sooner we come to a position of rest, we again become aware of the current.

Likewise, the inner sound current. It is always there, if we are quiet. If not, it still remains but we lose cognition of it for the moment, that’s all.

As of what I know, each case is different. A friend of mine can easily shift vibrationally into the Parambrahm domain, another gets definitive guidance from the universe on a moment to moment basis. The enableabilities vary.

NoOne, on this forum, as also Legrand interact with the Goddess. Many others have different abilities but are reticent, so we must respect their wish to be silent.

What matters is a shift in permanence, not that sporadic experiences don’t count. However, the permanent assimilation within is ours in definitiveness.

Legrand 26-02-2021 05:03 PM

Very nicely said!


Quote:

Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

Loosely speaking, bliss may be described as a purring rapture, a current, sometimes a roar, a spasm of ineffable delight, an electricity, seemingly radiating in the central channel Sushumna. A climax unending. It is permanent, unaffected by the external, although if our attention is immersed in some other activity, it may not be visible in active cognition. No sooner we come to a position of rest, we again become aware of the current.

Likewise, the inner sound current. It is always there, if we are quiet. If not, it still remains but we lose cognition of it for the moment, thatís all.



NoOne 28-02-2021 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
I donít know what is meant by awakening or enlightenment. There are incremental shifts within, gradual progression.


I also struggle with defining this state, there is no set definition or commonly agreed term.

Just from my own experience, both terms are apt, because what is called Kundalini Awakening, culminates in a flooding of the body by light. That experience of being flooded by light is probably what is usually referred to as "Enlightenment". However, both terms are essentially meaningless to those that have yet to experience it. I like to compare it to having an orgasm. If you have never had one, no amount of other people describing it to you will do it justice, you really have to experience it yourself, then you will instantly know what is being referred to, by remembering the experience.

Quote:

Loosely speaking, bliss may be described as a purring rapture, a current, sometimes a roar, a spasm of ineffable delight, an electricity, seemingly radiating in the central channel Sushumna. A climax unending. It is permanent, unaffected by the external, although if our attention is immersed in some other activity, it may not be visible in active cognition. No sooner we come to a position of rest, we again become aware of the current.


Precisely.

Quote:

Likewise, the inner sound current. It is always there, if we are quiet. If not, it still remains but we lose cognition of it for the moment, thatís all.

That is also very true, Legrand likes to call it the Music of The Spheres, which is the best term we have.

Quote:

As of what I know, each case is different. A friend of mine can easily shift vibrationally into the Parambrahm domain, another gets definitive guidance from the universe on a moment to moment basis. The enableabilities vary.

That domain is an interesting place, if we can call it that. In some ways, it is a lack of time and space, more than anything. Calling it the realm of light might be the most accurate, but it lacks the primary characteristics of a physical realm like ours, with well defined dimensions of time and space. This Parabrahman realm lacks the limitations of dimensions, it is all-encompassing, expansive, boundless and timeless, with no mind, no emotion and no thought, just pure consciousness, bliss, joy, and all-encompassing, blinding, white light. The Self has no limits there, except for what it chooses to place on itself, but even those are merely theoretical. I like to think of it as the Universal Form of the Self, which all sentient beings share. There is only this one Self, which we all are, we just look into this world from slightly different points of view from each other and forget that our separation and isolation is self-inflicted. With Enlightenment, we simply realise our lack of separation and are liberated from the illusion of individuality and discrete pockets of personality, that goes by the term "ego". It is still possible to experience I-ness, though we prefer to exist in Universal Self, or to be Brahman in other words. Brahman is all-encompassing and we are part of it, but by becoming It, we also become everyone else, if that makes sense.

Quote:

NoOne, on this forum, as also Legrand interact with the Goddess. Many others have different abilities but are reticent, so we must respect their wish to be silent.


Those that have gone through full Kundalini Awakening, very commonly report interactions with the Goddess. That is because in her primary form, Kundalini IS a Goddess. She delights in all her forms and expressing herself as Kundalini Rising, the serpent of energy rising up along the spine is one of her favourite activities. She likes this play, because she gets to experience the drama of building herself up, clearing the path along the way, by burning away impurities in the form of karma, cleansing her temple (the tree of life, or the human energy body in other words), picking the fruits of enlightenment along the way and finally, when she breaks through the final knot, she returns into her embrace of Shiva. In that state, she feels intense anticipation and erotic desire, as she has been separated from her lover for so long and this sexual tension and the anticipation of reuniting with her long-lost lover is what makes the moment of Enlightenment so special for her.

When she finally breaks through to the Parabrahman realm, as you put it, two become one and she unites with her male half. God and Goddess annihilate each other, duality, the physical universe is destroyed through their bridal dance and pure energy, blinding white light is created as an expression of the ONE. Like I said many time before, this annihilation of the physical has a parallel in science, as this is exactly what happens when matter and antimatter meet, they annihilate each other, destroying all that is physical and creating pure energy in its stead.

Quote:

What matters is a shift in permanence, not that sporadic experiences donít count. However, the permanent assimilation within is ours in definitiveness.

That in itself is a long process, taking up an entire lifetime, even under ideal circumstances. For many, it will take several lifetimes. Nothing is as hard as the transformation of the soul from the mundane into the divine, because it requires surrender of ego and a destruction of the false, illusory sense of self. It is harder than just accepting death, because death is just temporary, you will be reborn soon in another form, or continue life in the afterlife, in another realm. But, enlightenment is the destruction of your dualistic nature and the fusing of opposing energies, particularly male and female, Ida and Pingala, on the semi-physical level. By destroying your duality, you become divine, slowly and gradually, but your own ego will resist this transformation every step of the way and there are huge sacrifices that have to be made to complete this transformation.

Legrand 28-02-2021 05:18 PM

This is pure poetry to my ears NoOne and Unseeking!

Miss Hepburn 28-02-2021 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legrand
This is pure poetry to my ears NoOne and Unseeking!

:smile:...

Unseeking Seeker 01-03-2021 12:15 PM

Thanks NoOne! Very few are forthright and candid.

These days, Iím in a happy space; along with the bliss current which is unceasing, an elixirous perfume from within is gradually getting assimilated into each pore of my being. :smile:

For some reason, many hold back on a key point ... the very purpose, in fact. Seeing God face to face, holding His hand, as a child holds his Fathers hand, asking nothing, receiving everything!

running 01-03-2021 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoOne
I also struggle with defining this state, there is no set definition or commonly agreed term.

Just from my own experience, both terms are apt, because what is called Kundalini Awakening, culminates in a flooding of the body by light. That experience of being flooded by light is probably what is usually referred to as "Enlightenment". However, both terms are essentially meaningless to those that have yet to experience it. I like to compare it to having an orgasm. If you have never had one, no amount of other people describing it to you will do it justice, you really have to experience it yourself, then you will instantly know what is being referred to, by remembering the experience.



Precisely.



That is also very true, Legrand likes to call it the Music of The Spheres, which is the best term we have.



That domain is an interesting place, if we can call it that. In some ways, it is a lack of time and space, more than anything. Calling it the realm of light might be the most accurate, but it lacks the primary characteristics of a physical realm like ours, with well defined dimensions of time and space. This Parabrahman realm lacks the limitations of dimensions, it is all-encompassing, expansive, boundless and timeless, with no mind, no emotion and no thought, just pure consciousness, bliss, joy, and all-encompassing, blinding, white light. The Self has no limits there, except for what it chooses to place on itself, but even those are merely theoretical. I like to think of it as the Universal Form of the Self, which all sentient beings share. There is only this one Self, which we all are, we just look into this world from slightly different points of view from each other and forget that our separation and isolation is self-inflicted. With Enlightenment, we simply realise our lack of separation and are liberated from the illusion of individuality and discrete pockets of personality, that goes by the term "ego". It is still possible to experience I-ness, though we prefer to exist in Universal Self, or to be Brahman in other words. Brahman is all-encompassing and we are part of it, but by becoming It, we also become everyone else, if that makes sense.



Those that have gone through full Kundalini Awakening, very commonly report interactions with the Goddess. That is because in her primary form, Kundalini IS a Goddess. She delights in all her forms and expressing herself as Kundalini Rising, the serpent of energy rising up along the spine is one of her favourite activities. She likes this play, because she gets to experience the drama of building herself up, clearing the path along the way, by burning away impurities in the form of karma, cleansing her temple (the tree of life, or the human energy body in other words), picking the fruits of enlightenment along the way and finally, when she breaks through the final knot, she returns into her embrace of Shiva. In that state, she feels intense anticipation and erotic desire, as she has been separated from her lover for so long and this sexual tension and the anticipation of reuniting with her long-lost lover is what makes the moment of Enlightenment so special for her.

When she finally breaks through to the Parabrahman realm, as you put it, two become one and she unites with her male half. God and Goddess annihilate each other, duality, the physical universe is destroyed through their bridal dance and pure energy, blinding white light is created as an expression of the ONE. Like I said many time before, this annihilation of the physical has a parallel in science, as this is exactly what happens when matter and antimatter meet, they annihilate each other, destroying all that is physical and creating pure energy in its stead.



That in itself is a long process, taking up an entire lifetime, even under ideal circumstances. For many, it will take several lifetimes. Nothing is as hard as the transformation of the soul from the mundane into the divine, because it requires surrender of ego and a destruction of the false, illusory sense of self. It is harder than just accepting death, because death is just temporary, you will be reborn soon in another form, or continue life in the afterlife, in another realm. But, enlightenment is the destruction of your dualistic nature and the fusing of opposing energies, particularly male and female, Ida and Pingala, on the semi-physical level. By destroying your duality, you become divine, slowly and gradually, but your own ego will resist this transformation every step of the way and there are huge sacrifices that have to be made to complete this transformation.


beautifully said and i agree with most except the last paragraph.

the reason one doesn't have to lose duality is because she is non dual. a skeleton key to everything. the mind and emotional body can only learn that from presence of her. her presence is the teaching that goes on in the background. once this is brought into the consciousness of the mind and emotional body that is when it becomes permanent. thats how i experienced it anyways. its a paradox. the mind surrenders to being ok with joy and silence irrespective of anything period. not by becoming non dual. another way to put it is she has no dog in the fight. or her only tool is love itself.

process to permanent.

if you have to do, be, try, consider, anything as a requisite to experience her that is in the process. once everything is eliminated as in not mattering and there is nothing one can do to not experience her that is permanent. in the end its a paradox because there is no boundaries. but it won't be a paradox. but a new normal.


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums