Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Exercise (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Walking (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=110739)

dianeflores 26-03-2018 06:29 AM

Walking helps to burn fat.

Burntfruit 26-03-2018 09:09 PM

I started a new daily walk regime this month. It was going really well, but I have since developed shin splints and now i have to take time off to recover.

It was a case of 'too much too soon'.

I am trying to get fit and lose weight but will have to be patient as I recover.

Serenity69 20-04-2018 07:50 PM

I Walked 3 Miles Burning 497 Calories

kellyshane 18-06-2018 01:51 PM

I really like walking as well. I really like thinking or listening to music whileI'm walking.

johnsonraider 26-07-2018 05:44 PM

Walking is really handwork for making healthy legs and body.

I also walk everyday 30 minutes with fast speed as possible as. and also do exercise. This is good activity for me, I am getting change in my body.

Doing exercise for long time its increase your healthy life.

Burntfruit 12-09-2018 06:10 PM

I am going for a day hike tomorrow. Excited and looking forward to it. :)

Burntfruit 13-09-2018 04:54 PM

I did my day hike. It was a 10 miler - 4.5 hours. I was exhausted and had a sore hip for the second half. I need to limit myself to 2 hour walks until I am in better shape before I try one again.

It was good though, and i got some nice photos.

EnlightenedPursuits 23-09-2018 04:45 PM

Walking is great because you can relax your focus, as you've said.

Our focus needs to be razor sharp in every aspect of our lives on a daily basis, you can definitely get worn out; it's nice to take some time away from that...

...while still getting some low impact exercise in!

Shrek 08-12-2018 06:48 AM

So many people love walking here

I did walking for a long time before.

But now I love weightlifting more and stop walking. Gain more muscle for upper and lower body. Six day training and rest on sunday.

The strengh increase significantly so my health as well. I used to be thin guy before.

All exercise is good as long as we enjoy it. Have a nice one guys.
One more thing, I do Intermittent Fasting now. IF and Weightlifting really make my health better.

Let's lead a healthy lifestyle

Philos_Tone 19-12-2018 05:08 PM

Hi, everyone. It's great to read all this enthusiasm for exercise. To the person with shin splints, be careful. Be sure to get extra protein. You can't conquer the world in one day. Just do little bits when you feel up to it. And the protein is what the body uses to repair injury. Some of the protein supplements are 50 grams of protein.

I fell a couple times and broke 2 bones in my legs. When I first started my exercise, I could only go about 30 feet before having to turn back because I was tired. Now, 5 weeks later, I am doing almost a mile.

Thanks

Have a great day.