Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Exercise (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   How often do you exercise (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=31895)

Heightend-Awareness 29-11-2020 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigJohn
I saw a chap at a restaurant who had only one leg.
We were eating at the counter and he was to my left. I asked him what happened. He told me and said the pain was so unbelievable, he went and found a doctor and had it cut off. Since then, he has felt really great.

Guulp!
I had the same type of injury.

But being in sloth mode is not good either. If don't use it, you lose it.

Heightend-Awareness 29-11-2020 10:25 PM

Quote:

I can relate to a degree ......
I have gotten kicked by horses so many times, I can't remember. The worst is when getting tossed off the rear end of a horse and as I am going down, the horse decides to let you have it with both feet while you are still in mid-air.

.....OUCH!

BigJohn 29-11-2020 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
But being in sloth mode is not good either. If don't use it, you lose it.

Was it your left leg or your right leg?

Mine was my right leg.

Heightend-Awareness 29-11-2020 11:12 PM

Quote:

Was it your left leg or your right leg?

Mine was my right leg.

We would be Olympic champions if they a three-legged race. We could be secured at the waist and just run normally. As you have had you right one off and I had my left one off. We would be classified as cheating.:biggrin:

Golden Angel 29-11-2020 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
We would be Olympic champions if they a three-legged race. We could be secured at the waist and just run normally. As you have had you right one off and I had my left one off. We would be classified as cheating.:biggrin:

PMSL :laughing6:

Altair 05-12-2020 05:40 PM

Less than I used to, now that the gym has a mask mandate. I'm not playing along..
They have the ''rule'' that you have to mask up every time you move from one place to another.. lol.:rolleyes:

I now just do a lot of push ups at home, planks, and I have dumbbells. I walk 2h a day with my dog..

I don't miss the gym at all. Looking back at it now, the place just feels a bit soulless.. most people just doing their own thing.

AbodhiSky 22-12-2020 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Altair
Less than I used to, now that the gym has a mask mandate. I'm not playing along..
They have the ''rule'' that you have to mask up every time you move from one place to another.. lol.:rolleyes:

I now just do a lot of push ups at home, planks, and I have dumbbells. I walk 2h a day with my dog..

I don't miss the gym at all. Looking back at it now, the place just feels a bit soulless.. most people just doing their own thing.

before covid i was walking 2 hours a day, now i rarely leave my house
lots of neighbors have covid
its hard to exercise in a little rented condo

friends keep telling me it is not safe to walk outside
im not sure if it is safe or not
seems safe to me but they say what if you walk in a place
somebody with covid just walked so you breathe in their air

i still think its pretty safe but yea maybe possible to get covid
in the air outside no idea i heard some family walking by my
window this morning and one was coughing a lot

TrueCrazyLion 06-02-2021 01:28 PM

I’m not exercising at all right now - unless essential walks to the nearest shop count!
During lockdown I’ve found exercise very difficult, because it wasn’t something I was regularly doing before, and obviously gyms - which is where I’d ideally like to go for exercise - have been closed for most of the last year, and my current flat isn’t really suitable for exercising in, as it’s only a fairly small bedsit. So it’s been a bit difficult this last year or so.

I’m kinda hoping that I can get vaccinated against this virus in the not-too-distant future, and then, one of the first things I’m planning to do is work on my fitness.

Miss Hepburn 06-02-2021 03:02 PM

So much on my Total Gym that my friends are in shock ...and don't
wanna say here what they say about my butt! :thumbsup:

KaleHenly 30-03-2021 06:59 PM

Every day. It is Must Have point in your list. If you want to be healthy and strong.