Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Auras & Chakras (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   Question on throat chakra (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=75404)

Royalite 29-09-2014 06:22 PM

Question on throat chakra
 
Hey everyone!

I often hear of people talking of the heart chakra and the third eye as well as the crown chakra opening. But what of the throat chakra? What happens when that opens?

I ask because for some years now, I have been experiencing things that seem to align with the area of communication. For example, I have seen archangel Gabriel after coming out of meditation (I heard her name telepathically and repeatedly just days before this encounter). Recently, while meditating, I began to see very light clear blue all around me, but the same color as my signature down below but a little lighter, all around me. There have been other, more practical, daily life things that seem to happen, but I was just wondering what happens to others or if this has happened to others.

Royalite 30-09-2014 06:20 PM

Anyone? I'm actually quite curious...

The Back Seat 01-10-2014 12:22 AM

The throat chakra is an energy center in the throat by the thyroid. You open it every time you yawn, but you don't have to yawn to open it. ;).

It connects the solar plexus (power) and the heart to the third eye and crown

Royalite 01-10-2014 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Back Seat
The throat chakra is an energy center in the throat by the thyroid. You open it every time you yawn, but you don't have to yawn to open it. ;).

It connects the solar plexus (power) and the heart to the third eye and crown


What I got from this was that in order for it( the throat chakra) to work effectively, one's solar plexus needs to function properly. Am I on the right track? So if one's solar plexus is functioning well, then one is better able to communicate what's in their heart and mind? Their truth?

AnandinBhisajKurma 01-10-2014 03:30 AM

I feel my throat chakra as a light vibrating/pulsing, all between my ears, throat, mouth, and nose. Im more clairsentient though. Are you usually more clairvoyant?

The color sounds right though.

How has your communication and listening seemed lately? Energy inside first, energy outside second. If you feel like you're getting your message across, and can understand others more clearly, then perhaps you are indeed coming into balance of your throat chakra :)

Namaste

Royalite 01-10-2014 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnandinBhisajKurma
I feel my throat chakra as a light vibrating/pulsing, all between my ears, throat, mouth, and nose. Im more clairsentient though. Are you usually more clairvoyant?

The color sounds right though.

How has your communication and listening seemed lately? Energy inside first, energy outside second. If you feel like you're getting your message across, and can understand others more clearly, then perhaps you are indeed coming into balance of your throat chakra :)

Namaste


Hey :smile:

I'm a mix of both (I think) though I tend to prefer the clairvoyant experience. I think my communication has gotten better. But an ongoing thing with me has been my confidence around others. I've been working on speaking my truth more with coworkers, etc and just getting more comfortable in my space.

The Back Seat 01-10-2014 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Royalite
What I got from this was that in order for it( the throat chakra) to work effectively, one's solar plexus needs to function properly. Am I on the right track? So if one's solar plexus is functioning well, then one is better able to communicate what's in their heart and mind? Their truth?


Yes this is correct. The solar plexus is the power center that give energy to all the chakras including the throat. The solar plexus can power up the heart and the heart can send the love to the throat in order to communicate affections. THe root should be open for all of this so any excess energy can be grounded into the earth.

Royalite 01-10-2014 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Back Seat
Yes this is correct. The solar plexus is the power center that give energy to all the chakras including the throat. The solar plexus can power up the heart and the heart can send the love to the throat in order to communicate affections. THe root should be open for all of this so any excess energy can be grounded into the earth.


Thank you back seat. I think this has helped me see what I need to work on. :smile: I think i knew this before, but I can see how it all comes together.

The Back Seat 01-10-2014 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Royalite
Thank you back seat. I think this has helped me see what I need to work on. :smile: I think i knew this before, but I can see how it all comes together.


Your welcome. Sometimes we receive divine messages from above about what the right path is and which step to take next. Don't ever question or doubt it and you will be on the way to finding your true self

AnandinBhisajKurma 01-10-2014 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Back Seat
Yes this is correct. The solar plexus is the power center that give energy to all the chakras including the throat. The solar plexus can power up the heart and the heart can send the love to the throat in order to communicate affections. THe root should be open for all of this so any excess energy can be grounded into the earth.


Well put, thank you Backseat.

I think Im confused just a tad though, I thought the crown was responsible for drawing in power? Where does the solar plexus receive its power from? Enlighten me brother :)

Namaste


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums