Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Tarot and Oracle Cards (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   One Card, One Sentence Tarot Game (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=116324)

angelic star 24-04-2018 08:10 AM

Quote:

Question for Trinitydown: Pick a card, any card!

Temperace

It feels the body needs to release some blocks, to feel easy to feel more comfort, especially down the lower chakras, the sacral and root in particular to be rested, in peace and harmonious with the feminine side/ fertility.

Hope this helps ,

Q. Message of positive encouragement at this time.

Torgo 25-04-2018 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelic star
Temperace

It feels the body needs to release some blocks, to feel easy to feel more comfort, especially down the lower chakras, the sacral and root in particular to be rested, in peace and harmonious with the feminine side/ fertility.

Hope this helps ,

Q. Message of positive encouragement at this time.

The Wheel x

What goes up must come down, and vice versa. This may not seem like an encouraging message, but it is because it's letting you know that everyone is subject to this rule. Those who may be flying high today on your dime will soon come crashing down, and so forth. It's probably best to stay in the middle, that way you're always one step ahead and can prepare for the ups and downs, unlike those who fool themselves into believing that they will always stay up and are impervious to their own karma. Make sure to wave "hello" to them as they come crashing downwards while you're on your way up (because the base card is Tower so it's about to happen very fast and very soon). This will provide you with a memory of humility so you don't make the same mistake as them in the future.

Question for Torgo: if this mystery person (I don't know who they are) could tell me something right now, what would it be?

Torgo 22-05-2018 08:19 AM

Changing my q...

Question for Torgo: did I mess up and do something wrong, or was X just not interested in following through with plans?

Anne 22-05-2018 12:23 PM

Hi Torgo :) The challenge in this thread is to read and answer in one sentence.

I read your question and pulled XIX The Sun.

Be joyful you did nothing wrong and X’s complicated situation will soon become clear.

Q. What talent do I have that needs to be expressed now?

moonincancer 22-05-2018 05:55 PM

Anne
Truth/Judgement
The talent of seeing the truth objectively and non judgementally, the ability to express life changing insights about others in harmonious ways: this seems to be your talent that needs expression. You can be a spiritual counsellor, a writer, legal advisor or a public speaker.

Moon question: How best can I deal with stress right now?

Realm Ki 23-05-2018 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moonincancer

Moon question: How best can I deal with stress right now?

7 swords:

Stay honest, make sure you can stand by your actions - this is not the time to take shortcuts or hope to get away with sth.

Question for Realm: Ask for help, admit failure or keep going?

Torgo 23-05-2018 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Realm Ki
7 swords:

Stay honest, make sure you can stand by your actions - this is not the time to take shortcuts or hope to get away with sth.

Question for Realm: Ask for help, admit failure or keep going?

Justice

A little bit of everything.

Torgo: advice?

moonincancer 07-06-2018 01:11 PM

Torgo
2 pentacles/movements, choices, decisions (psychic tarot)
Get unstuck, get moving, stay focussed and flexible, take decisions even when things seem unconnected and uncertain.
Moon
Can this friendship be revived or be dropped without resolution forever?

Torgo 08-06-2018 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moonincancer
Torgo
2 pentacles/movements, choices, decisions (psychic tarot)
Get unstuck, get moving, stay focussed and flexible, take decisions even when things seem unconnected and uncertain.
Moon
Can this friendship be revived or be dropped without resolution forever?

Queen of Cups x

Looks like that Queen doesn't want to be friends. Not sure if that is referring to you or the person you're asking about.

Question for Torgo: How does the month of July look for me?

tealily 23-06-2018 12:44 PM

@Torgo
* RWS

Judgement reversed - looks like a good month to be cautious and avoid being reckless!

Q for tealily: Message of hope please