Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Nature (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Animal communications (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=102719)

jojobean 23-06-2016 03:36 PM

Animal communications

Hi all.
I apologize if this has already been asked and answered, but I would appreciate some guidance either to the thread itself or your recommendations.

I did an angel card reading for myself yesterday.
the four cards that jumped out were
Focus
New Beginnings
Blessings
Nature

the reading was in synch with everything I needed to see and hear in my life right now.
I have actually been yearning to spend some alone time with Nature.

the Nature card itself means spending time alone in nature - which is important for me, that even spending 5 minutes in my garden would be healing for me right now.

It then goes on to encourage me to choose an occupation involving plants or animals, and that I may enjoy delving into the world of animal communication.

This struck a cord with me. I would like to know more - where to start for instance. I have a great accord with both of my animals - a Rottie name Maxine, and a ginger cat named Harry.

I'd like to learn their language and the language of other animals as well.

can anyone recommend a starting point?

thank you so much

notofthisworld 02-07-2016 12:38 AM

I recommend either volunteering with a rescue or an animal hospital. I love it and it's revitalizing to me. I work full time as a vet assistant. Their language is not too unlike ours if you learn to read them. For cats, for example, when they nuzzle you and purr you know they are happy. When they swish their tail rapidly or flatten their ears they are unhappy. For dogs, however, their tail wagging rapidly is a sign of pure elation. When they are sad or frightened, their tails tuck, pupils dilate, and many times their ears go back slightly. But it's a learning curve, the more time you spend with them, you will learn to speak their language.

jojobean 07-07-2016 12:39 PM

thank you!

roholladay 13-07-2016 04:32 AM

Animal communication

Hi! One of my dreams is animal communication and am currently working on it. It requires time - quiet time, and my life is lacking that right now. I took a 3 day course with Carol Gurney and would recommend reading her book, Language of Animals and check out her site. Also any book by Penelope Smith. Sounds like you are ready! Good luck!

Phoenix Rising 13-07-2016 12:00 PM

Jojo, by all means try out the shelters, however a good animal to start learning this from is the horse. So I would check out places that do handicapped riding. They are always looking for volunteers. This way you will get better information by watching the horses with different riders and helping people out as well.

I learned a lot from horses, like the first time you get on one, you need to show them that you are boss, otherwise they will take that job instantly. lol They have so many different personalities and emotions. You will get more learning from them than a cat or dog. And once you do this, you'll find other animals a lot easier to communicate with.

And remember to always be mindful when around them for a week or so, because they will test you to see what they can get away with. :smile:

Oh and this is very important to remember, never, ever hurt a horse. They are like an elephant in memory and will return harm back to you at their earliest convenience. If you accidentally hurt one immediately apologize and hug them around their neck. They are very understanding and will know it was an accident by the tone in your voice and the hug. Horses hug each other, you will see this. Just remembered another important thing, should they ever pin their ears back, just a cat, back away quickly!

Crystal Ambassador 04-08-2016 04:37 AM

A few years ago, I went to a psychic fair where there was a speaker on animal communication. While I didn't retain a whole lot of information from her, she did mention that ants are fairly good receptors. Since then I've tried a couple times to communicate with them, with a surprising amount of success. Both times have been to prevent their extermination when they build a hill too close to someone else's residence, and they were sugar ants both times.
What I did was focus on sending them mental images. I tried to avoid words directly since I didn't know if they could understand it, and instead sent the message of - if they remained after it turned night and then day - there would be a powder put down that would cause incredible neural pain and travel down to the queen and kill her. I then showed them that if they went back, scooped up their eggs and relocated with the queen, they would survive. I sent them images of where to go - a field, or a park - and that there was more food there.
Both times, still to my surprise, I came back the next day to find them completely gone. Not a single one. I have a theory they may be more receptive since they're hive-minds, but I don't know for sure. Still, it's worth giving a try.

Ailurophile 11-03-2017 03:51 PM

Hello Jojobean,

I don't know if you have seen my old posts but I used to do communicatons here for free. I now have my own beginners course where I teach people how to communicate with animals in a simplified way. I also provide a private Facebook group where you can practice with other students animals. There is no time limit to the course and you have lifetime access.

Here is the link to my school for those of you that are interested:
claires-animal-affinity.thinkific.com

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask! <3

jojobean 23-03-2017 02:42 PM

thank you Claire. I will take a look when I get a few minutes to myself

Ailurophile 23-03-2017 07:30 PM

My pleasure :) Don't worry, there is no rush.

BigBlue 24-03-2017 07:25 PM

Joey

Hi

So Like Gozer says
If more gods are to come, just tell them you got to take one thing out of it, just suck a little something out of its brains, tell it to magick trick it up,and throw it back in. A zebra can be trained.