Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Natural Remedies (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Headache (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=137637)

BigJohn 07-12-2020 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miharo
Dear all,
I want to ask what could help getting rid of headaches, which I had quite constantly the past few days.
I used essential mint oil, which helped in the beginning.. but not anymore..

Any other ideas what could help? Anything, pretty please 🙏🏻

Thank you

Something that works for me...... is Camphor Oil.

That oil clears 'my head' and 'grounds' me to the here and now.

I hope things get better for your Father............... and for yourself.

Miharo 08-12-2020 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigJohn
Something that works for me...... is Camphor Oil.

That oil clears 'my head' and 'grounds' me to the here and now.

I hope things get better for your Father............... and for yourself.

Thanks for the recommendation, sounds good.
I’ll try it out..

BigJohn 11-12-2020 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miharo
Thanks for the recommendation, sounds good.
I’ll try it out..

Maybe you can go some places that has samplers and try it for free.

You might like Eucalyptus oil.

Miharo 11-12-2020 05:52 AM

Too late for samples.
Coincidentally it just jumped in my way the other day, so I already have one.
I like the flavour..

ThatMan 13-12-2020 05:38 PM

A breathing exercise.

Inhale, hold for few moments and exhale and wait for few moments, then repeat the process on and on. Breath through your nose, do this again and again and again until the pain gets lower and lower, eventually, it goes away. I've done this a couple of times, it works, at least for me.

Try this for let's say 10 minutes when you have a headache, usually, a headache appears because of head tension.

Miharo 14-12-2020 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatMan
A breathing exercise.

Inhale, hold for few moments and exhale and wait for few moments, then repeat the process on and on. Breath through your nose, do this again and again and again until the pain gets lower and lower, eventually, it goes away. I've done this a couple of times, it works, at least for me.

Try this for let's say 10 minutes when you have a headache, usually, a headache appears because of head tension.

Thank you for sharing, sounds good.. I’ll try it out .
All the best to you

AbodhiSky 21-12-2020 01:38 AM

coffee does work sometimes because of the cafeen

astralsuzy 21-12-2020 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatMan
A breathing exercise.

Excellent advice. If a headache is caused by stress by relaxing can help the headache go. I will try the inhaling etc. If I have a very bad headache and feel sick because of the headache I take medication and lie down where it is quiet. If it is that bad nothing seems to work. I wait for it to go. It usually takes several hours and can last longer.

astralsuzy 21-12-2020 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AbodhiSky
coffee does work sometimes because of the cafeen

Coffee will work because it is relaxing. A cup of tea will also work because it is relaxing. Anything you find relaxing helps the headache to go and I do not take medication for it.

PMPM71 09-01-2021 11:26 PM

Maybe this will sound stupid but what works for me, and I'm not joking, is if i have a headache i put on my headphones and listen "Here to stay" from Korn. For some reason vibrations of that song always makes it go away, but maybe its just me or placebo effect of working the first time out of luck.