Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Animals (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   your favorite Animal that you're Drawn to ? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=72821)

girlsearching 05-08-2014 09:17 PM

your favorite Animal that you're Drawn to ?

Hi everyone I just wanted to know what type of animals do you seem to attract.? When I was a little girl I had a Sibling brother and sister Rottweiler's named Bone and Ebony. They both sadly passed away . When I was 11 I got my first cat he was a Russian blue named swiper due to my bad pet skills I let him outside and eventually Swiper became an indoor and outdoor cat. One day he wasn't there on the porch waiting for me like he normally did. I never seen him again. My favorite animals has to be Wild Big Cats because there are more various species of them in them in the wild. I Like lions, Leopards, Tigers, Jaguars', Cheetahs, Caracals and Serval cats. I really love Lions because how majestic creatures. Their mane makes them regal looking. But Lions are a close second I really like the Cheetah I always liked the way their bodies were built and physical features. Cheetahs have a nice slender physic, but their muscular too. I like the tear drops among their eyes it reminds me of tribal markings. Is it weird that I find a animal to be beautiful ?.

Lucid68 06-08-2014 11:59 PM

I love cats but don't have any due to work constraints but cats seem to be drawn to me for some reason :)

Kamila 07-08-2014 12:03 AM

horses and guinea pigs :)

Gracey 07-08-2014 12:38 AM

today it was a skunk, there was one in my backyard sitting around, so i went out and sat beside him. he liked the sound of my voice and decided to lay his head on his front paws while looking at me.

Kamila 07-08-2014 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gracey
today it was a skunk, there was one in my backyard sitting around, so i went out and sat beside him. he liked the sound of my voice and decided to lay his head on his front paws while looking at me.

aw that's sweet ...if I saw one id probably run tho lol:icon_biggrin:

Gracey 07-08-2014 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kamila
aw that's sweet ...if I saw one id probably run tho lol:icon_biggrin:

you wouldn't be alone. my husband ran fast as he could when he saw him.:D

Kamila 07-08-2014 01:09 AM

Quote:

you wouldn't be alone. my husband ran fast as he could when he saw him.:D

i had a friend who was terrified of raccoons. one time she got so scared she threw a banana at the poor guy i couldn't help but rofl :icon_lol:

Gracey 07-08-2014 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kamila
i had a friend who was terrified of raccoons. one time she got so scared she threw a banana at the poor guy i couldn't help but rofl :icon_lol:

hope he didn't slip! :D

Faith33 08-08-2014 10:34 AM

I'm very drawn to lions...absolutely love them, though dogs seem to be drawn to me for some reason....we connect via eye contact.

girlsearching 08-08-2014 09:34 PM

Quote:

that's an interesting story. I never encountered a skunk before I'm glad he wasn't afraid of you or felt threatened by you.