Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Signs & Synchronicities (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   BABY STOPS CRYING (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=135728)

BigJohn 04-06-2020 06:52 AM

BABY STOPS CRYING

Our grandson, every time his parents would speak his name, he would cry.

Finally, my wife decided I should name the baby. So I did.

I named him Sikhī.

Every time his parents call him by his new name, he does not cry.

Sikhī happens to be the name of the 23rd Buddha mentioned in the list of the 29 Buddhas.

The baby's parents are Buddhist. So is my wife and daughter. Everybody is proud the baby has a really good name..... and so far, the baby likes this name.

To me, this was a great sign. I also appreciated that my wife asked me for the baby's name. I was honored.

Elfin 04-06-2020 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigJohn
Our grandson, every time his parents would speak his name, he would cry.

Finally, my wife decided I should name the baby. So I did.

I named him Sikhī.

Every time his parents call him by his new name, he does not cry.

Sikhī happens to be the name of the 23rd Buddha mentioned in the list of the 29 Buddhas.

The baby's parents are Buddhist. So is my wife and daughter. Everybody is proud the baby has a really good name..... and so far, the baby likes this name.

To me, this was a great sign. I also appreciated that my wife asked me for the baby's name. I was honored.

Hi B.J....absolultly beautiful.

BigJohn 06-06-2020 11:27 PM

Baby still stops crying when he hears his new name.

He begins crying when he hears his old name.

I would say he really likes his new name.

inavalan 06-06-2020 11:53 PM

There may be the spiritual reason (Sikhī), or the name's sonority, especially if you have a lisp.
Quote:

At its simplest, you apply the "shush" step by loudly saying "shhh" into your swaddled baby's ear as you hold her on her side or tummy. Put your lips right next to your baby's ear and "shhh" loudly (usually while gently jiggling her). Shush as loudly as your baby is crying.

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+...hrome&ie=UTF-8

ketzer 07-06-2020 02:51 AM

More importantly, you have figured out the secret for making a baby stop crying on cue!! Good god man, you have done even better then building a better mouse trap. I am hoping you did not need to go through the first 22 Buddha's before you found the one that worked. If so, then I commend your patience and perseverance, I would have given up after 3 or 4.
Anyway, it does make one wonder what goes on in those little heads and how much of it might get brought along from a previous life.

Elfin 07-06-2020 12:09 PM

Quote:

Baby still stops crying when he hears his new name.

He begins crying when he hears his old name.

I would say he really likes his new name.

Hi... That really is lovely . Sometimes they stop crying when they hear a certain song or whatever. But hearing a new name? Very telling and really lovely.

Elfin 07-06-2020 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ketzer
More importantly, you have figured out the secret for making a baby stop crying on cue!! Good god man, you have done even better then building a better mouse trap. I am hoping you did not need to go through the first 22 Buddha's before you found the one that worked. If so, then I commend your patience and perseverance, I would have given up after 3 or 4.
Anyway, it does make one wonder what goes on in those little heads and how much of it might get brought along from a previous life.

Well you'd have given up as soon as you heard a baby was due to be born lol...( Only jesting!)

BigJohn 20-06-2020 08:55 AM

Our tiny grandson still stops crying when he hears his new name.

I took it as a privilege to give him his name.

Later, I plan sitting up a bank account just for him.

Elfin 20-06-2020 09:05 AM

Quote:

Our tiny grandson still stops crying when he hears his new name.

I took it as a privilege to give him his name.

Later, I plan sitting up a bank account just for him.

Lovely John.

BigJohn 26-08-2020 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elfin
Lovely John.

Thanks................