Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Christianity (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Daily Verse from the Heaven (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=130763)

BigJohn 17-08-2019 07:33 PM

Jude 1:9 reads:

“But when the archangel Michael, contending with the devil, was disputing about the body of Moses, he did
not presume to pronounce a blasphemous judgment, but said, “The Lord rebuke you.”

Aknaton 17-08-2019 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neil
no no no no nooo. I asked you, because you quoted the Isaiah 45:23.

And so I am asking you, did you understand the message in the verses & the chapter & the entire bible, seeing that you quote scripture.

I eagerly await your reply...SMILES.

Do you mean to say if I understand the verses in Isaiah chapter 45? I do not understand all the verse, neither do I understand all the verses, Chapters & books in the entire Bible. But I would love to. God grant us the Grace to understand the way things are. But perhaps it suffices simply to have the Spirit behind all this; If He has it all and we have Him... beyond convenient!

BigJohn 17-08-2019 07:46 PM

Daniel 12:1 reads:

“At that time shall arise Michael, the great prince who has charge of your people. And there shall be a time of trouble,
such as never has been since there was a nation till that time. But at that time your people shall be delivered,
everyone whose name shall be found written in the book.

neil 17-08-2019 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aknaton
Do you mean to say if I understand the verses in Isaiah chapter 45? I do not understand all the verse, neither do I understand all the verses, Chapters & books in the entire Bible. But I would love to. God grant us the Grace to understand the way things are. But perhaps it suffices simply to have the Spirit behind all this; If He has it all and we have Him... beyond convenient!

The true message is held within the entire chapter within any book, in the bible.

It is of no use quoting verses, without quoting the entire chapter.
One ought to meditate on the entire chapter, in order to recieve the true message held within.

In actuality, the message or lesson is within the entire book.
And the message is distorted & lost when quoting verses.

BigJohn 17-08-2019 11:23 PM

Quote:

The true message is held within the entire chapter within any book, in the bible.

One ought to meditate on the entire chapter, in order to recieve the true message held within.

ISAIAH 45 is an interesting chapter but........
it falls outside the norm of what people consider what the Bible is all about.

For example, chapter 45 talks about Cyrus, the liberator of the Jews. But Cyrus was not a Jew, he was
not one of God's people. Cyrus is one of those anomalies very similar to Jethro, Moses' father-in-law, whose
grazing land the 'burning bush' and the receipt of the Ten Commandments occurred on.
Jethro was a Midianite priest - not a Hebrew.

Aknaton 18-08-2019 12:29 AM

Quote:

Interesting teaching, thanks for the message.

BigJohn 18-08-2019 05:30 AM

Exodus 21:2 is part of the basis of modern day bankruptcy laws. On the 7th year, the Jubilee year,
some of the things people had lost, such as their freedom from slavery, were restored.

Exodus 21:2 reads:

""If you buy a Hebrew servant, he is to serve you for six years.
But in the seventh year, he shall go free, without paying anything."

Morpheus 18-08-2019 08:14 AM

"No one who denies the Son, has the Father.
Whoever acknowledges the Son, has the Father also."
1 John 2:23

Aknaton 20-08-2019 06:27 AM

That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we looked upon and have touched with our hands, concerning the word of life—
the life was made manifest, and we have seen it, and testify to it and proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and was made manifest to us— that which we have seen and heard we proclaim also to you, so that you too may have fellowship with us; and indeed our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son Jesus Christ. And we are writing these things so that our joy may be complete.
1 John 1:1-4

Beautiful!!!

ThatMan 21-08-2019 06:39 PM

Matthew 11:28 Come to me, all you that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

This is Christ's message to all that have hardships in their lives :smile: