Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Auras & Chakras (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   Transpersonal chakras (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=144610)

LifeEnergy 14-08-2022 06:34 PM

Transpersonal chakras

Does anybody here work with transpersonal chakras (outside of our material body - Earth Star bellow our feet, and many others above our head)? Would you like to share your experiences?

Unseeking Seeker 18-08-2022 02:31 AM

My view on chakras does not consider ‘our working with them’, since firstly it’s the kundalini, Chi, or Holy Spirit, which flows as It likes, enlivening mind-body vessel in the optimal manner and so interference on our part is in fact resistance, a blockage and secondly, the ‘we’ as an identity, the entity so seeking, is non-existent as we conventionally label ourselves. But that’s another story.

Back here, about chakras, the scriptures say that at the very root, the Muladhara, if fully activated, we are automatically enabled with the gift of bilocation, as several yogis have demonstrated ~ read about it in ‘The autobiography of a yogi’, then Peter Mt. Shasta too has his stories to narrate about this related to Saint Germain and Ma Anandamayi.

The point I’m trying to make is, is that all chakras (instruments) are already active (otherwise we would not be alive) but the question that arises is to what extent? If we’ve not yet tapped the full potential of the very first chakra, why bother about the rest? Analysis is paralysis.

In my view, if our priority, moment to moment, is to entwine with God, in whatever form or light etc we imagine Him to be, that alone is the focus we should hold steady in purity of being, in our heart centre. All the rest of it is enabled automatically.

FairyCrystal 18-08-2022 09:07 AM

I've known about those chakras for years, have worked with them since 2009, and since never worked with only the ones on the body. Always the 12 5D chakra column, 4 not on the body, and there's an extra one on the body too when you move from 3D to 5D: the Navel activates above the Sacral.
And recently added Nr 13 to the mix, the Gaia Gateway which is below the Earth Star.

So many experiences, too many to share. Only can say it's worth working with this. I can't even imagine / remember working with only 7 as that isn't complete any longer.
During full moon time I tend to work with the Causal as that then expands -it's your personal moon. So if a moon gives me trouble I work with the Causal for sure. It's also where you connect with the angelic realm and where angels & unicorns come in to work with you.

And the Soul Star is interesting as a lot of clearing of the first chambers of that one is needed before you can get to the core of it. It's where Karma (familial & ancestral) is stored, hence the clearing, and deeper you can find all the gifts and talents you have, including from previous lives.

The colours of the 5D chakras are different too, not the same as from the 3D one and what you read in books and online. Like the Root is platinum when fully 5D, no longer red.

If you wish to experience them... Diana Cooper has a ton of vids on YouTube of shorter visualisations concerning each chakra. That way you can experience it yourself.

Unseeking Seeker 18-08-2022 09:51 AM

Thanks for these useful inputs, Fairy Crystal ~ will look up Diana Cooper

FairyCrystal 19-08-2022 09:27 AM

Last year I got Diana Coopers book on orbs in as in that she describes each of the 12 chakras AND each of the chambers of the chakras. Some have only 2, others 33, and the 3rd eye has 96.
During her latest chakra webinars (paid for) you travel through each of the chambers to clear them from the stuff you still hold there. Sometimes you go through a group of chambers when the theme is the same as within the scope of 1 hour you can't go into great depth since there are that many chambers.
So for instance a hall with the doors to the first 6 chambers of a chakra and in one of those you can see yourself. Then you have something to clear / do in that particular chamber.
If you then have the Orb book you can also cross check what that particular chamber is about.

I did that as I have the book and it was spot on! But you can also do that without the book.
The book is out of print. I was lucky to find a 2nd hand copy for a reasonable price.

She did the Heart chakra 4 days ago. I'm waiting for the throat chakra webinar -which will be next- as I know I have lots to clear there!