Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astrology (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Pluto moving into Aquarius! BIG changes coming! (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=146173)

FairyCrystal 08-03-2023 11:36 AM

Pluto moving into Aquarius! BIG changes coming!

A lot to read, but well worth it! Such important and positive news!

March 23rd 2023 it’s finally going to happen: Pluto is moving from Capricorn into Aquarius for the first time since Dec 1778!
The planet of transformation, life & death & rebirth, cycles, moves into the sign that is all about innovation, equality, uniqueness, freedom, and revolution.
If a planet takes 15-20 years to move through a sign (which Pluto does) it means that a huge collective change is coming. Maybe this can already be seen in the world (in March) as much is going on concerning power & powerless, shadow & light, lie & truth.
Pluto goes to the bottom and leaves no stone unturned.

Although Pluto is about collective changes, it is also –as always- about examining yourself. What is suppressed will surface, so self-examination and dis-covering what you do not allow yourself to be, do, or live, is a prerequisite (in order to feel free).
If you don’t do this, skip this step, you will end up pointing fingers and regard everything outside of yourself as “the enemy”.
What does your soul want to live? Which love do you give and do you need?
Pluto isn’t just the planet of crisis, fear, death & transformation, but also of love, being true to your soul and becoming aware of your divine being.
After a moment of crisis you often find/retrieve an important (soul) part, move into another direction, but you must let go of something and that hurt.
The better you know and understand yourself, know both your light & your shadow, the swifter you recognise, live through and endure difficult situations.

Take this entire process –maybe read it a 2nd time- and then think of how this would work on a much larger scale as the exact same will (have to) happen globally!
When you put that process as a kind of layer over the world you will see that it then becomes very complex as many people are involved! Just take the part ".... regard everything outside as the enemy" and what that could mean on a global scale!
Nevertheless the same goes on this large scale: what is suppressed and/or kept hidden in the dark will surface. And that can stir up a lot.
The ruling planet of Aquarius –the sign Pluto moves into- is Uranus, so themes of freedom, equality, freedom of choice, living-together, but when these are challenged there can also be revolution and struggle.
Both pros and cons of technology as hidden components within technological innovation will come to light more and more.
Who wants to see will see. We live on a planet of free will, so know you can choose where you direct your attention & energy and what you cover and dis-cover.

Bear in mind this is a long process as Pluto will be in Aquarius for 15-20 years!!
And until somewhere next year, 2024, Pluto will briefly move back into Capricorn twice. So likely the start will be a bit wobbly, like an engine needing time to get warm before it runs smoothly.
Personally I feel this is all great news! When I first read it all I felt was relief and a “FINALLY!!!”

Source: Petrastam.com
Translation and last paragraph: me

Miss Hepburn 08-03-2023 01:46 PM

OMG. you're right!!! Aquarius!!!!!Finally!

I was born when it was in Leo. What a change!
A whole new generation coming!!

:icon_cheers:

iamthat 08-03-2023 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
March 23rd 2023 it’s finally going to happen: Pluto is moving from Capricorn into Aquarius for the first time since Dec 1778!
The planet of transformation, life & death & rebirth, cycles, moves into the sign that is all about innovation, equality, uniqueness, freedom, and revolution.

A couple of quick thoughts.

Firstly, it might be useful to look back at what was happening back in 1778 when this last occurred. America was in the middle of their war for independence, and later in 1789 the French revolution completely overturned society, all in the name of of "innovation, equality, uniqueness, freedom".

Secondly, when this happened in 1778 Pluto had yet to be discovered. Which suggests to me that the influence of Pluto in Aquarius was more subconscious, although it still manifested in obvious ways. This time round whatever changes may occur will be more of a conscious process.

On this basis we could be in for some interesting times, but it may be a difficult transition.

Peace

FairyCrystal 10-03-2023 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
OMG. you're right!!! Aquarius!!!!!Finally!

I was born when it was in Leo. What a change!
A whole new generation coming!!

:icon_cheers:

I found a very interesting article on Pluto in both Leo & Virgo. When I was born it was in Virgo, but since there's a flow of growth of mankind running through the entire 200+ year Pluto cycle they also elaborate on the societal meaning and lessons of Leo as it came before Virgo.
I found it very interesting!!

https://medium.com/astrolab21/collec...n-b8cefef5a0da

:hug3:

Miss Hepburn 10-03-2023 12:33 PM

Great link :wink:....
''Pluto in any sign represents our collective soul purpose: a mostly unconscious process that leads us —
as a generation — to compulsively and habitually approach certain aspects of life in a similar way
as described by the sign Pluto was transiting when we were all born."

FairyCrystal 10-03-2023 05:45 PM

Yes, nice, isn't it!?!

Dude111 13-03-2023 05:20 AM

I hope so!!!!!!!!

moonincancer 18-03-2023 01:33 PM

Thanks for sharing this, Fairy Crystal. Makes sense!

FairyCrystal 18-03-2023 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moonincancer
Thanks for sharing this, Fairy Crystal. Makes sense!

You're welcome!
I wonder how much the energies of this event that is now almost upon us already affects us?
I sure as heck feel a shift in energies the last few days, but that could also be the Equinox. Come to think of it, it likely is the Equinox energies as from what I've read this one is particularly powerful & special.
But maybe it's a AND-AND, so both the equinox energies as well as the fast approaching Pluto ones?

As it is, I'm somewhat tired. My body is also achy and tired. The enormous amount of energy and shine I had in February seems to have gone, hopefully temporarily.

Guillaume 18-03-2023 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
You're welcome!
I wonder how much the energies of this event that is now almost upon us already affects us?
I sure as heck feel a shift in energies the last few days, but that could also be the Equinox.

Hey FairyCrystal, nice talking to you again ! (I saw your painting, it's really beautiful :) ).

In the past days, yes it's the equinox combined with the coming new moon. Of course other planets have their roles, but definitely moon + equinox make a good combination in shifting the energies.
3 days to go!