Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   The creation of Indigo Children (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=141584)

LindzeeTheLost 03-07-2021 06:02 PM

What Does it Mean to Be an Indigo Child?

So I'm 17, I'm not sure if that information is useful, but I was recently "diagnosed" if you will, by an experience tarot reader that I'm an indigo child. I read a bit about them, and I can see the qualities in myself. Honestly, just a little bit worried that people are going to have certain expectations from me.

What should I do to cope with this?

Guillaume 04-07-2021 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LindzeeTheLost
So I'm 17, I'm not sure if that information is useful, but I was recently "diagnosed" if you will, by an experience tarot reader that I'm an indigo child. I read a bit about them, and I can see the qualities in myself. Honestly, just a little bit worried that people are going to have certain expectations from me.

What should I do to cope with this?

Hey Lindzee!

I'm indigo too, I think, at least I have many of the characteristics.
It's funny in your intro post you wrote:
Quote:

Certain humans are able to understand life-impacting concepts, especially if given with an analogy or parable of a sort.
This is something I noticed too, not everyone is capable of understanding analogies or parables.
If you are like me, then you may understand things at a deeper level, beyond language, and you probably reason or think visually intuitively. Maybe everyone does, but for you it's conscious. You pointed the right thing.

What does indigo mean? If I have to say something to a younger me, what would I say or recommend? Good question ...

I have heard not so long ago that people like you need to be protected, because some of them will want to 'normalize', basically numb themselves to blur the differences.
That's what I've done at a certain time in my life: drinking like crazy, smoking a lot, doing a self-destruction work so that I become invisible and like everyone else, but ...

A leopard never changes its spots.
(in French the expression is "chasser le naturel il revient au galop", which translates to "hide your true nature, it will come back galloping")

Horse, leopard, you can select your preferred animal!
(some become chameleons :wink: )

It's like being 2m+ tall, everyone will see you!
Quote:

Honestly, just a little bit worried that people are going to have certain expectations from me
Yes, tall people are expected to get the high stuffs at the supermarket for the elderly!

Then, what you want to do with your gift and your life is all up to you :)

LindzeeTheLost 04-07-2021 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guillaume
Hey Lindzee!

I'm indigo too, I think, at least I have many of the characteristics.
It's funny in your intro post you wrote:

This is something I noticed too, not everyone is capable of understanding analogies or parables.

Thank you so much for this! I needed it for sure. I also appreciate you reading my other posts lol.
Also I agree, I will be a chameleon :biggrin:

Svaroga 28-09-2021 03:33 AM

What are the characteristics of "Indigo children" and how are they usually determined?

Svaroga 28-09-2021 06:25 AM

The creation of Indigo Children

A Non-Indigo Child here, How were indigo Children created? Is it some force, deity, and so on? or are they just kind of formed?

Legrand 28-09-2021 10:43 AM

Quote:

It's like being 2m+ tall, everyone will see you!

That's me, its from where comes my nickname Legrand (TallOne).
My girlfriend tries to understand me, the only sticker she could find that describes me was Indigo Children.
But those are only stickers.

Regards

FairyCrystal 28-09-2021 12:00 PM

Indigos came in an large waves in the 60s and 70s, now not so much anymore.
Basically it all has to do with what mankind needs on their ascension pathway.
In the 60s and 70s especially we needed people that innately had the desire, urge, power to knock down the established everything. Think of the inferiority of women, demands of church and society (having to get married, women don't work, women wear skirts, women have no say) and more of that stuff.
We needed people to get on the barricades and fight for more freedom, individuality and so on.

When that was mostly done, other type of children began to come in.
If not mistaken, after the Indigos the Crystals came in. They were all about love, bringing love, showing and exuding love and so on. A bit of a loving calm after the storm.
That was also around the time that many Indigos could 'evolve' to that level as the rebels weren't really needed anymore.

Then, after a reasonable period of Crystals the Rainbow children have begun to come in. Again a higher level and much needed on where we are in our ascension.

And higher or evolving does NOT imply the previous/others were less. People often tend to have ego knee-jerk reactions to such things.

Indigos can be identified by people that can read auras / see aura colours as they have indigo coloured auras.

Everyone born from the 60s onward is a New Age child in some for or other. So saying that you will stand out to everyone is nonsense as most everyone alive right now is also a New Age person, whether young or older.
Only the pensioners, born before the 60s I'm not sure of. But I do believe many born in the 50s were also New Age children. This was the generation that instigated it all: the hippies! Flower Power!
Elvis and his swaying hips that the old generation despised, also contributed to this. Sexual innuendo and body movement, sexual freedom (with the arrival of birthcontrol), and so on. This was in the 60s and these then youngsters were born in the 40s & 50s.

So the whole rebel thing (Indigos) began earlier, but at first the numbers were smaller.

The difference between all these different types of New Age people is what they come to do here. And for Indigos it's the rebel thing. This of course has various levels. Not all will jump on the barricades but did this work kind of behind the screens.

Guillaume 28-09-2021 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Everyone born from the 60s onward is a New Age child in some for or other. So saying that you will stand out to everyone is nonsense as most everyone alive right now is also a New Age person, whether young or older.

You're jealous, aren't you? :tongue:
Then I'm a rebel among the rebels!

More seriously and beyond labels, I'm really an outlier, and it's not something I'm proud of or a reaction against anything, I haven't made this up.

I've always had a strong affinity with Asian people, although I've never read mangas or been in that culture. Asian or Nordic indigenous people.
People have made "fun" of this all my life (nicely, because many were actually scared).

Sometimes (often), I wonder if I'm not completely retarded. But, well ... no, I'm not. I'm perfectly functional and independent, although socially "different", but I don't care anymore about that.

There's currently a new "new age" with a comeback of psychedelics, so it could be that.

Ah maybe, in my last life, if the glimpses I had were actually that, I was a solitary rebel who died young (30 something). I was born in 83, so I could be a reincarnation of an indigo.

Traveler 28-09-2021 03:52 PM

I wouldn't worry about other people's expectations because the majority of people probably haven't heard of Indigo children.

FairyCrystal 29-09-2021 12:36 PM

Quote:

More seriously and beyond labels, I'm really an outlier, and it's not something I'm proud of or a reaction against anything.............

Ermm... I was reacting to the OP, not you.
As for thinking you are different, which I assume outlier implies, join the club of millions who feel the same way. Meaning there is no such thing is outlier. :tongue:
I also consider myself different, I have often not been seen and certainly not for who I am. The first not a problem as I know there are many and we are all unique. The latter has been a problem.
In any case, I do have a rebellious streak, but that's more to do with being a Wood. I'm not an Indigo although taking my time of birth into account I could have been. But I'm a Crystal with strong Rainbow tendency.
My aura is not Indigo either of course. I've got a primary Crystal layer and secondary Lavender.

Digressing from the OP a bit, but alas.
As for the rest not sure what point you were trying to make. What does fascination of Asians have to do with the topic??