Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   UFOs (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Small UFO appears in pic (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=31516)

Podshell 02-03-2012 12:02 PM

Small UFO appears in pic

1 Attachment(s)
Only just noticed this, I took this pic about two years back and there is a small dark sphere over the house roof on the right, top righthand corner.

Is anyone able to blow the image up?

Attachment 1026

b3yond33 02-03-2012 12:07 PM

It's hard to tell for sure what it is. It could be an authentic ufo but it can just be like a balloon in the air, so...

Podshell 02-03-2012 01:46 PM

Yes could just be a balloon, just wondered why I had not noticed it when took foto, would have been moving through air, unless its an advertising blimp that is faced towards camera.

lunarfox 18-03-2012 07:58 PM

To me, it looks as if an artifact appeared on the lens, or on the film (if it is a film camera.). Not to leave leave out the possibility that this is indeed a UFO. I just seems more like an Unidentified Artifact Object rather. :P

Usako 20-03-2012 12:54 AM

Weird...but hard to tell.

Is that in London?

Gracey 20-03-2012 01:09 AM

i actually saw a black circle in the air like that one morning. it was silent and moved slow at a 90 degree angle. it came from the direction of the sun. behind it, i got a glance of a metal object. it was close to the ground too. i have no idea what it was, was not an air balloon, i checked none were out that day.

Podshell 20-03-2012 03:03 PM

Luna...the camera is digital , when I tried zooming in on the photograph though the dot appeared more pixilated than surroundings.

Suika, no not london, A town in Greater Manchester.

Gracey, you have just reminded me of another sighting I had (could have been a silver balloon but its movements were a bit different) Was taking some finished items to another dept at work and one of the guys I passed pointed up to the sky and among the clouds there was a shiny silver object that appeared to be like a angular object that was slowly rolling over and over in the air.

Usako 20-03-2012 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Podshell
Suika, no not london, A town in Greater Manchester.

Oh damn, I got it wrong!:tongue: Well the architecture is so similar, that building looks exactly the same to the ones where I lived in London. Love that tree by the way!

Podshell 20-03-2012 03:58 PM

Its lovely isn't it, I didnt get a pic of it in the snow this year, its only a very cheap camera though I am going to get a better one when I get round to it.

Do you know if there is a limit to the attachments/pics you can put on here? there's a red bar when you click on attachments that may suggest a limit, it's new to me this downloading/uploading images.

Usako 20-03-2012 04:01 PM

Maybe there is? I'm unsure, but I am leading towards "there is". You could check up the FAQ section, I remember there was something about Attachments in there. ;)