Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Meditation (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   A new meditation (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=144986)

ThatMan 03-10-2022 07:27 AM

A new meditation

While meditating last night I suddenly had a realization, that I am experiencing a "new" meditation that is not happening at the human level, a level of meditation of different frequency, there's nothing different about it with respect with whatever meditation one practices, it just operates at a different frequency. Let me give you an example, I meditate and someone comes and walks around me, that person sees the physical body but I am not there and I am there, my consciousness operates in two states at the same time, one in the physical world and another in a different realm which can not be perceived from a point out worldly, a subtle realm if you want.

Maybe this has always been like this, maybe today I just realized this, realizations expands one's awareness to things one could not see beforehand.

Unseeking Seeker 03-10-2022 09:00 PM

A sort of bilocation of consciousness?

ThatMan 03-10-2022 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
A sort of bilocation of consciousness?

Something like that but in a subtle realm.

This hit me while I was deeply meditating, I suddenly realized that I am in another dimension of reality and yet still conscious of the physical world. It feels like being in space, all alone, in that blackness, space all around. I only experienced this when having out of body experiences, when at times I found myself in this endless space, but now right after I start meditating I am already there.

Unseeking Seeker 03-10-2022 11:09 PM

Intriguing! Somewhat like a puppeteer observing all (in this case, two) puppets?

I do confess having experienced déjà vu ~ right now, I’m in Australia and have lived through scenes I had ‘seen’ before, exactly right down to every detail, including the random people I met but what you say is quite different of course.

ThatMan 04-10-2022 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
Intriguing! Somewhat like a puppeteer observing all (in this case, two) puppets?

I do confess having experienced déjà vu ~ right now, I’m in Australia and have lived through scenes I had ‘seen’ before, exactly right down to every detail, including the random people I met but what you say is quite different of course.

That I experienced a few times and it was hard to adjust to that awareness for it was as if I was floating over my physical body governing it from there, like a 3D perspective and I did not like it at all. I felt too detached from my body. Everything felt like it was delayed, I was thinking a certain action and then my body would react. But there was something special about it, a Peace beyond understanding.

I know, it's crazy, I once had a very powerful deja vu, I remembered that I already know this life to the smallest details for I already "lived it" and now I am just replaying it. I mean, beginning to end, from birth to death, I saw everything in a flash. I was experiencing a state of ecstasy, tears were flowing down my eyes, time stopped, everything was still. The world around became brighter, the colors alive. I was just talking a walk around my hose, nothing special. I have deja vu quite often.

I have to enquire more and learn more about this new level of meditation, I really to describe this in a way that can also be experienced by others.

pixiedust 04-10-2022 09:58 AM

Awesome! .

ThatMan 11-10-2022 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pixiedust
Awesome! .

Yes, but I am having troubles adjusting to this, for now I completely loss track of all things, sense of self, location, time, just like in deep sleep, I meditate for about an hour and have no idea where I was in that hour and how much time passed, I have to check the time. It's like no time passed, I just started meditating and I am like, what just happened? Last night there was also a feeling of ecstasy taking over me and then blackness. At times I find myself already put to sleep while I only remember that I started to meditate and have no idea when I decided to sleep.

pixiedust 11-10-2022 08:32 PM

This is why I once suggested that you may wish to speak to someone, but to be honest, I'm not sure who. Maybe try some Buddhist places.

ThatMan 12-10-2022 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pixiedust
This is why I once suggested that you may wish to speak to someone, but to be honest, I'm not sure who. Maybe try some Buddhist places.

It's interesting that you talk about Buddhist places, Native Spirit told me a while ago about a Buddhist hovering around me, if I remember correctly. I also saw a Buddhist man in one of my experiences. He was in the place I got stuck, the experience about winter time that I talked about. Now I put things together and a year ago ( or more ) I found myself in that place where I got stuck now, at that time I saw a Buddhist man, there. Thank you for making me see this, it's very interesting, I knew where I was!!

pixiedust 12-10-2022 09:18 PM

Buddhism doesn't focus on the astral I believe.

:hug2: