Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spiritual Forums' Articles (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=138)
-   -   Defect Looking For A Character. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=143079)

Michael K. 19-03-2022 11:46 PM

Defect looking for a Character.

I have discovered through meditation and insight gained that we all are that of humanity a universe in miniature am exact atomic sized replica of this whole universe, so that within us all lies everything known within this universe since it was thought into existence aeons ago.

When you look within your self, you are actually looking into the universe that exist within you. This is why it is impossible to learn anything whatsoever, rather there is zero learning, and what actually happens is that you discover what lies within you, because in truth you are the universe, and thereby have access to everything that is within it, all you have to do is uncover it from your self.

I discovered that this defect looking for a character actually had one hidden away inside, hidden away by fears and deluded ignorance. Once i opened my eyes and my heart, and looked within there staring back at me was a character that I never knew existed, in my drunken befuddled days, but
only woke up when I refocused my gaze inward into reality, rather than outward into shallowness and illusion.

regards michael.

Michael K. 21-03-2022 01:12 AM

Defect looking for a character.

Meditation to me acts like a mirror that reflects back to my aware consciousness that which has been hidden deep inside my inner heart, being
a universe in miniature I have within me all that this universe contains, all I need to do is to listen into that inner silence and all will be revealed.

Spontaneously many times while meditating I was pulled out of my body and travelled all over this planet and universe in my astral body, here i was both aware of being in my arm chair at home and also being countless light years away on the other side of the universe.

One experience i had was with that of hyper sensitivity where I could hear and FEEL all the prayers being said on earth that day passing through my body in the heart centre and then flowing outwards into the centre of ALL, this was an amazing experience, but that level of hyper sensitivity is virtually impossible to maintain a balance, and it was outside of my normal frame of reference, but it was also a very humbling and awesome experience.

regards michael.

Unseeking Seeker 21-03-2022 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael K.
One experience i had was with that of hyper sensitivity where I could hear and FEEL all the prayers being said on earth that day passing through my body in the heart centre and then flowing outwards into the centre of ALL, this was an amazing experience, but that level of hyper sensitivity is virtually impossible to maintain a balance, and it was outside of my normal frame of reference, but it was also a very humbling and awesome experience.

regards michael.

Thanks for sharing! Beautiful experience indeed!

Michael K. 22-03-2022 12:48 AM

Defect looking for a character.

"By you this whole universe is pervaded. By you it is sewn and bound as it is. You are pure intelligence by nature. Do not cultivate an impure and narrow mind" Ashtrvrkra 1.16.
I can totally identify with these words the SELF is the only reality that just IS so "WE" pervade this entire universe with our SELF, and no-thing else exists within this universe save only the SELF, the whole universe is ISHWARA the lord of the universe, master of nothing, begotten not made son of BRAHMAN which is the SELF.

The SELF replicates its SELF INFINITELY and then pervades this universe with an infinite amount of replications of itself. And in so doing surrenders its all knowingness into a state of unconsciousness, so that it can experience the illusion of ignorance, and feel the emotions of tangibility.

regards michael.

Unseeking Seeker 22-03-2022 09:44 AM

@ # 34 … Such an experience may be graced to become direct knowing but then the permanently etched assimilation is another matter, in my opinion.

Miss Hepburn 22-03-2022 05:25 PM

I've been catching up here when I have time...Excellent.

Michael K. 22-03-2022 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I've been catching up here when I have time...Excellent.

Most kind of you to drop by Miss Hepburn, a warm welcome awaits you.

regards michael.

Native spirit 22-03-2022 10:41 PM

Yes i have to agree with Miss Hepburn

Namaste

Michael K. 22-03-2022 10:56 PM

Defect looking for A Character.

A question that i often ask myself is "what lies beneath this FACADE of form?" that we are the outer appearance of an inner reality. we are a phenomena on the outside, and the NOUMENON on the inner. From the formless NOUMENON we have become the informed phenomena.

Being able to realise the immortal soul has opened up an inner understanding that this physical body is only just a vehicle for the soul to use and gather tangible experiences here upon the Earth plane.

What a human being actually is, is that of a vehicle nothing more than that, remove the vehicle and then what is left. So many of us on earth only identify with the physical vehicle as their only reality, remove the body and they no longer exist.

regards michael.

Michael K. 22-03-2022 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Native spirit
Yes i have to agree with Miss Hepburn

Namaste

Thanks for dropping in Native spirit, bless you.

regards michael