Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Music (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Song of the day (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=136797)

sentient 16-11-2020 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Why the deer head ?
It is said in Suquamish creation story the Creator turned a deer into the first canoe.:icon_rendeer:
The story is told in this short video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waQ4eK7wfb8

Interesting! Thanks ImthatIm!

& yeah, I think it is one of :icon_rendeer: …. those things ….
Though I have associated the moose oooor the deer head prows with skin-boats:
http://www.paabo.ca/uirala/uini-seag...moose-boat.jpg

Not sure if you are interested, (a bit tooooooo wordy for me to digest on one go), but it is a link I at times return to - ancestry ‘n’ symbolism ‘n’ stuff – and if one comes from ‘boat people’ - just about everything relates to boats innit.
Some of this is true, some a bit pseudoscience me thinks, but barking at the same tree anyways:
http://www.paabo.ca/uirala/uini-seagoingskinboats.html

Drum – a shaman’s boat ….
From cradle to grave it is a canoe journey …

*

sentient 17-11-2020 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anala
Hans Zimmerman, “Time”:from the movie score of Inception
https://youtu.be/xdYYN-4ttDg


Heh.

Finding an 'echo' from the Mong side of things:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APW1UzladZg

*

sentient 17-11-2020 12:24 AM

‘Echoes’ to things as Private Investigations:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiDWF8mMSek

*

ImthatIm 17-11-2020 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sentient
‘Echoes’ to things as Private Investigations:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiDWF8mMSek

*

Your link said it was unavailable but I found this one, they call the [SPECTACULAR VERSION!]
Dire Straits/Private Investigation LIVE 1986 in Sydney.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnIENYgf9lk

sentient 17-11-2020 03:18 AM

Thanks ImthatIm.

*

Anala 17-11-2020 05:50 AM

Dire straits! Wow! I totally forget... sounds of my youth! :D

Anala 17-11-2020 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sentient
Heh.

Finding an 'echo' from the Mong side of things:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APW1UzladZg

*


Wow! Nice orchestra with piano and guitar. I like they way the play off each other! If only a little young, I could have worked a couple of jumps into the skate. :D

sentient 17-11-2020 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anala
Wow! Nice orchestra with piano and guitar. I like they way the play off each other! If only a little young, I could have worked a couple of jumps into the skate. :D

Yeah. You were/are totally a blast from the past of my teen years with your figure skating reference.

Was able to do a few jumps, (watching the images they left on ice), but on the wings of the music – yeah – we fly, eh!

:D

*

hallow 17-11-2020 11:03 AM

If you like guitar. This one is good. https://youtu.be/dyQJH615KwA

Anala 17-11-2020 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sentient
Yeah. You were/are totally a blast from the past of my teen years with your figure skating reference.

Was able to do a few jumps, (watching the images they left on ice), but on the wings of the music – yeah – we fly, eh!

:D

*

Yes, we fly. Even when my body is broken I fly in my mind. :D


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums