Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   The Sanctuary (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   the moments of inner peace (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=139429)

angel-of-light 07-03-2021 07:38 PM

the moments of inner peace

you know those moments when everything falls to its a place like all well ends well, the moment you have inspiration when a light blob out,
the moment you feel such an intense love from all directions,
the moment you stand on the ground and sit on it you watch the world
and there are peace and serenity no more inner conflicts no more wars,
just peace,

and you drift away in all directions and suddenly
the term "i" is gone there is we you start to see yourself in everything,
in all creations humans none humans the single leaf and grass or the flower the bugs the dustmite everything,

and somehow even when you felt this connection in past during spiritual journey when you feel it with peace and that everything falls into place no more worry no more wars and conflicts within no more sadness or sorrow,
this union feeling with everything feels on a completely different level,

suddenly you start to feel if I need to sum it in one word you feel like "everything"
as you see the light and love everywhere, and you feel you flying without wings just like the song "I am flying without wings".

Miss Hepburn 08-03-2021 12:52 PM

Laughing with a smile...well, that is some doozy of a description! :smile:
I know everything you mentioned, and more* -
a continuation on the theme, but, not the exp of I am 'everything';
the exp of God or this Consciousness in everything breathing and alive, yes.

*I mean, Bliss, Love, like--OMG, the Divine Presence, like OMG...
the God-given power (of belief) within of my every wish manifesting, like, OMG.

angel-of-light 09-03-2021 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Laughing with a smile...well, that is some doozy of a description! :smile:
I know everything you mentioned, and more* -
a continuation on the theme, but, not the exp of I am 'everything';
the exp of God or this Consciousness in everything breathing and alive, yes.

*I mean, Bliss, Love, like--OMG, the Divine Presence, like OMG...
the God-given power (of belief) within of my every wish manifesting, like, OMG.

thank you, Dear Miss Hepburn, indeed that amazing feeling :)

Native spirit 13-03-2021 11:50 PM

I have known that feeling many times there is nothing like it

Namaste

Elfin 14-03-2021 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angel-of-light
you know those moments when everything falls to its a place like all well ends well, the moment you have inspiration when a light blob out,
the moment you feel such an intense love from all directions,
the moment you stand on the ground and sit on it you watch the world
and there are peace and serenity no more inner conflicts no more wars,
just peace,

and you drift away in all directions and suddenly
the term "i" is gone there is we you start to see yourself in everything,
in all creations humans none humans the single leaf and grass or the flower the bugs the dustmite everything,

and somehow even when you felt this connection in past during spiritual journey when you feel it with peace and that everything falls into place no more worry no more wars and conflicts within no more sadness or sorrow,
this union feeling with everything feels on a completely different level,

suddenly you start to feel if I need to sum it in one word you feel like "everything"
as you see the light and love everywhere, and you feel you flying without wings just like the song "I am flying without wings".

....It's the most magical moment EVER... It's the reason we were born...it's even better than cheese and onion crisp sandwiches, or chocolate ...
.... It's the "Adult" version of Santa Claus, fairytales, and everything magical....
It's the realisation that everything you ever believes really REALLY exists.....
And yet it's such a private , intimate moment...
Not anything you can "bottle up and sell"....
It's too precious...

angel-of-light 16-03-2021 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elfin
....It's the most magical moment EVER... It's the reason we were born...it's even better than cheese and onion crisp sandwiches, or chocolate ...
.... It's the "Adult" version of Santa Claus, fairytales, and everything magical....
It's the realisation that everything you ever believes really REALLY exists.....
And yet it's such a private , intimate moment...
Not anything you can "bottle up and sell"....
It's too precious...

well said, when were young as children we were told our imagination not real, but deep inside I know that what they tell me is not true I never believed what the adult says when I learned spirituality I just learned how powerful is visualization and how we interact with the subtle with emotions and by visualization, and how important it is that strong mental strength what the adults call "imagination is no imagination at all", with a single thought we can summon and call upon the greatest of powers, and with a single thought we can strip away our powers.

lostsoul13 09-05-2021 07:33 PM

Being a flame.. the most inner peace I’ve ever felt.. I don’t know how to be alone in my avatar, the flame keeps calling me...