Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Love & Relationships -Friends and Family (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   I'm going to die before my 33rd birthday (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=143856)

Bornonthecusp 14-05-2022 11:33 PM

I'm going to die before my 33rd birthday

I don't even know how, but I know I'm done, I've heard this myth that when you've served your purpose, you die. And I think my growth spirt of expression and honesty has taught others and that's great but I'm aimless now and my gut tells me I'm done, I don't have anything else to impart and it's time to go. That's it. I won't make it to 33, my gut tells me this too. That's OK, I've had enough tbf.

astralsuzy 14-05-2022 11:48 PM

I think no matter what I say may not change your thinking. I hope I might be able to persuade you to change your thoughts. You are not going to die before you turn 33. It is a myth you say. I have not heard of that before. I do not believe in myths. You have a lot of purpose left to live. Try to get your mind off this topic. Talk to others, get some fun. If you do not want to do that find something you enjoy doing. It might be going for a walk, riding a bike or anything.

Justin Passing 15-05-2022 04:19 AM

I don't think I've run across a myth about dying when your purpose is completed. Actually, I'm not sure we have a finite purpose that can be completed. Honestly, I find the whole idea highly unlikely.

My advice - don't give away your apartment. And remember - time passes, things change.

JustBe 15-05-2022 12:12 PM

I kind of remember walking through something similar bornonthecusp and it wasn’t a nice feeling. I kept thinking I’d gone as far as I could. It scared me.

Then I realized I was coming to life. In a new way.

Sometimes the old closes in a big way, it feels like death.

It’s because it’s a major ending.

It’s often a major time of change and a new purpose coming.

Purpose is just life and new things. Xx

lostsoul13 15-05-2022 02:18 PM

I never live past 40~ in all of my reincarnations—- so your not alone, dying naturally would be a gift but I don’t die naturally often: tried every trick in the book but no prevail???

I doubt I’ll have unfinished buisness until 500,000?years and 6500 reincarnations- I would of died by then..

Native spirit 15-05-2022 03:12 PM

My friend always used to say that at 46 she would die, she was adamant that it would be that way. when i told her it wouldn't happen she didn't believe me she thought i was making it up.
Well she passed 50 then 60 and she is doing just fine.

Namaste

hazada guess 15-05-2022 03:28 PM

Bornonthecusp..........I too have served my purpose but I know there is more to be experienced, in fact I will go as far as saying I know what is to follow, but while were here, we have to enjoy each day as it comes, the universe will look after us. Life, enjoy it.:smile:

Justin Passing 15-05-2022 04:09 PM

Good point JustBe. Endings are beginnings. That's how life (and death) is. No matter what, you've certainly got something to look forward to in your 33rd year Bornonthecusp.

hazada guess 15-05-2022 04:16 PM

You're still young Bornonthecusp,*coincidences* will keep you on the right path.I wish I was your age but alas I'm 60.:smile: Life is full of ups and downs.

Bambo 15-05-2022 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bornonthecusp
I've had enough tbf.

I understand..... This is not the world I was born in.. Its become an evil piece of crap with mean people all over it......

I have had it also........ I am so sorry...