Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Wicca (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   White - Witchcraft (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=136932)

Heightend-Awareness 31-08-2020 04:04 AM

White - Witchcraft

Hi there Wiccans. Wanted to pop in and say hi and introduce myself.

I had always been drawn to magik/magic as the supernatural and paranormal interest me so much that I did study, not so much practice witchcraft. It has been several years since, but how elements interact to produce an outcome. Also having an interest in the spiritual and metaphysical arenas too.

All of the above was the product of attraction due to my awakening and unlocking/development of my psychic abilities, clairvoyance, clairsentience and claircognizance.
Hope to bring something to table.

Cheers everyone.

Golden Angel 27-12-2020 11:25 PM

Hi HA,

Would you be willing to share some of your Knowledge/ experiences?

As for myself, I tend to dabble in Aromatherapy, crystals, healing and angelic magic. My Psychic abilities became more open when I was attuned to reiki healing. I have been into aromatherapy for years blending all forms of lotion and potions to heal myself or others :smile: .

Heightend-Awareness 28-12-2020 12:27 AM

Candle magic and, sigils, runes are/were my interest. As I learnt more about my spirituality and gifts/talents I found I didn't need the former. My understandings and interconnections with it all are quite astonishing. Two different methods, witchcraft and that of the power of the mind and spirit.

HoliPsychCo 03-01-2021 04:13 AM

I’ve seen how herbs and other kitchen items can be used for happiness, peace, fertility, etc. I have a friend who makes moon water.

Heightend-Awareness 03-01-2021 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoliPsychCo
I’ve seen how herbs and other kitchen items can be used for happiness, peace, fertility, etc. I have a friend who makes moon water.

Yes, I have used herbs in the past. in particular sage for cleansing.

55Degrees 04-01-2021 11:13 PM

I make spell bottles using mostly herbs, oils and crystals. Some people get freaked out at some of my spell ingredients though (I'm not Wiccan) my magick is best described as organic and intuitive.

I do love me some kitchen witchery. One of my aunts is an amazing kitchen witch, she actually owns a cake and coffee shop in her village, which makes sense. She has taught me some of her craft over the years as she doesn't have a daughter to pass the witchy baton to (its a matriarchal lineage thing).

Heightend-Awareness 05-01-2021 12:53 AM

Over several years ago I was studying magic. From every aspect. I had learnt many things and the connections between those and the outcomes. Then I started to link that and affirmations, the power of the mind (thoughts) and the heart (intent), both positive and negative, but mainly positive. How all these are connected blew me away. I now use the mind more than anything to create change in my reality. It is truly amazing what can be achieved by this.

BigJohn 05-01-2021 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
Over several years ago I was studying magic. From every aspect. I had learnt many things and the connections between those and the outcomes. Then I started to link that and affirmations, the power of the mind (thoughts) and the heart (intent), both positive and negative, but mainly positive. How all these are connected blew me away. I now use the mind more than anything to create change in my reality. It is truly amazing what can be achieved by this.

Is it not nice to see how the various religions have so much in common but at the same time are so varied?

mihael_11 06-01-2021 08:18 PM

Oh hello. While reading your post, blue orb caught my attention :)

Heightend-Awareness 06-01-2021 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigJohn
Is it not nice to see how the various religions have so much in common but at the same time are so varied?

Yes it is.