Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Beliefs (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Body, Emotions, Mind … and Beyond (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=137428)

janielee 28-10-2020 11:40 PM

You have to take the risk … put in the effort … plug it in … ( yes … quietly … if you’re smart ) … and see how it fits … see how it works … see why it might be a vital part of the puzzle. You have to act … to carry the risk forward and explore the unknown … slowly … baby-steps … before you will know.

But mind will happily and often violently tell you … NO … don’t go there … don’t try that … don’t be stupid. And for most … for the most part … they will listen to mind. That does NOT make them wrong. Most will listen … when mind whispers … “No … *this* is the way … stay with the familiar.”

And more about this part --- living it, risking it, ...hm

Thanks I liked this last post especially, zorkchop :smile:

Miss Hepburn 28-10-2020 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zorkchop
This … is key.
And it’s an astounding realization.
And so … you move on … individually … and here is one of the great revelations that you discover …

Your interaction and relationship is with LIFE now … and not people.

Wow - read every word esp from, "This is key"---this is great stuff, my friend.

zorkchop 30-10-2020 02:12 PM

Considerations Twelve …

Checkpoints, Safeguards, and Spiritual Law …

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

So far … everything I have put here is certainly a mental understanding of the much bigger picture of LIFE. ( LIFE is the Whole of Existence … especially by way of Divine Spirit. ) I have lightly tried to offer information on the psychic bodies and the role they play. There is obviously *much* more that could be written on any or all of them. Along the way … if we keep this going … I will probably do that to some extent or another … but now I want to step a bit farther out.

No one steps onto and into the Soul Plane by mistake. Now … as a precaution … a mental precaution as to what people might say to that last statement … I will add this …

Out of the countless Centillion souls in existence … (centillion = 10 to the 300th power … I had to look it up … just take it as a LOT of souls in existence) … if out of all of those … just *one* manages to wander into that level so to speak … that means that it *is* possible to step there by mistake … so you can’t say “No one … “

Yeah … I understand that … and if you want to be Number Two … be my guest.

According to Spiritual Law … these laws being quite different from the psychic energies of reincarnation, karma, intimidation, persuasion, power and control over, polarity, vibrations, attitudes, etc. … only a viable and true Spiritual Master may take another to the point where that individual may become established on the Soul Plane. This is by Spiritual Law. (Again … don’t kill the messenger.)

A true and viable Spiritual Master is one who has been to the “end” so to speak … has stood in the presence of the Core Creator God … knowingly and validated by the Master that took that individual into the Presence of God ITSELF … and has returned to finish out His present, current physical lifetime. Said individual must have a physical lifetime ongoing in order to this being possible in the first place. A true Spiritual Master is also able to work with advanced students on both the outer and the inner … and by the latter is meant real. instructive learning and not just a dream or two.

Many claim mastership … few are valid. Many claim mastership at the level they are studying. That … is another matter altogether.

There is more to being a true Spiritual Master than as stated above. This is just a handy, simplified yardstick.

Being a valid Spiritual Master is much more than just a “belief” or an “emotion.” Claims by the various religions that the head of their religion is a true spiritual master can easily be a claim for status only. Learning that … however … is also part of the Path.

Some things to consider about walking the Soul Plane …

All these eons of your own personal existence … you have had the luxury and the use of the psychic bodies of the physical, astral, causal, mental, and etheric encasings. Now you step into the Soul Plane … and the physical body is not there, the emotions are gone, the mind is not directing and controlling your thoughts … ( and yes … Soul can utilize inner words to varying degrees ) … and so … what now?

It takes a bit getting use to … but it is more easily assimilated than the entire lower world set-up. Your entire approach is different … but you are working as Soul within Its natural realm via Its natural abilities. As these are recognized … they are more readily and easily learned.

If you are running a physical body here … you cannot retreat and live totally within the Soul Plane at the same time. You are of no use to LIFE if you retreat to a level … advanced tho that may be … where you are unavailable to be of service on the physical and lower levels.

Attaining and living from the Soul Plane is somewhat like a difference between the waking and the dream state … you are in one state of consciousness or the other … leaning a bit more towards the upper spiritual worlds but not dismissing the lower psychic worlds. You learn to live within both … keeping the lower world facets in check and knowing how to work with and utilize them … yet staying well aware of the workings of yourself as Soul in the worlds of Soul.

There are checkpoints to pass and complete before are even taken there. As with all things in LIFE … you earn your way there.

The struggle is when one returns here to continue their daily life … and mind will set about trying to regain control … trying to design workarounds to what you have learned in the Soul Plane and are trying to maintain while back in the psychic realms … trying to pull you back into the mental approach much as any individual who has been addicted … such as to alcohol … once that is given up … people and situations seem to come out of the woodwork to try and get you to re-join the old lifestyle.

Mind … desperately … wishes to regain control. Mind never totally gives up this battle. As obnoxious as that may be … consider the virtues … the strength, courage, tolerance, stamina, perseverance, etc. … that one continues to learn from and during this wrestling match.

Mind constantly watches the patterns of behavior as a cat watches a mouse. One false move … and mind can make back control. Not only does this show the power of mind … but again … strengthens Soul.

If the individual loses that battle and begins to rely more on the mental approach to life … they can lose their ability to enter and maintain their presence on the Soul Plane. That is *not* an uncommon situation. Your vibration lowers to tune in more to the mental areas and you find you are unable to attain the lofty heights you were previously shown and were living in. It is *not* just a matter of thinking you are in one place or another … your rate of vibration is very different between the various states of consciousness. Very different indeed.

Can you get back again … if you falter and lose ground?

Certainly … with focus, effort, and discipline.

Much is in place to safeguard those that are living within this realm … and above. As a physical world example … if you have a gathering of very peaceful and compatible people and then someone enters with a gun and starts brandishing it about … that can obviously cause quite a stir and possibly lead to imbalance within the entire group. I am not suggesting that there is a “police force” in the spiritual realms to keep an eye on everyone … but there are safeguards. Not only must you earn your right to enter … but you must continuously earn your right to stay.

Just maintaining the distinctive boundary by personal vibration alone is often enough of a safeguard. Souls are not there … that do not belong … or who have not learned and maintained their ability to “be there.”

Period.

This may not set well with many in these lower worlds. The lessons in the lower worlds here … are seemingly endless.

More later.

janielee 30-10-2020 05:53 PM

thanks very much zorkchop.

BlueElephant 30-10-2020 11:45 PM

Really great stuff Z.

zorkchop 31-10-2020 04:54 PM

Replies and Clarifications Five …

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

The next series of posts will be dealing with mental issues. I’m going to digress a bit back into the mental realms and offer a few approaches that have served me well over the decades. These are not for the faint-of-heart … and many can well work into a lifestyle technique … ones that you can develop and use on a daily basis. If practiced … these can make great changes in your perspective and / or state of consciousness.

These can be tested out to be possible mental tools … to slowly but surely gain some control. Hopefully these will at least begin to answer some of the inquiries others have had. Mental control will always be an on-going issue. I sincerely wish to give those of you who are interested a starting point … or at least some direction … something that has worked for me … and for others.

I do not know specifically how many of these there will be. I had three in mind … then four … then six … and now there’s more.

In a way … I am simply writing that which I personally would have *loved* to have found … decades ago literally … and it has taken me that long to refine all of this to get it even remotely working the way I wish it to.

These will be quite handy for those of you that want something practical to work with. I certainly cannot be complete … not even close … but I can offer a few starting points. These are not instant miracles or magic wands. There are none. With practice … these will give you a chance to build anew to the degree you have the perseverance to do so.

I will put the first of this series in later this afternoon.

( janielee … take note. You’re gonna like this series. )

zorkchop 31-10-2020 11:04 PM

Considerations Thirteen …

I’m offended ! !

It takes little observation to notice how the use of the words “I’m offended !” has taken over the world. It’s as if … it’s someone else’s fault that they are themselves offended. And how handy it is that someone else has to change *their* behavior so the offended person doesn’t even have to consider the validity of their offense. It’s *your* fault that *I* react the way I do.

Um … no.

It’s not up to someone else to cater to your personal preferences. That’s like telling LIFE … “Do everything the way *I* want it done. LIFE … you must do things *my* way.”

Doesn’t work … but it’s a great political and social attack. Obviously … it works … to control others and give power over others.

So if you want to get a better understanding of just where you are in your perceptions of the world … use the journal … and keep track of what offends you. Do this quietly … as a personal ongoing observation. Use your journal … because our memories are not geared anymore to keeping track over a long time period … and many of the things that slightly offend you may not be apparent until you notice that the particular offense seems to crop up with great regulatory. You then might want to consider it as of value to perhaps do something about it.

You might want to cut yourself some slack and ease up on the rather small things that offend you. Maybe you don’t like a particular color of clothing or the foods offered in a restaurant. Try to find the ones that really set you off … not in a frenzy of anger … but really stirs your emotions. This is an individual task so you’ll have to cater to yourself and your own design of this practice.

On old saying … and this is really the basis of this entire technique … The quickest way back to God is to take care of your daily affairs.

It is through our ongoing interactions that show us our lack of temperament, or lack of stamina or patience or forgiveness or whatever. I am not the one who likes to even discuss … lack … but one has to become aware of them before s/he can do anything about them.

Therefore … do all this as objectively, as quietly, as kindly as possible. This is your own ongoing endeavor. It need not be told to anyone. Anger and frustration blinds. This is why it’s nice to just jot down a note or two, get it into your journal … and then see if there is another joining puzzle piece that will come along later and begin to form a pattern. Stay objective. Pretend it’s someone else that’s doing it to help keep your personal involvement at a tolerable but do not release responsibility for it to someone else or to some other factor. It might be embarrassing … but no one else needs to know as you wrestle with these issues inwardly.

You can also use your journal to write out responses to these issues. It often helps to “get it out” of your system. To do that in a journal is perfect.

If you do this on a computer or your phone … and it’s all recorded stuff … make sure it’s locked … or highly safeguarded.

After you get your journal going a bit and you begin to make entries such as these … you begin to get a real glimpse of issues you need to somewhat resolve to grow in overall perspective.

Try to be rather categorical in your assessments. If the same issue offends you in a number of ways … it might be that specific issue that offends … or … it might be that specific issue that brings out a number of offensive viewpoints … and you should try to be aware of them as separate issues or as a grouping … or maybe both. That is for you to determine.

Now … are you going to want to try and spot every little thing that raises your blood pressure by one point? Maybe … if you want to drive yourself crazy. Go easy on yourself … but the task is a valid and useful one. Don’t go overboard on this. If you go out of your way to try and spot EVERY-thing … you’ll drive yourself crazy … or … you will enhance dissatisfaction with yourself. That is *not* what this is all about. This is to inform … not to critique.

No one is asking you to be a saint … but it is unwise to allow the rather mundane issues throw you for a loop. If you find an offensive issue that really sets you off … remember that one. Don’t try to work on it right then … we’ll discuss how to deal with them later. Make a note of it … put it in your journal … and set it aside. That in itself is a good practice. Approach it on a rather neutral time. This helps in being a bit objective about it all.

Start slow … start small … start gently … become aware.

More later.

Miss Hepburn 01-11-2020 12:47 AM

I particularly like this #13...maybe cuz I haven't seen 12 yet. LOL

It did need to be said.

janielee 01-11-2020 03:38 AM

Quote:

( janielee … take note. You’re gonna like this series. )

Thanks ! :biggrin:

HITESH SHAH 01-11-2020 09:39 AM

salute the numero uno in centillion

Quote:

Considerations Twelve …

Checkpoints, Safeguards, and Spiritual Law …

So far … everything I have put here is certainly a mental understanding of the much bigger picture of LIFE. ( LIFE is the Whole of Existence … especially by way of Divine Spirit. ) I have lightly tried to offer information on the psychic bodies and the role they play. There is obviously *much* more that could be written on any or all of them. Along the way … if we keep this going … I will probably do that to some extent or another … but now I want to step a bit farther out.

No one steps onto and into the Soul Plane by mistake. Now … as a precaution … a mental precaution as to what people might say to that last statement … I will add this …

Salute the numero uno in centillion . Thanks for nice account of soul journey beyond mind . Wonderful and very much appreciate and thanks again.