Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Soulmates & Twin Flames (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Soulmate for everyone (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=141706)

spiritualmountain 10-10-2021 08:17 AM

Soulmate for everyone

Hello Members,

Do you think every person born in this world has been destined to have a soulmate or twin flame?

Or do you think some people are born destined to be single (alone) in life?

Thank you.

lostsoul13 10-10-2021 05:19 PM

Yes as far as my journey goes(my understanding is (if they are reincarnations of flames some how the twin on the account will mate them as a single entity—-they are then manifested together from the twin account—- for the ones that have separated they are in reincarnation to reunite: there’s definitely someone for something: something, that is there for another —- there is definitely someone for someone… just have to weed them out between false flames and soulmates…

As far as my journey goes in a reincarnation of a flame and me and my twin get manifested through the account together but I’m her I’m or I am—- I have her sight and everything as individual is individually mine… it’s hard to separate it until we both manifest in a avartar… which has happened a few times(there’s no cheating, running dynamics (it’s just about reuniting ) not until you are jumpers does the real reuniting happen…

asearcher 11-10-2021 05:30 AM

I think we are born in soul-groups and that soul-group can contain lots of people and where ever you go in life, what you decide, there will be learning lessons. I've been told of visions of the future but those has too changed which then make me believe in free will and having several destinies, parallel worlds included in that (if you make one choice based on your free will - your life will take this turn, and if not lived in this reality, lived in another, to get the most out of the learning experience).

I can only speak for myself but as I was determined to cut myself loose from a relationship (after that person left me first but then changed its mind or claimed it did not mean it like that, what ever) there was this strong pull coming from them, and I had to fight hard to untie me, but I did.

I'm happy I did because it was me saying no thanks to accepting having been treated that way for not enough reason (I could understand it if let's say I had been cheating or done some other hurtful act but I hadn't), and that I could not place my trust with someone like that. Too I was better off without any of them considering one had developed a drinking problem his family and he was in denial about, the other - well there was nothing to be done about that being the way he was, and I must say I had felt grief from the guy with the drinking problem, as I knew he was a good guy, even a good drunk, but the other one I was petrified looking back at what a mess I had become with him, and there was no grief there - only joy to have myself back and working for a better tomorrow without him.

Both of them tried for years to get me back in some shape or form, one who to be real genuine with words spoken and spoke of love, but I was no longer in love with him like that no more, the other used fancy great words of love, but looking at his actions, behavior in the past and me definitely not being into him in no way, I did not want to hear of it. One I could do as a friend, but not active, more because we knew the same people. The other I wanted, want as far away from me as possible.

With that in mind I have had 2 experiences. One in a dream where the ex visit me and showed me a reality had we lived on as a couple (this too I have learned happened for real to a female only she woke up for real in her parallel reality and was in it still with her ex boyfriend and this lasted about a day or so, she had to my understanding no mental issues).

The other happened whilst I was in the relationship (with a different boyfriend), as suddenly it was as if I was in the parallel reality, it was the same car but everything else was different, his type of clothes, his watch, what I seemed to wear and in the back a baby, child (he did not have any child from before, and I did not either). I can remember most my feelings then as depression but keeping a role, an image to the outside, but as if I knew the truth about him, and us, pretending to be a family. At the time when I had this I had not slept much and so I thought gee, now I think I should sleep so my mind won't trip on me like this. The vision only lasted for a brief time. Then everything was back to normal. I did not know when I had this experience that he was to try to in-pregnant me already, when I thought we should wait, few years. Wait til we were married, had lived together, really knew each other

One time me and a friend maped things out and it is scary? fascinating?depending how you look at it, how everything is tied together without us realizing. This can be more easily visible through Facebook, just to use an example, and how someone runs into someone who knows someone else. To me it shows there is more going on than we know.

I have seen this both in my past and in my present, even if people do not live in the same city they can work at the same place, people you just did not think would know of each other does - so the saying it's a small world is so true and I think it is the soul-group-web making that happen.

So yeah I think we are destined to meet people from our soul group but what we do with it is up to us. If we think we will only be whole and happy and life will be blissful always when we meet the right one we are then in for a surprise, one has to find that within, and not expect someone else to fill that void, I think, but that's what I think. Others may not.

FairyCrystal 12-10-2021 12:27 PM

Plenty of Soul Mates, as for Twin Flame it's few people that really meet theirs. It doesn't happen all that often.

Even though there are many SMs it doesn't mean you won't stay single. That is partly dependent on what you chose as a Soul before you came in, but also on your own behaviour, how you live, what you do and where you go, your level of self-love and so on and so forth.

Akira 16-10-2021 05:00 PM

Hey Spiritual Mountain

I agree with FairyCrystal - in essense the whole soul mates, twin flame yadda yadda yadda - it's all just labels and there are many of them even down to compatible soul mates.

Some will contract to meet others and to work through their life in relationship, some decide to learn the lesson of solo existence, with relationships that are non intimate. It's all blue printed and all accurate.

Also the twin flame thing - hardly any of these souls will stay together there is well known person that talked about twin flame journey and how it was easy, how anyone can do it & stay together. Yet looking at the life of this person I wonder if they seperated ... As not much is said about it anymore... This is the thing, we don't really know if they are whatever label we pin to them, which is why I'd say no to seeking the ultimate and yes to having healthy happy relationships in which you can thrive...

DesertRose 19-10-2021 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiritualmountain
Do you think every person born in this world has been destined to have a soulmate or twin flame?
Or do you think some people are born destined to be single (alone) in life?

I guess it depends on what your soul wanted/planned prior to incarnation.. But plans can change..

spiritualmountain 21-10-2021 11:57 AM

Thank you for your replies, friends. :)

Miss Hepburn 21-10-2021 02:49 PM

I think we do have a soulmate ---but they may not have incarnated with you 'this time'...
but you will surely see them again on earth or on the Other Side.
I understand they often stay back and are cheering you on ...and are at the celebration there of:
"You made it"! :icon_cheers: Cuz earth can be pretty darn tough!

Aldous 21-10-2021 03:25 PM

You can only have one twin, otherwise it wouldn't be called a twin since twins are two.

A human Being 21-10-2021 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aldous
You can only have one twin, otherwise it wouldn't be called a twin since twins are two.

Who said otherwise?